Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

2 Types of games i am looking for!

SanelessSaneless Noblesville, INPosts: 27Member Uncommon

Back when it was cool to play diablo II, i played another game called Thang online that was shut down awhile ago. Kind of looking for a game like that.

Yes ive tried torchlight didnt enjoy that to much.

The next game im looking for would be a third person shooter, if anyone remembers kuma war when it was a third person game something along those lines.

Comments

• UnsungTooUnsungToo Lake Worthless, FLPosts: 276Member

You might be interested in Tribes Ascend, but it ain't out yet. Anarchy Online maybe.

Godspeed my fellow gamer

• johanan12johanan12 LinkopingPosts: 49Member

Try this game http://www.cosmicbreak.com/ its quite fun andf has a 30 vs 30 battle.. If you want Gundams plus Chibi, here's the game for you sir.

• TriadninjaTriadninja Detroit, MIPosts: 111Member

Originally posted by johanan12

Try this game http://www.cosmicbreak.com/ its quite fun andf has a 30 vs 30 battle.. If you want Gundams plus Chibi, here's the game for you sir.

I only have one thing to say to that my good sir: Bewbs.

As for a dungeon crawler type game, The only two that come to mind are Spiral Knights, which is more E for everyone type action, but its F2P, and you can get good enough and earn enough in game cash to continue going on to each level of dungeons. Another one you might want to look forward to is http://www.pathofexile.com/. Its Diablo-esque, but all online.

As for your third person shooter fix, first I would suggest looking up Global Agenda. Its not my cup of tea, as I could just go play team fortress 2 and have the exact same experience/just as similar, however GA does have some PvE/Territory wars, but I wasn't a fan of their territory war system. It was just terrible from what they promised.

Another third person shooter MMO I would highly reccommend is APB: Reloaded. Think GTA, but MMO. You play as either an enforcer(Cop) or a criminal, and you do missions for one of many contacts out there, and gaining enough rank with a contact will unlock another one, and you do series of contacts until you unlock the head honcho. All the missions, btw, are entirely PVP. It is very persistant in that you could roll around in a mission and never see a crim, but most of the time, criminals will get dispatched against enforcers, and vice versa, to try and prevent one another from completeting their objective. Theres also the fact that if your a criminal, you can acctually break into stores and steal stuff, then bring it to a certain location to drop off and get money from it, and if a civilian sees you committing the crime, you will get an enforcer called on you to stop you. Its acctually quite awesome, and the level of customization is mind blowing. Not only can you make your character look as unique as possible, the designing station for symbols/clothing is unparalleled,  you can customize cars in a variety of ways, and you can even make your own music/theme for when you kill someone. Currently the only thing to do other than combat/missions is socialize, however their next two big things is racing, in which you will earn money and parts for your car, and turf wars, which will be like an area of San Paro dedicated to all out open world pvp/territory war.

if those don't satisfy your needs, either wait for diablo 3, or someone else might know of a good third person shooter MMO.

• SenanSenan Tuscaloosa, ALPosts: 783Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Triadninja

Originally posted by johanan12

I only have one thing to say to that my good sir: Bewbs.

As for a dungeon crawler type game, The only two that come to mind are Spiral Knights, which is more E for everyone type action, but its F2P, and you can get good enough and earn enough in game cash to continue going on to each level of dungeons. Another one you might want to look forward to is http://www.pathofexile.com/. Its Diablo-esque, but all online.

As for your third person shooter fix, first I would suggest looking up Global Agenda. Its not my cup of tea, as I could just go play team fortress 2 and have the exact same experience/just as similar, however GA does have some PvE/Territory wars, but I wasn't a fan of their territory war system. It was just terrible from what they promised.

Another third person shooter MMO I would highly reccommend is APB: Reloaded. Think GTA, but MMO. You play as either an enforcer(Cop) or a criminal, and you do missions for one of many contacts out there, and gaining enough rank with a contact will unlock another one, and you do series of contacts until you unlock the head honcho. All the missions, btw, are entirely PVP. It is very persistant in that you could roll around in a mission and never see a crim, but most of the time, criminals will get dispatched against enforcers, and vice versa, to try and prevent one another from completeting their objective. Theres also the fact that if your a criminal, you can acctually break into stores and steal stuff, then bring it to a certain location to drop off and get money from it, and if a civilian sees you committing the crime, you will get an enforcer called on you to stop you. Its acctually quite awesome, and the level of customization is mind blowing. Not only can you make your character look as unique as possible, the designing station for symbols/clothing is unparalleled,  you can customize cars in a variety of ways, and you can even make your own music/theme for when you kill someone. Currently the only thing to do other than combat/missions is socialize, however their next two big things is racing, in which you will earn money and parts for your car, and turf wars, which will be like an area of San Paro dedicated to all out open world pvp/territory war.

if those don't satisfy your needs, either wait for diablo 3, or someone else might know of a good third person shooter MMO.

I can't speak for the OP, but I for one thank you for the link to the Path of Exile game. This is the first time I've heard of it and after watching a few of the videos (particularly the one explaining the unique skill system) I'm definitely planning to give it a try as soon as I can.

• SanelessSaneless Noblesville, INPosts: 27Member Uncommon

sorry i never responded to this thread, i know its been awhile now but i do love PoE and thank you all for your help, i did try GA and was a big fan of that either. Still havnt tried tribes yet