Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scheduled Maintenance: May 1st, 2012

Hello everyone, we wanted to let you know that we will be performing scheduled maintenance for four hours on Tuesday, May 1st , 2012 from 12:01AM CDT (April 30th, 10:01PM PDT/1:01AM EDT/6:01AM BST/7:01AM CEST/3:01PM AEST) until 4AM CDT (2AM PDT/5AM EDT/10AM BST/11AM CEST/7PM AEST). In recognition of it being a holiday for most European countries, we have moved up maintenance time by two hours. All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period.

For our new players, this weekly maintenance is done in order to make general improvements and to check performance of the game so that we can continue to provide a consistent, quality experience. Quite often (but not always) after a maintenance period there will be a patch to download. After the maintenance, please login via the launcher to download the latest patch. If your launcher was open during the maintenance, you must close and reopen it for a fresh login.

Scheduled Maintenance

Date: Tuesday, May 1st, 2012 (See PDT timing below)

Time: 12:01AM CDT (April 30th, 10:01PM PDT/1:01AM EDT/6:01AM BST/7:01AM CEST/3:01PM AEST) until 4AM CDT (2AM PDT/5AM EDT/10AM BST/11AM CEST/7PM AEST).

All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than four hours.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Courtney Woods | Assistant Community Production Coordinator

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook

[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Comments

• JakardJakard Member Posts: 415
    Yeah. A little nice surprise for me when I went to log on at 10:30pm (PST) and found out that maintenance was being done two hours early. I know I'm whining but why inconvenience people because another country has a holiday? I don't expect the times to be moved on our holidays. I guess I just fail to understand the logic.
  • neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681
    it also ends 2 hours early, i dont see the problem.
  • TiloTilo Member Posts: 24

And Europe is not a country. =P

It will be up soon.

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    I hope they fix the questing crash people have been getting. It just turns the whole game off, it's not my rig i checked and been playing since day one just fine until 1.2
  • RodimusPrimeRodimusPrime Member Posts: 114

Originally posted by punkrock

I hope they fix the questing crash people have been getting. It just turns the whole game off, it's not my rig i checked and been playing since day one just fine until 1.2

Hmm I have not been having this issue. The game crashed on me once since 1.2.

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    ya some people get it with quest or fighting world boses. I have seen people say it's mostly empire side, not sure about republic i should try it. It started on alderaan then to taris, and thus far quesh. For me i can still do PVP and other things but no quest. Not even the main story.
  • superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278
    This is a positive for EA/Bioware. At least they show they care for the Europeans unlike SOE atm with this crappy Prosibien deal. Although SOE would not need to do this as they mostly do maintnenace for EU and US separate.