Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: The Labyrinth of Terror

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

En Masse Entertainment has partnered with MMORPG.com to bring our readers the first look at the TERA Labyrinth of Terror. The Labyrinth of Terror is a high level dungeon ruled over by Killian and his minions.Check out our exclusive look at TERA: Labyrinth of Terror and some brand new screens.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Deron_BarakDeron_Barak Member Posts: 1,136

I might get tired of blue and black a few months after end game but if those Argon are not the most wicked looking creatures I don't know what is.  Thanks for the writeup Suzie.

Just not worth my time anymore.

• McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

I really like the textures in this game and looking forward to trying it out.

• MorePigsMorePigs Member Posts: 1

The thing I like about this game is that there are no

Lucky - Dodges, Blocks, Parries, Misses

If you dodge, you dodge, if you block you actually blocked, if you miss you weren't aiming, if you parry, well parry doesn't exist but you can counter moves like a berserker can turn you around if you're a lancer (OP PvP Class in the game)  for example.

I really liked the beta and might consider buying it, but I want to see how Guild Wars 2 turns out.

People keep saying its gonna be good, the only thing I don't like is that the combat is TAB TARGETTING, you do have to aim, but the combat isn't as fluent.. if that makes sense...

GW2 has random blocks, dodges, parries, evade, miss... I don't like that, it RUINS the "ACTION COMBAT" style... I don't even know if GW2 is considered ACTION yet.

• DetcelferDetcelfer Member UncommonPosts: 50

Originally posted by MorePigs

If you dodge, you dodge, if you block you actually blocked, if you miss you weren't aiming, if you parry, well parry doesn't exist but you can counter moves like a berserker can turn you around if you're a lancer (OP PvP Class in the game)  for example.

Thats exactly it.  Its much more skill based and player awareness than a vast majority of MMOs out there.  Because of that,  its deeply rewarding if you play it right.

• omidusomidus Member UncommonPosts: 99
    I hope they implement 10 or 20 instanced pve encounters, the rift events in korea is nothing new but nevertheless something other than 5 man dungeons. I enjoyed my experience in K-Tera, just wish it had more content; in pvp a a Lancer is a must; which feels very pidgeon holding.