Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wessex Returns to Mortal Online

username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/74789-wessex-returns.html

Most guilds that say they leave Mortal Online came back after a patch or two.  Wessex seems to be no exception.  What I'm suprised about is the fact that they came back BEFORE the Awakening expansion.

It's going to be interesting seeing how crowded Nave will be after this next expansion.

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

Comments

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730
    That's very good news.  I think Wessex's overall demeanor adds a lot to the gameworld.  Though not all of them left, it'll be good to see some more old faces again.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

Originally posted by username509

Most guilds that say they leave Mortal Online came back after a patch or two.  

I'd like to see some proof that claim is based on. I follow both MO forums and these, and the "we are leaving" seemed to lead over the "we are back". I am not surprised tho that some guilds will come back before or during awakening to test it out, question is how many will remain. 

As for why they came back before awakening, it is obvious, they want to be prepared for it.

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300
    Wsx coming back in MO is a great thing since todays community its a bit lets say crappy. There are cool fellows playing the game ofc but the majority that left to play are trolls, diehard fans, antisocial children that play only to enlarge their e-peen and they dont hesitate unfortunately to exploit SV's poor code. It would be a great thing if SV could pay more attention to suggestions and feedback coming by guilds as wsx cause it comes only by genuine love for MO itself.

Now to you OP: i honestly dont know of any other guilds that left from MO to come back. But since i was a member of WSX back then when we decided to give MO a rest i can say for sure that the game is in the exact same condition when we decided to leave. I m not entitled and cant be 100% sure for the reasons that WSX decided to come back since i m no more a member for my own reasons but i m pretty sure that is only the need for wsx people to be close to eachother since they are a bunch of great mature, friendly, fun loving people and cannnot do anything else than smiling when i think all the great laughs we had together. Most wsx members where around MO since the very early days and most of them are feed up with SV and the fact that the company doesnt give MO the love they where supposed to give. No one is coming back for the greatness that MO offers cause simply MO doesnt come like that. Its just that there are no other very similar alternatives out there atm. But still MO is in such a terrible state that even the most patient people cant handle it for long periods. Lets hope that Awakening will change that but unfortunately my spider sense sais it will not. Welcome back Wessex.
  • xDayxxDayx Member Posts: 712
    As a member of WSX, albeit a non-leader member, I thank you guys for the kind words towards WSX, previously it was rare to hear someone appreciate the guild through all the trolls.  The combination of Awakening coming out soon with some RP-ish features included and the respect for the game has brought some members back to the game. The mood of the guild now is  more playful, and less burdened, and a desire to play Mortal Online instead of the game playing us.
  • ilivesilives Member Posts: 418

Most guilds that say they leave Mortal Online came back after a patch or two.  Wessex seems to be no exception.  What I'm suprised about is the fact that they came back BEFORE the Awakening expansion.

It's going to be interesting seeing how crowded Nave will be after this next expansion.

The servers should be bursting at the seams with the addition of 20 Wessex players.

Welcome!!!

Surprised? Isn't Awakening already overdue, rather hard to plan a guilds movement based on a patch that is still pending release "in weeks not months" .  Or are you shocked they came back to the game given its current state?  You've been claiming MO is booming for months, so why the surprise??? Was there something specific that drove WSX away that will be fixed in Awakening or is fixed now???  Not really sure how to take your comment.

Where have all the "good" shills gone?

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Originally posted by ilives

The servers should be bursting at the seams with the addition of 20 Wessex players.

Welcome!!!

Surprised? Isn't Awakening already overdue, rather hard to plan a guilds movement based on a patch that is still pending release "in weeks not months" .  Or are you shocked they came back to the game given its current state?  You've been claiming MO is booming for months, so why the surprise??? Was there something specific that drove WSX away that will be fixed in Awakening or is fixed now???  Not really sure how to take your comment.

It's very simple - it's nice to have a good group of people come back to play.  They're a great element within the community.

One example - the Pilgimage to Meduli event they recently ran.

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/74655-soldeus-worshipers-gather.html

Good players, glad to see more of them back.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• BetelBetel Member Posts: 365

Username 509

So you ignore the challenge to prove your specious claim, because you know it is a direct lie  - most guilds leaving MO do not come back. The subscriber numbers prove they don't come back (unless you count one person hijacking a guild name as that guild "coming back" lol)  and as someone who played beta and launch I know the guilds in my alliance did not come back (and never will as they have no faith in SV).

Why did you make the claim if you knew it was untrue? Why be so deceptive in your effort to promote MO?

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

You know things are rough when a guild with 20 players comes back to a game and it deserves a post as news. 

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• ilivesilives Member Posts: 418

Originally posted by Talonsin

You know things are rough when a guild with 20 players comes back to a game and it deserves a post as news. 

Well think of the pending marketing spin,  "MO Population Surges 27% the first week of May"

*Fun with Percentages*

Perhaps WSX can throw together a functional Event since SV's proven unable to do so.

Where have all the "good" shills gone?

• SoulOfRazielSoulOfRaziel Member UncommonPosts: 405

Welcome Back WESSEX !!!! i will enjoy killing u guys xD