Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Is anyone still having an issue with Secret War?

ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon

Is anyone still having an issue with Secret War?

Things like having all the agents you want?

Getting "Secret Agent" status?

etc.

(Other then carpal tunnel)

If you are I will make a walk trough for Facebooking to Secret Agent level, I just wanted to see before I made it.

image

Comments

  • Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Quebec, QCPosts: 2,316Member
    My only issue is Funcom.   When it comes to launching new MMO's Funcom reputation is really bad.  Anarchy Online was their first MMO and the launch of this game was atrocious.   Next it was Conan, you tought, well maybe they learned from AO but nope.  It took them over a year to make Age of Conan somehow playable.   Now it's Secret World, i'm not expecting miracles here.   The game is probably going to be great, but in what 3 months, 6 months, a year after launch ?   Funcom (like some many others) are developping MMO's and launching them not when they are ready but when they ran out of cash.   I hope i'm wrong this time, the game looks great and it certainly different from all the cookie cutter WOW wannabe.
  • KeyhKeyh Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 140Member
    What does that have to do with the Secret War?
  • ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by Kaynos1972

    My only issue is Funcom.   When it comes to launching new MMO's Funcom reputation is really bad.  Anarchy Online was their first MMO and the launch of this game was atrocious.   Next it was Conan, you tought, well maybe they learned from AO but nope.  It took them over a year to make Age of Conan somehow playable.   Now it's Secret World, i'm not expecting miracles here.   The game is probably going to be great, but in what 3 months, 6 months, a year after launch ?   Funcom (like some many others) are developping MMO's and launching them not when they are ready but when they ran out of cash.   I hope i'm wrong this time, the game looks great and it certainly different from all the cookie cutter WOW wannabe.

    That has nothing to do with this, please get I clue before posting, you are on a thread about "Secret War, NOT "Secret World".

     

    image
  • ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by Keyh

    What does that have to do with the Secret War?

    He is from the GW2 forum.

    image
  • gunmanvladgunmanvlad BucharestPosts: 250Member Uncommon

    Any faster way than pile up 100 or so Facebook friends and spam everyone?

    I don't have that many Facebook-savy + MMO-passionate friends, so I'm really interested if there's a more efficient system.

  • ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by gunmanvlad

    Any faster way than pile up 100 or so Facebook friends and spam everyone?

    I don't have that many Facebook-savy + MMO-passionate friends, so I'm really interested if there's a more efficient system.

    Steps:

    1) Find a facebook group for your faction (if you are a Illumnati her are some link):

    http://www.facebook.com/groups/368992649805361/

    http://www.facebook.com/groups/secretwarilluminati/

    http://www.facebook.com/groups/416627538350371/

    http://www.facebook.com/groups/274887089272282/

    http://www.facebook.com/groups/259946504101346/

     

    2) join the group with the most members first.

     

    3) Once in......FRIEND EVERYONE! (they will all except, becouse they want more agents as well)

    Doing this will have 150+ agents in no time image This has worked so well I went from 12 real FB friends to 499 in a day (.... and carpal tunnel )

    Don't forget to make a folder to place the new friends in, just incase you only want them for the Secret War and intend to dump them after.

    image
  • dancingstardancingstar LeedsPosts: 346Member Uncommon

    In the spirit of the previous, here followeth some groups for the Dragon faction:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/154713897990515/

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/404536732899530/

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/317383548329809/

    The first is almost exclusively a dumping-group for propaganda links.

  • gunmanvladgunmanvlad BucharestPosts: 250Member Uncommon

    hehe, thanks all.

    At first I was thinking "sooooo much manipulation of human forces here, so wrong", then I actually gave it some thought..."Wait, this is The Secret War/World...manupilation is GOOD" :D

  • charlespaynecharlespayne greater manchesterPosts: 365Member Common
    There is no mmo that has a smooth launch.
  • DunnaaaDunnaaa DublinPosts: 3Member
    This is a great idea - so simple that I just wouldn't have thought about it. I found a nice Templar group and sent off a bunch of friend requests, so hopefully that'll do the trick!
  • ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon
    Using this, one should be able to get to the 1200 points in 2 - 3 days, or so (once you have 100 friends spend your agents 12 and you are there. image

    image
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Southern IllinoisPosts: 1,080Member Uncommon

    I have a HUGE problem with it. But won't go into it other than respect your "privacy" online like your real life depends on it.

    image

  • rpgalonrpgalon canilPosts: 430Member

    Originally posted by Arkain

    Using this, one should be able to get to the 1200 points in 2 - 3 days, or so (once you have 100 friends spend your agents 12 and you are there. image

    you only need 650 points now!

  • ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by rpgalon

    Originally posted by Arkain

    Using this, one should be able to get to the 1200 points in 2 - 3 days, or so (once you have 100 friends spend your agents 12 and you are there. image

    you only need 650 points now!

    Wow, It really drop, nice!

    image
  • rawfoxrawfox HamburgPosts: 648Member Uncommon

    Im sorry to say that, but this secret war thingy needs you to be a Facebook user.

    The social network seems to have a huge impact on the game at all, once it launched.

    I lost interrests with that ..

Sign In or Register to comment.