Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild for full-time jobs and college students (Heroes-of-fate.com)

Comments

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    OK. Been following this thread for awhile now. Ready to Join up if you'll have me. Parent with a six year old and full time job. Can usually be on nights and weekends again mostly at night.

Love games. Period. Been waiting for GW2. I like the concept of THE casual guild.

Haven't decided on name nut will drop here when I roll

• AhmedZakariaAhmedZakaria Member UncommonPosts: 36

send me a tell for guild invite @ Ahmedzakaria

Went with the name Heroes of Fate [HOF]

On eternal grove server to avoid que times, although now it has become a high server lol. But just enjoy the game i can invite everyone to the guild all the same.

• ZombiePhizZombiePhiz Member Posts: 9
    I still cant get past character creation... Damn you devs for letting me get this far to tease me... LOL  it did just throw me in a random Server as well, so I have no idea where I am, or if it even saved my charater for that matter... currently looking at a nice black screen
  • JrogalskJrogalsk Member Posts: 34
    I thought game plan was to use sorrows furnace, so Im there right now lol.

• EvereghaloEvereghalo Member Posts: 51
    I should be on in about 2hrs.  For this first time I would say save your gems for the transfer, so try not to spend your gems right now.

Anyone in game right now?

JUST got home.  Going to pop in and look around.  Came here to see what server everyone is on.  No issues getting in.  Hope I can get through Char creation.

Cant get into Eternal Grove :-(   Though its only high (not full) I get an error when trying to connect.  Figure they are managing their server loads.

• ZombiePhizZombiePhiz Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by darkhalf357x

JUST got home.  Going to pop in and look around.  Came here to see what server everyone is on.  No issues getting in.  Hope I can get through Char creation.

Beta forums state buring this beta world transfers are unristricted and free

edit. qouted wrong post.. meant for the one refering to transfers

• xDracxDrac Member UncommonPosts: 201
    PM me (Xdrac) for guild invite please.

Web & Graphic Design - www.xdrac.com

I'm surprised I see so few people attending and online?

What's with Ahmed and all you others?

I've been online all weekend but I thought that the gameplan was Sorrow's Furnace, so I've been playing there all weekend.

It IS indeed the gameplay. PM me (X Drac) <- space in between.

my main issue is connecting, I have been having trouble since friday night. also my intermet has been acting up and they cant get a tech out here til tomorrow...lastly its finals week so ive also been wrapped up with school.

HOWEVER, i was glad to see we got a good core of people come out and get on the guild roster, even if playtime was limited. Just enjoy the rest of the beta everyone.

will try to do some guild pvp toniight with anyone that can get on.

• mmorpgmanermmorpgmaner Member UncommonPosts: 241

I would LOVE to be in playing right now, but unfortunately I could not come up with the money to buy it this weekend :( No test-tease for me after waiting 5 years, another few months might not hurt :P

Good luck to all in, and have fun!

So how do you feel now that the BETA has ended?

Did you all like it? 

Also please do not forget bout this!

I thought the game/weekend was fantastic.

Hopefully the next beta weekend we can all get together in game.

• MavekMavek Member Posts: 138

Originally posted by Jrogalsk

I thought the game/weekend was fantastic.

Hopefully the next beta weekend we can all get together in game.

Yeah I definitely agree on both accouunts.   I played all day sunday and was loving my necro, and its definitely what i'm gonna roll as my main in game.  I played on a different server during the beta cause I could never get into sorrows furnace EDIT: (or eternal grove for that matter).  Can not wait for release.

So after our first beta weekend we learned some few things:

• People had trouble getting into specific servers for various reasons

• There were a lot of functions in the game that were broken i.e. guild chat (noone could see guild chat or speak into it)

• We had a good start on the guild, saw about 15 members on the roster. That is great considering the very limited playtime we had

• the BWE was too short and hectic to get a real guild gathering going

Something we will address in the next couple of weeks

• I will finalize a guild name. I understand Xdrac has a little vote going on, I appreciate the suggestion. But as i have posted earlier in the thread, it will have to be a decision i will have to personally make, as we focus in on our direction with the site, forums, vent , etc.

• we will start getting everyone to register and post in the forums we have put up and shift all conversation there, so everyone can see who is definitely going to be playing with us moving forward

• I will also get a voice chat up in the next couple of weeks. anticipate downloading ventrilo if you do not already have it.

I feel like I am forgetting something, so if i remember it I will post back on here. Also, just a reminder, if you dont see me for the next week or so, im taking finals. so that will translate to studying, test taking, eating, sleeping, and maybe some NBA playoffs =D

We have chosen

Heroes of Fate

as our guild name =) welcome all.

website and forums will be up within the month, and voice chat before next beta weekend!!!!

• JunkukJunkuk Member Posts: 1

Hi there, I would also like to join your guild. I played all 4 of the original G-wars and thought the first beta weekend was stellar. I"m a full blown adult somewhere's between 30 and 40 ;) and you sound alright to me.

Let me know!

• GreyDeLeonGreyDeLeon Member Posts: 6

I would like to join your guild.

I'm 22 a full time student in the US and a military member. I was in the beta this weekend and having a guild would have been easier to navigate and run some of the things I wasn't able to get to. Signed up for the Forum also.

Anyone who wants to join:

Our official site is up and running. Any conversations etc. will be shifted over to there!

http://heroes-of-fate.com

I like it,

and if need be I will have a mumble server up as soon as is needed.  If we would like one now or for the beta event then I am fine with either.

Just let me know.

I will have an official guild ventrilo up prior to the next BWE. 

If you plan on being a member of this guild, please register on the forums.

Heroes-of-fate.com