Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 Beta Guild: MMORPG.COM Community - Join us! (Please Read First Post)

Comments

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

You can now contact the following people on Maguuma for an invite to the guild in game:

Deaconx

Gargaran

Tarlox Rotgrim

Aandolas

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• MangaMaidenMangaMaiden Member Posts: 180

EU guild is up under Mmorpg (MMO)

For invite pm me (Vixen Valentine)

• zest007zest007 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Vixen cant seem to find the post is it under guilds or?

Originally posted by zest007

Vixen cant seem to find the post is it under guilds or?

Should be right under guilds. Should of payed more attention to the guild board  before creating. ^^'

Now I have sent out some invites already, but no replies yet. Going to get started on exploring the city. Just Pm me when you get the chance guys.

Logging off for tonight, for invites pm either...

Yukora The Abyssal

Coroder

Immo

StubbyGB

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101

Feel free to contact anyone in the guild for an invitation!

Zahariya Assad, Gargaran, Tarlox Rotgrim, Aandolas and Deksam can all invite - please pm one of us with your full character name or email, thanks! :)

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288
    Nevulus - human ele. Going to send ingame tell to get invite
  • slicknslim88slicknslim88 Member Posts: 394
    perhaps we should have a second server for the mmorpg group, because Maguuma is packed.
  • AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704
    Unplayable due to lag from 5-6 PM friday.  But its been nothing but pleasent surprises so far:  Search feature in inventory, great customization, good video performance.

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Yeah I am not getting as bad lag as before, but its still there. 

Couldnt get in game with Nevulus, but I did get ingame with my other Ele - Nevrion.

I'd like to host some competitive PvP games tomorrow around 1pm pst. Post here, contact me in game or send me mail if you'd be interested in joining my team :)!

• NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755

Originally posted by star

I'd like to host some competitive PvP games tomorrow around 1pm pst. Post here, contact me in game or send me mail if you'd be interested in joining my team :)!

I'll join your team, Star. What's your character's name?

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178
    I'd join you star, let me know if you need another.

@Nierro I am Zahariya Assad in game.

The obvious fact that it's in beta, and there is some considerable lag at times... I have to say that overall... I'm in love.

Guild Wars 2 has managed to rekindle the sense of wonder I had first felt when I played an MMORPG.  I'm really loving the experience so far.  It's fun, atmospheric, rich, deep and at times overwhelming.  Hat's off to ArenaNet.  They've got something special here.

I don't even care if I sound like a fanboi right now - if you're a role player, a fan of adventure games, fantasy games, mmorpg's or just great game design, you owe it to yourself to try this game out.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

Originally posted by DeaconX

The obvious fact that it's in beta, and there is some considerable lag at times... I have to say that overall... I'm in love.

Guild Wars 2 has managed to rekindle the sense of wonder I had first felt when I played an MMORPG.  I'm really loving the experience so far.  It's fun, atmospheric, rich, deep and at times overwhelming.  Hat's off to ArenaNet.  They've got something special here.

I don't even care if I sound like a fanboi right now - if you're a role player, a fan of adventure games, fantasy games, mmorpg's or just great game design, you owe it to yourself to try this game out.

I'm overall positive about my experience,  but I definitely have a few qualms here,  but I won't go into them until I finish the weekend and put out a full review.

I think I'm going to start some commentary on the rest of my videos.. if I can get it to output properly on the stream this next time around.

I definitely think they've created a great game -- and it won't appeal to everyone -- but its definitely worth the buy.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Just wanted to hop in and say I can't change servers from Anvil Rock (press event server) right now.

Hopefully tomorrow!

-Bill

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Originally posted by BillMurphy

Just wanted to hop in and say I can't change servers from Anvil Rock (press event server) right now.

Hopefully tomorrow!

-Bill

Unacceptable Bill....  this is the exact reason why we vetoed naming the guild "The Bill Murphys" 

• MingxvMingxv Member Posts: 21
    Well I have 3 different friends here that were kicked from the server. And it gives us all error messages has this hapened to anyone else? We are all on the MMORPG guild server Maguumal. We are in two different cities thus not same house or same routing service.

Ready for WAR waaaaaaaaaaah
    Morkwovsmez (Warhammer beta) and Miragexv in many games including FFXI.
    Ming in (Betas:StarWars, GuildWars2, and most other betas)

Great first day/night, despite the issues some folks had with lag and d/c'ing. Have about 40 members, and a ton of people played together through out the day. Spent a good hour and a half in WvW with a team of guildies holding our main fort.

/bedtime

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802
    just wanted to post my appologies for not showing up.. the hubby and I logged in before noon pacific somehow and there wasn't an option to select a server. Ended up on Jade Quarry and with the problems with people changing servers just decided to stay put. Hope everyone is having as much fun as I am! The game is amazing and it exceeds my expectations. Also.. I am staying out of WvW don't wanna end up a target of any of you! =P

Originally posted by ariboersma

just wanted to post my appologies for not showing up.. the hubby and I logged in before noon pacific somehow and there wasn't an option to select a server. Ended up on Jade Quarry and with the problems with people changing servers just decided to stay put. Hope everyone is having as much fun as I am! The game is amazing and it exceeds my expectations. Also.. I am staying out of WvW don't wanna end up a target of any of you! =P

Oh, Jade Quarry is paired against us XD Pushing us back a fair bit from when we dominated about 45% of the map yesterday though.

Reminder: Community Screenshots @ 3PM PST, 6PM EST - meet up just outside Divinity's Reach :)

• e1eplayere1eplayer Member UncommonPosts: 23
    e1eplayer = Duskruby
This discussion has been closed.