Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are your plans for the 15 day wait period?

OsedaxOsedax Member UncommonPosts: 16

Topic. 

What will you guys plan on doing during this 15 day waiting period to keep yourselves sane?

Comments

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543
    Well, i just finished the beta " again "!  lol got my class chosen, just messing around now

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• RelytDnegelRelytDnegel Member UncommonPosts: 261
    Playing GW2 this weekend then probly back to LoL for a couple weeks... Not far off now though!
  • fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Work, go to a few parties over the next 3 weekends and play some Skyrim when I have time. 

15 days is not that long!

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    Hopefully some GW2 weekends, otherwise World of Tanks.
  • Legend of Grimrock and Arkham City.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898
    I reinstalled Titan Quest and am playing that.  I may switch to TL some time before teh 15th.  I'm just glad to be done with MMOs for a while.
  • AtlasprimeAtlasprime Member Posts: 61
    Maybe a little more gw2. Def some league of legends and of coursr Tera
  • ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933

At the moment i'm playing Legend of Grimrock (currently stuck on a 6th floor puzzle), Wing Commander Saga: The Darkest Dawn (in hard difficulty) and SW TOR which is my MMO of choice for now and the foreseeable feature.

• CailiegCailieg Member Posts: 85

Hrm, good question.

I will likely lament my six month SW:TOR sub choice yet again; chuckle at some new announced inanity in or coming to WoW and rejoice in my choice to not play it any longer. Avoid signing up for MMO betas and repeat to myself that I am done with them. Catch the Hunger Games at the theatre these last few days it is present because I hear nothing but good things. Get some tabletop gaming in; I am running two SR4A games, and in one myself. Clock more time at the range, Summer is here and I may get into a amateur tourney for fun. Get some hours on the water because it is sailing season.  And log a few hours on my writing projects.

Because come the 15th I will need more self control to get to these things.

Alexis

*smiles*

• CailiegCailieg Member Posts: 85

Oh and thanks to the poster above me.

Play Wing Commander Saga. The Wing Commander Series stands head and shoulders above other space sims as my favorite IP/Game Series.

Alexis

*smiles*

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    Tribes ascend for me, though I am already rank 24 and havd 400,000xp and nothing to spend it on :p
  • OsedaxOsedax Member UncommonPosts: 16

Originally posted by Cailieg

Hrm, good question.

I will likely lament my six month SW:TOR sub choice yet again; chuckle at some new announced inanity in or coming to WoW and rejoice in my choice to not play it any longer. Avoid signing up for MMO betas and repeat to myself that I am done with them. Catch the Hunger Games at the theatre these last few days it is present because I hear nothing but good things. Get some tabletop gaming in; I am running two SR4A games, and in one myself. Clock more time at the range, Summer is here and I may get into a amateur tourney for fun. Get some hours on the water because it is sailing season.  And log a few hours on my writing projects.

Because come the 15th I will need more self control to get to these things.

Alexis

*smiles*

^_^ lol, very nice.

• GreenWidowGreenWidow Member Posts: 157
    Alexis I salute you sir.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”The Iron Code"

• JakardJakard Member Posts: 415

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Mists of Panderian beta

Tribes: Ascend

Maybe some Path of Exile

• Sigurd57Sigurd57 Member UncommonPosts: 347
    LoL....(League of Legends...)  *sigh*...   I hate the game and most people in it.. But it wastes enough time.. I guess..

Hey TSW Players http://www.unfair.co/ for Mission guides, Lore Locations and stuff....

• JakardJakard Member Posts: 415
    Come ot think of it, mmorpg.com is how I waste a good majority of my time. LOL

• Originally posted by sigurd57

LoL....(League of Legends...)  *sigh*...   I hate the game and most people in it.. But it wastes enough time.. I guess..

I think the difficulty curve for learning how to properly trash talk is too high in the game.

• wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659

Oh wow, forgot all about D3 coming out the 15th. sweet! i played the gw2 bwe and have the 1st month sub to tera which runs out the 22nd. was planning on playing that, even though its just not doing it for me.....now i can cancel sooner!

• wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659

Originally posted by BizkitNL

Hopefully some GW2 weekends, otherwise World of Tanks.

Err, how you gonna do that? you know something i dont?

• ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340

Originally posted by Osedax

Topic. 

What will you guys plan on doing during this 15 day waiting period to keep yourselves sane?

I have other obligations that I must take care of so Memorial Day weekend before I can play.  It sucks, but real life things are more important than any game.

ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
  • dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Firefall beta.

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342
    My plans are to keep reading my book, keep gaming in the games I am playing and keep watching the shows and movies I enjoy. Once the 15th hits, all that is out the window because it is Diablo time.

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• NeutorNeutor Member Posts: 101
    Playing Dota 2 with friends

Join us dtguilds.com
  • MisterpuppyMisterpuppy Member Posts: 18
    A new single player Pirate rpg ,Port Royale 3, get released in a couple of days. I may give that a try.

Don't be a Menace to MMORPG While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood.

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

Probably work on a Necromancer once the D2 ladder resets. Maybe finally get around to getting past level 3 in Legend of Grimrock. Oh, and I've got the Book of Cain arriving on Thursday, although reading that will probably only take a couple hours at most.

I suppose I could work on the rest of my enormous backlog of games to play as well (SC2, Deus Ex HR, SS3:BFE, Bioshock 1 & 2, Jamestown, Orcs Must Die!, Civ5, Sins of a Solar Empire, Tomb Raider Anniversary, WH40K DoW2 +expacs, The Witcher 2, and a ton more I'm forgetting about).