Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will all items at lvl 80 have the same stats?!?!?!?!

12346»

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

.....because its really stupid , look at wow... the jump from Tier X to tier X+4 is ......crazy

and a mmorpg that isnt driven by STATS is just cool ! , carron on the stick blablaba....

PLAY FOR FUN no for +10 str :P

• goldiewilsongoldiewilson Member Posts: 90

OH MY GOD, its almost like there is NO end game gear progression in the game, oh goodness, you might have to keep playing WOW for 5 more years, theres always RIFT, or some of those other old games. 

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• goldiewilsongoldiewilson Member Posts: 90

Originally posted by Monorojo

Originally posted by Kaisen_Dexx

Originally posted by QuicklyScott

This is what I don't understand about GW2.  Where is the hook - what keeps you playing?  If you can jump to the highest level to PVP, and content at level 80 doesn't really progress your character, just gives cosmetic bonuses, then how is it going to capitivate peoples' attention after the first couple of months?  When people just play for fun, the novelty can wear off pretty fast.

Why does gear grind have to be the hook to keep you playing, as opposed to enjoyment? Books don't give people gear, yet they hook people.

I never found the gear grind to be engaging, its basically a slot machine. Insert time and money and for 30 days you have a chance to get that piece of gear you want.

So GW2 is like a book. After your done reading it, you throw it away or shelf it for a long long time. Unless youa re a fanatic (PvPer) then you reread it until even that gets boring.

Yikes.

You're thinking of SWTOR, everyone threw it away already. 

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641
    deleted - question has been answered 40 times by now....didn't read whole thread

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club