Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

13»

Comments

• sodade21sodade21 Member UncommonPosts: 349

Originally posted by Rivalen

Originally posted by sodade21

Any solution with the black screen?? i have ATI Video Card... i was able to connect to char screen 3-4 times. after creation screen the screen goes black..... when i achived to log in again i had a rdy character but when i press "Play" button the button goes gray and nothing happens... anyone knows anything about it? i have newest ati drives... i have all settings on catalyst on default... there is not setting to close antialiasing btw..

It's on the server's side, not yours.

EU player i guess?

yes im from Europe... So you mean that all the European Players have the same problem? no Euro player played yet? or its only some of us that have that?

• n3v3rriv3rn3v3rriv3r Member UncommonPosts: 496

Originally posted by Istavaan

It's EU that seems to be having the problems.

Ofc is EU.

• RivalenRivalen Member Posts: 503

Originally posted by Rivalen

Any solution with the black screen?? i have ATI Video Card... i was able to connect to char screen 3-4 times. after creation screen the screen goes black..... when i achived to log in again i had a rdy character but when i press "Play" button the button goes gray and nothing happens... anyone knows anything about it? i have newest ati drives... i have all settings on catalyst on default... there is not setting to close antialiasing btw..

It's on the server's side, not yours.

EU player i guess?

yes im from Europe... So you mean that all the European Players have the same problem? no Euro player played yet? or its only some of us that have that?

Some EU players were online for quite a while then servers crashed.

None of the EU players i know can get online.

• MMO_REVIEWERMMO_REVIEWER Member Posts: 371

Every time there is a public beta people sit around and complain about lag, conneciton time-outs, or not being able to log in. Most comments are "I cant login to this 'beta' wtf!" GOD DAMMIT ARENANET FIX YOUR SHIT! ITS SO LAGGY IN THIS BETA! UGH!

...seriously..It's a Beta. Were you expecting a Release Candidate or something? It's a BETA...you know...with BUGS...and chances are you're all trying to cram your d*cks into Arenanet's servers all at the same time. Servers have, and always will be this way.

MMO's are the ark of the gaming world. Let it take us in new directions.

• ZierrityZierrity Member UncommonPosts: 242

Originally posted by Chingo

Originally posted by Zierrity

Originally posted by Sybnal

Originally posted by Zierrity

so I got in eventually and made a character, but after the the opening cinematic my screen went black, (I could still hear the music, but nothing else happened), so I was forced to close it and now I'm trying to get in again >.> does anyone knows what could cause this problem?

I read that if you have a Ati video card and have the anti-aliasing activated in Catalyst you could get a black screen.

Thanks answering :) but I have a NVIDIA video card, so that shouldnt be the problem :/

Have up-to-date drivers for your graphics card (check from NVidia web site, Windows Update doesn't necessarily have the latest and greatest)? Also I'd personally start by setting everything in the NVidia control panel to basic/default settings. Another thing in lieu of better ideas is to check that you have the latest BIOS version for your motherboard. Not that I'm an expert in gfx cards, mind you so take this with a grain of salt.

Everything seems to be up to date, but seems like other EU players are having the same problem, so I guess it's not my computer, but rather the server >.>

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245
    i was ingame for 30min eu server then crashed now 1.5 hour later still can't login.
  • DrewVGDrewVG Member Posts: 3

is anyone else dealing with the Network Error code=1038:11:4:1419:101....?
  • SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
    Lol.

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• TullyxoxTullyxox Member Posts: 45

Originally posted by DrewVG

is anyone else dealing with the Network Error code=1038:11:4:1419:101....?

I have and I dont see it getting fixed on this Beta.  So 1038 will kill your beta weekend. 

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

Im pretty sure most of that is the server. I havent has those network issues but the server has crashed many times, and it wasnt me.

So hang in there

• DrewVGDrewVG Member Posts: 3
    Lovely, this is very annoying to say the least
  • ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    I can log in just fine. But, when I try to create a second character, I get an error and it logs me out.
  • YamsaYamsa Member Posts: 4
    Just got booted can log into char select but my mes that was lvl 4 is 1 -_- and it keeps failing to load beyond this point , also cannot create new char.
  • SpectrumizedSpectrumized Member Posts: 48
    Same for me Yamsa.
  • ictownictown Member Posts: 123

server is done...for upcoming patch in 15-20 mins last i heard.

• QuesaQuesa Member UncommonPosts: 1,432

WTB server status page link (if there is one).

Paying +10 internets.

Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-DPBM-Z2P4