Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Pet Giveaway, Week 3: Pink Merek!

Comments

• huzaifi24huzaifi24 Member Posts: 1
    lol i missed this to :(
  • karibookariboo Member Posts: 1
    Such BS. I was at WORK all day. Horrible release  time... Pisses me off especially since some people got more than one, but whatev.

• ronpackronpack Member Posts: 138
    This pet is adorable! I've become totally attached to it. Love the siren on its head. The first time I saw it go off, I was like WTH is going on?! Then I saw a PVPer and stomped him :D

Thanks MMORPG and NCSOFT! You guys RULE!
  • eimantas3373eimantas3373 Member Posts: 2

someone with good heart gift me key for this pet please. :'(

[email protected]

• protostar8protostar8 Member Posts: 8
    Come on MMORPG, time to release some more keys.  Unhappy users = bad...
    Wow, once again MMORPG was ignorant enough to make the pet tradeable.  There is a player on Kahrun named Kahafrey selling them.  Thank you MMORPG for allowing players to get multiple keys and scalp these pets.  Please plan your contests better next time or release so many that they can't be scalped!
  • SyrconiaSyrconia Member UncommonPosts: 6
    True,I am convinced that the same people who got the first wave of keys got most of the keys from the second wave. All of us who work and don't have internet were set to fail a second time..
  • dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362

Originally posted by protostar8

Wow, once again MMORPG was ignorant enough to make the pet tradeable.  There is a player on Kahrun named Kahafrey selling them.  Thank you MMORPG for allowing players to get multiple keys and scalp these pets.  Please plan your contests better next time or release so many that they can't be scalped!

The pets / eggs themselves are not tradeable.

What people are offering to sell are unused codes. Obviously such trades cannot be done entirely inside the game giving rise to the possibility of scams: it's pretty much a "buyer beware" situation. To prevent people getting multiple keys, mmorpg.com would have to prevent individuals from creating multiple accounts.

Originally posted by dancingstar

Originally posted by protostar8

The pets / eggs themselves are not tradeable.

What people are offering to sell are unused codes. Obviously such trades cannot be done entirely inside the game giving rise to the possibility of scams: it's pretty much a "buyer beware" situation. To prevent people getting multiple keys, mmorpg.com would have to prevent individuals from creating multiple accounts.

True enough.  My bad on that one.  It's still against MMORPG's site policies for people to do that (I've read them today).  It would be nice if Aion would ban those players doing that.

• BoneleechBoneleech Member Posts: 2
    I need a key T_T
  • NgoclansNgoclans Member Posts: 1
    I need a key ...pl.....^_^
  • madewzmadewz Member Posts: 3

me need key too

come sloww

: (

someone send gift me key for this pet please.

• ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by madewz

me need key too

come sloww

no, go away, you'll just sell it in game. Shoo fly!

• Dezy35Dezy35 Member Posts: 6
    Would love to have one pet from the mmorpg week giveaway but true enough i like to keep my interent running power running and house accessible to live in and cant afford to sit here waiting for a key mid-day. and no in my line of work i dont have access to interent especially every 30mins or hour to check especially since they have been going out of keys within 1 hour. Grats to all who have been able to get a pet for there time playing and enjoying Aion rather then extorting other players for kinah.

Originally posted by Arkinia

me need key too

come sloww

i need it, i not sell pet me need use pink merek ... : (

• ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by Arkinia

me need key too

come sloww

i need it, i not sell pet me need use pink merek ... : (

lol, so sorry charlie

np

bye bye see you na.

• TasukiTasuki Member Posts: 2

Hi for those who still looking for free pet. Here you can get  1 random pet at alienware Arena a Flame Bogel or the Worg of the Dead not as good like the Mink but they can auto loot.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/aion-ascension-exclusive-grab-bag-pet-giveaway

6813 key left from my last visit so hurry up until all those greedy ppl get all the key.

goodluck

• TasukiTasuki Member Posts: 2

• SyrconiaSyrconia Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Awesome Tasuki, thanks a lot
  • gab0916gab0916 Member Posts: 3

anyone have a spare of the 1st and/or 2nd pet giveaway? I missed out on them both.

• alliekhatalliekhat Member Posts: 1
    If anyone still has a code for the Pink Merek I would really appreciate one, I missed out on him and have been constantly checking back in case more codes went up!
  • vorondilvorondil Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Tasuki

Hi for those who still looking for free pet. Here you can get  1 random pet at alienware Arena a Flame Bogel or the Worg of the Dead not as good like the Mink but they can auto loot.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/aion-ascension-exclusive-grab-bag-pet-giveaway

6813 key left from my last visit so hurry up until all those greedy ppl get all the key.

goodluck

Just a small note.. If the available keys shows up as 0, just try logging in using your mobile / cell browser. It helped for me. If you are lucky, it might work for you too!! Last I checked, around 5.3k keys were available in that site.. So there is still that chance...

• NeekzzNeekzz Member Posts: 37

That other place has 5000 more of the other looting pets.

Anyone have a spare week 1 pet plzzzzz :(

• nataka1nataka1 Member Posts: 1
    I missed out on the pink merek if anyone has extra key would love to have one plz :)