Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHo is going to go through withdrawal until the next BWE

GreyDeLeonGreyDeLeon Member Posts: 6
I had to force myself to go to sleep this weekend. So much content that I didn't even get too. 

Comments

• wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659

it went too fast, heh )

I'd really like to see some kind of roadmap of BWEs, OB, release....anything!

With all the good titles coming out, i'd kinda like to be able to plan

• gladosrev2gladosrev2 Member CommonPosts: 203
    Indeed I can't wait for next BWE :) Hopefully by then the client will be optimized because that was pretty much the only issue I had so far.

My Guild Wars 2 First Beta Weekend "reviewette" : http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/4944570/thread/349125#4944570

• straitbxstraitbx Member Posts: 14
    my body is aching from all the pain from lack of sleep and all the red bull in my body is finally leaving, and now suffering at work cuz i didnt get to say goodbye to the game  lmfao
  • ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    ME.  Its going to be a very long month waiting for the next BWE!

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

After Tera and Swtor's beta's gave me such symptoms I decided to sit this one out, getting your fix handed out in weekend increments and then facing a wipe can really spoil things sometimes.

• wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659

Originally posted by zevni78

After Tera and Swtor's beta's gave me such symptoms I decided to sit this one out, getting your fix handed out in weekend increments and then facing a wipe can really spoil things sometimes.

agree...thats why in this and previous betas, i use that time to try diff characters, explore a bit, and just get a feel for a game...my highest level char this weekend was a 10 necro....also tried an ele and engi. next beta i'll try some others.

Its tough tho, lol. you're in a game you really like, its hard to hold back.

• Dekarx12Dekarx12 Member UncommonPosts: 380
    me god yes me... joined a new aussie guild great community and had a blast the entire weekend.. i didnt wanna let go of it.. can't wait til they iron out a couple of issues... i thought imo the entire beta run very well... i was thinking of nothing but that damn game all day at work... i think im hooked hehe :)

• OrsonDiturnoOrsonDiturno Member Posts: 35
    I had alot of fun playing the BWE. The event tonight was fun, but i wish they hadn't just shut off the servers like that. The great critter hunt was a blast.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Already feeling it. :/
  • kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

Me. Thankfully I was working on a new assassin in GW1 up until this weekend so I'll have something to do but it's gonna be a long month. Excited to see what they do with it in a month.

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

I will be going through withdrawl. Big time. (Also got too little sleep during the BWE.

I'll write a full preview in a day or two, but I just wanted to say that though the game has a few flaws here and there, some expected of beta and others coming down to design, This appears to be THE MMORPG I have been waiting for since I started playing MMOs over 12 years ago!

I really can't wait for the game to launch and to be able to play it with out feeling rushed. I played over 36 hours this weekend and I still didn't get to do a lot of what I planned to check out for the WBE.

When you consider that some solo RPGs have less than 36 hours of content, for me, the game already paid for itself.

Withdrawl? Indeed. I'm sure I'll be dreaming GW2 a lot between now and the next event!

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• MaggonMaggon Member UncommonPosts: 360

It's frustrating to think that right now, I will not be able to log onto GW2.. honostly ;P...

Even so, I actually still need to finish the Nightfall campaign in GW1, which I apparently never got around to back when it was released, so I guess i'll be doing that ;p

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Originally posted by MikeB

Already feeling it. :/

+1

Had to work a ten hour shift today, got back an hour before the BWE ended, painful knowing I won't be able to log in tomorrow morning.

• evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118
    Yeah, I'm already feeling the withdrawl.  :(  I had tons of fun this weekend!  And for not being a PvP guy, I have to say that I will miss WvWvW the most!

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

• kzaskekzaske Member UncommonPosts: 518

I want my game back!

Seriously, the game turned out to be much better than I had feared.  There were a few issues here and there but nothing serious.

• lathaanlathaan Member UncommonPosts: 476

i only played WvWvW (and had a blast) to not spoil the pve. I'm curious if i can keep that up until release tho :P

And yes, body is aching all over here too ...

• ThodraThodra Member UncommonPosts: 444
    I feel sad right now :-( Wanna play more, Lovely game!

• OldManFunkOldManFunk Member Posts: 894

I'm glad it's over because I'm so behind on sleep, but I want the game to go live so bad. I'll miss you GW2. image

• QuenchsterQuenchster Member Posts: 450
    I had to spend a day playing with my little cousins and their friend, because their parents were too busy and I was the next best person for the job. I still got a good feel for the warrior class though and want more of it.
  • gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

Pfft, try until release. I'm not picking that up again until headstart. I tried not to get attached to my character, really I did, but I was having too much fun. And then the event ended and I realized my level 30 Mesmer in all that sexy crafted gear was getting wiped T_T Heart, meet sledgehammer.

So, the ~goal~ is to wait until Headstart now. Of course, I specify that's only the goal, because I don't know if I can actually stick to that. I still have to play the other classes...and races...and if they allow sylvari/asura in one of the next betas, I don't think I'll be able to resist ;x

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    *raises hand*  
  • SuperDonkSuperDonk Member UncommonPosts: 759
    I am
  • Saxx0nSaxx0n PR/Brand Manager BitBox Ltd.Member UncommonPosts: 999
  • redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230
    I am can't wait till next beta weekend,( anyone know when that is??? please anyone??) so I went and bought myself the Guild wars  trilogy to keep my self busy and maybe get a small fix to tie me over, here hoping.image
  • TerrorizorTerrorizor Member Posts: 326
    yes