Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BladestabBladestab Member Posts: 3
I just had a massive lag in-game and I had to log out for a minute. Then when I tried to log back in and I was unable to do it, anybody else experiencing the same problem? I kept trying until now and it resulted as a fail, please help.

Comments

• etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855
    you cant do anything but keep trying every few minutes. same thing happened for me last beta, and is happening now too :)
  • jackwu10jackwu10 Member Posts: 127

no worry, u not only one

same here~

• V-L-A-DV-L-A-D Member Posts: 50
    Damn we already lost 45 minutes of gameplay :( so unhappy

Sorry for bad English. :)

• ErinDarkstarErinDarkstar Member UncommonPosts: 27
    your lucky to get in game. still trying too
  • SybnalSybnal Member Posts: 261

I'm just getting an error msg

Unable to complete operation.

Please try again in a few minutes.

(code=42 blahblahblah)

Is this normal? Or am I doing something wrong?

Originally posted by Sybnal

I'm just getting an error msg

Unable to complete operation.

Please try again in a few minutes.

(code=42 blahblahblah)

Is this normal? Or am I doing something wrong?

sadly its quite normal,. i think they are getting their connections hammered ;)

• ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    I only got to pick my server so far and no luck logging in since then. Consider yourself lucky you got to play at all.

Originally posted by etlar

Ok, cool. It was driving me nuts seeing that people were connecting. I kept wondering if I was using the right password..lol.

It's for the best.  If one MMO in the history of MMO's actually worked on day one, minute one of a stress test I'd probably shit my pants and start to question reality.

• ShaikeShaike Member UncommonPosts: 301

Originally posted by etlar

Ok, cool. It was driving me nuts seeing that people were connecting. I kept wondering if I was using the right password..lol.

It's for the best.  If one MMO in the history of MMO's actually worked on day one, minute one of a stress test I'd probably shit my pants and start to question reality.

i agree

i think its a sign - world will not be ending soon :-)

Just my 2 cents...

• BladestabBladestab Member Posts: 3
    I've just read GW2 Twitter, they're saying that they're already working hard on this problem, so let's hope they'll fix it ASAP.

[mod edit]

D3's servers were a bitch to get on last weekend.  It's the nature of beta tests. Of course I suspect you know this. I don't know how someone could be a PC gamer and be that ignorant on the subject.

Originally posted by Zefire

Now arenanet keeps making the same amateur mistakes everyone does with the exception of blizzard.They deserve to fuck off .

You seriously dont know what youre talking about or you just werent at the WoW Launch.....

• ZierrityZierrity Member UncommonPosts: 242
    so I got in eventually and made a character, but after the the opening cinematic my screen went black, (I could still hear the music, but nothing else happened), so I was forced to close it and now I'm trying to get in again >.> does anyone knows what could cause this problem?

Originally posted by Zierrity

so I got in eventually and made a character, but after the the opening cinematic my screen went black, (I could still hear the music, but nothing else happened), so I was forced to close it and now I'm trying to get in again >.> does anyone knows what could cause this problem?

I read that if you have a Ati video card and have the anti-aliasing activated in Catalyst you could get a black screen.

• corpsegankcorpsegank Member UncommonPosts: 38
    I could only pick my server, and can't do anything after that. Everytime i log in, it disconnects me saying "Code = 21. something something" and that there's a problem with my connection (there is no problem with my connection, 100% sure)

• HedeonHedeon Member UncommonPosts: 997

[mod edit]

let alone been playing on release day of MMO´s. atleast its been rare for me that the game were running smooth and up for long on release day....even for expansions, in elder games

• ictownictown Member Posts: 123

I was able to login and play for two hours before I had to go to work. I'm glad I watched few streams first cuz, the servers they picked were fully packed. I also checked a list of which people going where and I picked a server that nobody mentioned. So I picked some Burning Mountain [not the exact server name]

So far, the game is a blast and worth 60 bucks.

• ZierrityZierrity Member UncommonPosts: 242

Originally posted by Zierrity

I read that if you have a Ati video card and have the anti-aliasing activated in Catalyst you could get a black screen.

Thanks answering :) but I have a NVIDIA video card, so that shouldnt be the problem :/

• ChingoChingo Member UncommonPosts: 128

[mod edit]
  • dzoni87dzoni87 Member Posts: 541

[mod edit]

let alone been playing on release day of MMO´s. atleast its been rare for me that the game were running smooth and up for long on release day....even for expansions, in elder games

Yes, this is true, even for his beloved Blizzard and its WoW

Main MMO at the moment: Guild Wars 2
    Waiting for: Pathfinder Online

• RivalenRivalen Member Posts: 503

Ok, my current error.

Please keep in mind i'm in EU servers.

Login is done, char is done, click the char, can't connect to game.

• jackwu10jackwu10 Member Posts: 127

Originally posted by dzoni87

Originally posted by Hedeon

[mod edit]

TERA was smooth during the beta.. 

i played cbt 1 - 5 without any issue at all.

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

Originally posted by jackwu10

Originally posted by Hedeon

[mod edit]

TERA was smooth during the beta.. 

i played cbt 1 - 5 without any issue at all.

you do know tera was released a year previously in korea right?

• nookey91nookey91 Member Posts: 42
    blizzard failed every fucking expension, on release day, you always got crashes and could not even play for the first 6 hours... Ow and if you can do it better, then do it. Show us that you are realy a man. 
  • NilenyaNilenya Member UncommonPosts: 364

[mod edit]