Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

Originally posted by V-L-A-D

Damn we already lost 45 minutes of gameplay :( so unhappy

You'd be extremely fortunate if that's all you'd lose for a beta weekend.  You should absolutely enter this weekend expecting several hours of down time here and there. 

• jackwu10jackwu10 Member Posts: 127

Originally posted by Istavaan

Originally posted by jackwu10

Originally posted by dzoni87

Originally posted by Hedeon

Originally posted by Zefire

[mod edit]

Yes, this is true, even for his beloved Blizzard and its WoW

TERA was smooth during the beta.. 

i played cbt 1 - 5 without any issue at all.

you do know tera was released a year previously in korea right?

and i know the first day it opened to public, lot ppl played it without issue. 

• ShaikeShaike Member UncommonPosts: 301

I dont fucking care.I spent 60euro for this game and i will not ever spent anything on the stupid mmorps.

I m waiting for diablo 3 and be done forever with those stupid mmorpgs and their fails.

They cant deliver and they will never do it.

It's very bad and unpleasant for someone to pre purchase  the game and not beeing able to play because arenanet sucks balls and dicks all day instead of fixing their servers.

I bet all arenanet studio is a bunch of fags because real man do their job right and are not messing around like stupid sluts.

Thanks god we have blizzard and diablo 3.At least we will have something to paly and have real fun in our free time.

Please dear mmorpg i know ive become rude but this fucking shit has to stop.Sent a message to arenanet and tell to fuck off and die  for playing with customers.

Tell them to retire from game industry for the good of everyone.

Some may remember when i said that ea will fail to death and they are failing more and more day by day.

Now arenanet keeps making the same amateur mistakes everyone does with the exception of blizzard.They deserve to fuck off .

You either never been in MMORPG beta or are Troll or are plain retarded?

let alone been playing on release day of MMO´s. atleast its been rare for me that the game were running smooth and up for long on release day....even for expansions, in elder games

but TERA sucks... (sorry for the lang)

wait for Raiderz - that will be a game...

Just my 2 cents...

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245
    For one hour now can't login on eu server hope they solve it soon im in the dark if they working on problem or not hehe.
  • IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

I dont fucking care.I spent 60euro for this game and i will not ever spent anything on the stupid mmorps.

I m waiting for diablo 3 and be done forever with those stupid mmorpgs and their fails.

It's very bad and unpleasant for someone to pre purchase  the game and not beeing able to play because arenanet sucks balls and dicks all day instead of fixing their servers.

I bet all arenanet studio is a bunch of fags because real man do their job right and are not messing around like stupid sluts.

Thanks god we have blizzard and diablo 3.At least we will have something to paly and have real fun in our free time.

Please dear mmorpg i know ive become rude but this fucking shit has to stop.Sent a message to arenanet and tell to fuck off and die  for playing with customers.

Some may remember when i said that ea will fail to death and they are failing more and more day by day.

Now arenanet keeps making the same amateur mistakes everyone does with the exception of blizzard.They deserve to fuck off .

let alone been playing on release day of MMO´s. atleast its been rare for me that the game were running smooth and up for long on release day....even for expansions, in elder games

thats awesome man, why don't you play tera then?

• ChingoChingo Member UncommonPosts: 128

Originally posted by Zierrity

Originally posted by Sybnal

Originally posted by Zierrity

so I got in eventually and made a character, but after the the opening cinematic my screen went black, (I could still hear the music, but nothing else happened), so I was forced to close it and now I'm trying to get in again >.> does anyone knows what could cause this problem?

I read that if you have a Ati video card and have the anti-aliasing activated in Catalyst you could get a black screen.

Thanks answering :) but I have a NVIDIA video card, so that shouldnt be the problem :/

Have up-to-date drivers for your graphics card (check from NVidia web site, Windows Update doesn't necessarily have the latest and greatest)? Also I'd personally start by setting everything in the NVidia control panel to basic/default settings. Another thing in lieu of better ideas is to check that you have the latest BIOS version for your motherboard. Not that I'm an expert in gfx cards, mind you so take this with a grain of salt.

• jackwu10jackwu10 Member Posts: 127

thats awesome man, why don't you play tera then?

i am playing it now, while waiting for this server to come up.

• DiabloRocksDiabloRocks Member Posts: 29
    Agreed Tera open beta did smoke this
  • Chrome1980Chrome1980 Member Posts: 511

Originally posted by DiabloRocks

Tera, Rift, Swtor all of these game smoked GW2. Especially Rift.

well guild wars is in closed beta..this isn't an open beta its a stress test.

Originally posted by Chrome1980

well at least you have options.

That wasn't the point of what i posted.

when did they say it was a stress please link

• GingerHitmanGingerHitman Member Posts: 24
    For those who are asking lots of questions - keep in mind that no one on these forums are able to properly answer any server-issue related questions. Instead, I suggest you all keep an eye on the GW2 twitter where they'll have up-to-date answers for players, tens of thousands are experiencing the same issues right now. So head on over to https://twitter.com/#!/GuildWars2 .

Rift did have an amazing beta

you're point was those games had a better release? guild wars 2 is not released and by the way rift had terrible fps problems in beta. its good that you have all those other games to play though.

And best part is that Trion is was a rookie company compared to experinced Anet.

• n3v3rriv3rn3v3rriv3r Member UncommonPosts: 496

And best part is that Trion is was a rookie company compared to experinced Anet.

Gw2 maybe is the best mmo today but it is still true that Rift launch was the smoothest to date.

... or beta for that matter.

you're point was those games had a better release? guild wars 2 is not released and by the way rift had terrible fps problems in beta. its good that you have all those other games to play though.

Are you even reading? who said anythign about release? we are talking about stability of betas here. You are very bitter though. And yes every beta release has problems but compared to GW2 beta RIFT beta  was like an actual release.

Once again, having more options wasn't the point of my post.

• BigHatLoganBigHatLogan Member Posts: 688

when did they say it was a stress please link

What else could this possibly be?  They sure aren't going to use a bunch of randoms to actually test the game.  And they aren't just letting everyone play for fun or the game would be released already.  Do they really need to spell it out for you?

Are you a Pavlovian Fish Biscuit Addict? Get Help Now!
    I will play no more MMORPGs until somethign good comes out!

• sodade21sodade21 Member UncommonPosts: 349

Any solution with the black screen?? i have ATI Video Card... i was able to connect to char screen 3-4 times. after creation screen the screen goes black..... when i achived to log in again i had a rdy character but when i press "Play" button the button goes gray and nothing happens... anyone knows anything about it? i have newest ati drives... i have all settings on catalyst on default... there is not setting to close antialiasing btw..

Are you even reading? who said anythign about release? we are talking about stability of betas here. You are very bitter though. And yes every beta release has problems but compared to GW2 beta RIFT beta  was like an actual release.

Once again, having more options wasn' the point of my post.

you can't really judge a beta based on the first hour. well done to rift on having a good beta, trion did a great job there.

• RivalenRivalen Member Posts: 503

Originally posted by sodade21

Any solution with the black screen?? i have ATI Video Card... i was able to connect to char screen 3-4 times. after creation screen the screen goes black..... when i achived to log in again i had a rdy character but when i press "Play" button the button goes gray and nothing happens... anyone knows anything about it? i have newest ati drives... i have all settings on catalyst on default... there is not setting to close antialiasing btw..

It's on the server's side, not yours.

EU player i guess?

It's EU that seems to be having the problems.
  • EvilGeekEvilGeek Member UncommonPosts: 1,258

Originally posted by sodade21

Probably nothing to do with your machine and everything to do with being unable to connect to the server, I wouldn't worry about it, just keep trying to log in and hope for the best.