Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loading Login Server - No Access ATM

baritone3kbaritone3k Member Posts: 223
Anyone else have a problem logging in this morning?

Someone please make a good MMO.

Comments

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    Server is down for maitanence... few more hours I believe.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• Four0SixFour0Six Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    Right, and here I sit with an unplanned day off work......bastards.....extending maintnance.....well Im off to clean the garage....back in 2 hours.
  • baritone3kbaritone3k Member Posts: 223

Wow. I am lazy. Actually, lazy isn't the word as this was more work. What is the urban dictionary word for asking something on a forum instead of looking it up?

Ty.

Someone please make a good MMO.

• wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659

yea, down for 7 hours....back up at 7am pst.....oops, scratch that...10am pst

they tacked an extra 4 hours of head start on because of it. not sure why they didnt just do maintenance before head start when the servers were down anyway. oh well, whatever

Originally posted by Four0Six

Right, and here I sit with an unplanned day off work......bastards.....extending maintnance.....well Im off to clean the garage....back in 2 hours.

better make it 3 hours. wash your car too

Originally posted by phatleet

From Official Site.

All TERA servers and websites will be under extended maintenance on April 30 from 12AM – 10AM PDT

people sleep till 1 in the afternoon on the east coast?...wow, bunch of lazy oafs

• JayarisJayaris Member Posts: 308
    An extra three hours? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hi

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

I'm happy, got finals froms 8-11am so give me more time to not be behind =X should delay more so i can get some sleep in too.

• phatleetphatleet Member Posts: 19
    Yeah and I left (escaped) work earlier to be here on time... I guess I'll take a nap then...
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by Jayaris

An extra three hours? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Exactly my reaction also.  I woke up this morning at 7:30 just so I could patch the game.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• NaturrutanNaturrutan Member Posts: 20
    Just saw maintenance now set to 1PM PDT.
  • AcorniaAcornia Member UncommonPosts: 274

We will know in a few minutes, but I think todays down time was to get the game servers ready for live launch tomorrow.

When we can log back in we may find new servers added and everything to play to level to 60 in place and ready to go.

Just rechecked TERA home page.  They extended the down time till 1 pm pdt or 4 pm edt.

• PainlezzPainlezz Member UncommonPosts: 646

Lol@Faillaunch?

I don't even really like this game, but I dropped 50 bucks on it so i'm going to give it a go for a few days...

I'm a bit confused, launch is the 1st correct?  So is this pre-launch maint?  And no maint before launch?  Or will they likely fail launch and no servers for hours and hours on the 1st as well?

Yes Painlezz the game go live tomorrow.  Most likely todays down time is to take out the interlocks and load the full live game systems on the servers and bring new servers online for the 1st.

When they bring the servers back up, I am thinking that all the headstart players that have max out toons will be able to get exp. for 39 and beyond.

so, they have extended the head start by 4 hours, but  shortened it by 13 hours...umm, ok
  • ArchaegeoArchaegeo Member UncommonPosts: 233

Updates are here:

https://twitter.com/#!/TERAonline

They found a significant bug, havent said what.

Explorer 73% Achiever 53% Socializer 53% Killer 20%

they had a nice gap of days between open beta and headstart when the servers were already down. why wasnt this maintenance done then?

and people said Anet failed?

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

Downtime isn't unusual around a launch, so I give them slack for it.

I think maybe they bit off more than they can chew.  Not only are they officially releasing in like 10 hours, which is a big deal, but they decided to open a new server AND allow free transfers to that server to alleviate queue problems.

That's a lot to take care of in a day or two, but it does show that en masse is willing to at least try to appease complaints.