Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Customer Service EVER!

rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693

I really wanted to try the game, and yes I was in the hospital due to a bad infection during TERA Open Beta.

So I decided to be gutsy and ask the source themselves for a head start key.

This just sold me on there game, when I get some cash this weekend I will probably be buying.

Comments

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090
    Wow, that's fantastic.  I love En Masse.  Can't stress how impressed I am with them.  Hope you get to feeling better soon, btw.  See you in head start!
  • rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428
    Have to say thats pretty amazing ^_^ unlike GW2 where they "sold out" of ditigal copys XD man i'm going to remember that one forever.
  • FeudalismFeudalism Member UncommonPosts: 67
    I can also attest to this. Today I had a question about the subscription plans and I was connected in seconds with a GM who was nice, funny, and down to earth. We ended up chatting about the game for almost 10 minutes! En Masse is doing everything right in my opinion. I hope Tera does not get stomped down by all this GW2 overhype :(
  • BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562
    It's good, but IDK about best ever. Trion right now has my vote.
  • gr0und3dgr0und3d Member Posts: 113

Originally posted by Blazeyer

It's good, but IDK about best ever. Trion right now has my vote.

Did you even read the conversation?  They have been like that for as long as I have watched this game.  BEST EVER.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    En Masse is amazing
  • ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251
    great to hear, rare these days although WOW I thought had great support, as well.
  • EquintinEquintin Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Amazing

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    That is truly great
  • SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

On two separate occasions En Masse has brought my from anger to joy just by their customer support. From that screen shot that is by far the best customer support I have ever seen! Super impressed! Hope you have fun in the head start!

• Four0SixFour0Six Member UncommonPosts: 1,175

Customer Service wins customers over every time.

My experiance with EnMasse: 24/7 live chat that was more than happy to help me, a non-paying customer.

If I were one to Pre-purchase/order anything any more that would have sold me. I will be getting a copy on May 1 though.

• phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738

Every game I have ever played from early on has great customer service. 

All but SWTOR of course... they never had any customer service in general.

• scotty899scotty899 Member Posts: 166

Originally posted by phantomghost

swtor got back to me within about 12 hours of any ticket raised. 

• phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738

Originally posted by scotty899

I only got automated responses between 2-6 weeks after I petitioned. 12 Hours is still pretty terrible for a new game.  Even WoW, a couple years in responded within half an hour.

• ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by scotty899

does that include some insipid Droid response? So help me, EA should  be embarassed for their horrid support.

• Deron_BarakDeron_Barak Member Posts: 1,136
    Ruby are you okay now? Infection of that magnitude would suck big time. It seems EnMasse has raised the bar for publishers in many different fields. In fact I had been preordered through Gamestop but once I verify payday was indeed payday I'm going through EME. They are a huge reason why TERA will be great.

Just not worth my time anymore.

Originally posted by Deron_Barak

Ruby are you okay now? Infection of that magnitude would suck big time. It seems EnMasse has raised the bar for publishers in many different fields. In fact I had been preordered through Gamestop but once I verify payday was indeed payday I'm going through EME. They are a huge reason why TERA will be great.

I agree, they have better costumer service than most big servies companys. I know both AT&T and comcast are a bitch to deal with -.-

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954

Amazing how good customer service gets when your PAYING to play a game.  Compare that to a F2P, whether you spend zero on their game or 5000 dollars on their game you still get the same non existent customer service.  Everyone gets treated like F2P trash.  But I still see all the broke adults, pennyless kids or want something for nothing crowd praising F2P games.

The fact is most people are fiscally retarded, and will take instant gratification over quality, or fail to understand the underlining design priciples of the F2P model.

Game developers and publishers on the other hand know exactly how fiscally retarded the average person is thats why they are in love with the current F2P trend.  They make tons of money sellng garbage, and people over pay for it all day long.

I will hang out in the MMO country clubs while the masses squirm around in the sewers of F2P.

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    En Masse ftw! So glad this company formed. It's very rare companies hold themselves to the standard we expect. They do this and more. I will always have a soft spot for this company even if/when i outgrow thier games. Same as i always will for Trion.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195
    Trion does have very good customer service but what EME did for you is really classy. I already pre-ordered last week..sucks I have to work tomorrow..lol.
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

Originally posted by Feudalism

I can also attest to this. Today I had a question about the subscription plans and I was connected in seconds with a GM who was nice, funny, and down to earth. We ended up chatting about the game for almost 10 minutes! En Masse is doing everything right in my opinion. I hope Tera does not get stomped down by all this GW2 overhype :(

yeah i put a post up about en masse when i purchased the game for US when it should have been EU when i was pissed,they gave me a full refund.but here is where it gets better,they even gave me interest on my money.i was gobsmacked how good these guys were..i ended up going with frogster and up to now no problems with them either.

• JuaksJuaks Member UncommonPosts: 271

I agree with the OP. I can vouch this by saying that I have used their live chat support 24/7 and it really works. They really take the time to try to solve my problem and the agents are vey kind.

I also submitted a ticket about a problem I had with a quest and they solved my issue in less than 24 hors with an awesome answer like they were telling me a story. These guys are awesome.

• rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693

Originally posted by Deron_Barak

Im doing better now, what happened is I got a small rash  and it turned into a fungal infection and spread all over my body like wildfire.

Hospital gave me IV antibiotics, medicated creams and powders and even antibiotics by pill, its doing alot better now though.

• JaylanonyousJaylanonyous Member Posts: 31
    Woah woah woah! Someone said Comcast had bad costumer service!? I always got a good, down to earth person, who helped me and usually gave me big discounts.. ATT on the other hand, the worst next to SWTOR.  That picture really prob just changed my mind on whether i will be buying tera or not.

Originally posted by Jaylanonyous

Woah woah woah! Someone said Comcast had bad costumer service!? I always got a good, down to earth person, who helped me and usually gave me big discounts.. ATT on the other hand, the worst next to SWTOR.  That picture really prob just changed my mind on whether i will be buying tera or not.

I had a horrible experience, so we changed our internet to comcast and because we used AT&T before we never used a modem (they have router/modem built in one) So modem only can have 1 IP so the guy come install and only my dad has internet, so we called about it adn they couldn't fix the issue. They couldn't just tell us o its only 1 ip you have to connect it to the modem first so the modem take that ip and allow mutli computer on. No i ended up making 4 calls because the first 3 all disconnected on me when they where transfering me. On the 4th class the lady said o we sent you to the tech department but its going to cost you $9.99, but they won't even charge you if they can't fix it. So i said ok, then i got sent to comcast support, and they solved it in like 10mins. So i was like ok 10 bucks whatever. Than i get a e-mail saying i signed up for their service and it cost me $39.99+ a $9.99 monthly fee... i was like WTF???? than i ended up making other 3 calls aruging with them about the fee and finally 2 weeks later they took the charge off. It was BAD! -.-