Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

LOL @ Bugs

castamir11castamir11 St. Petersburg, FLPosts: 45Member
Want a laugh?  Go to the official SWTOR forums and look at how many bug posts there are in the Customer Service forums.  I'm a SWTOR player since launch, but the number of unresolved bugs and new bugs they introduce with each patch is starting to get to me.

Comments

• keithiankeithian Los Angeles, CAPosts: 3,042Member Uncommon

Originally posted by castamir11

Want a laugh?  Go to the official SWTOR forums and look at how many bug posts there are in the Customer Service forums.  I'm a SWTOR player since launch, but the number of unresolved bugs and new bugs they introduce with each patch is starting to get to me.

Then you don't belong playing MMOs, or even single player games like Skyrim, because anyone who is seasoned will tell you there has been a plethora of games released that were A WHOLE LOT buggier than this one.

There Is Always Hope!

• castamir11castamir11 St. Petersburg, FLPosts: 45Member
    Seasoned?  I've been playing since the launch of EQ, and I've played almost every major title released since then.
  • MonorojoMonorojo San Diego, CAPosts: 411Member
    Then stop making topics only amatuers would. WoW still had bugs and it has been out for 8 years. SWTOR was one of the smoother launches and has less bugs than many other MMOs out currently.
  • castamir11castamir11 St. Petersburg, FLPosts: 45Member
    I'll let the 52,993 threads on the Custome Service forums speak for themselves, then.  Anyone who doesn't think SWTOR is riddled with bugs either hasn't played the game or has their fanboy glasses firmly stapled to their heads.  And this is coming from someone who plays the game and wants it to succeed, but is getting frustrated as Bioware continues to break as much as they fix with each patch.
  • BardusBardus Cornet, ALPosts: 460Member

LOL, some guy calls the OP a noob but the OP counters it and it's like the other guy called his big brother.

Sorry fanboys, the bugs in TOR are a bit more then 'normal' games. They can't even test patches for a little QA so they just release even more bugs.

I bet there is even more bugs than features. Why not call it Bug Wars The Old Mouse Wheel, cause it comes closer than anything I would call a Star Wars game.