Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Customer Service EVER!

2»

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    A couple months ago I floated the idea that EmE should pick up the publishing rights for Archeage for the NA and I got toasted for it.  Now I'm wondering if that's not a bad idea.  The mission statement  for EmE states that they are a company that wants to bring eastern games to the west on a faster time line than in the past.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090

Originally posted by stayontarget

A couple months ago I floated the idea that EmE should pick up the publishing rights for Archeage for the NA and I got toasted for it.  Now I'm wondering if that's not a bad idea.  The mission statement  for EmE states that they are a company that wants to bring eastern games to the west on a faster time line than the past.

I'd plunk down money right now on Archage if I knew En Masse would be involved in it.  I wouldn't even think twice about it.

• kikinchazkikinchaz Member UncommonPosts: 562

Wow just came on here to post about my experience with them and found this thread. I spoke to support and stated that I was from the UK, refuse to deal with Frogster but annoyingly missed the beta period to test the pings. I asked if there was any way I could find out how the US servers would perform from the UK. 

The guy then went off for a minute, came back and asked for my e-mail and preferred account name. They added a trial to my account until the game's release so I can try it out! Absolutely amazing customer service, blown away.

Downloading the game now and assuming the pings are acceptable I'll certainly purchase it direct from En Masse tomorrow night. Might even splash out the extra $10 for the CE after this.