Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 Beta Guild: MMORPG.COM Community - Join us! (Please Read First Post)

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,179

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned,  but for those who can not join us,  I will be livestreaming, most of friday, saturday and sunday.  

Stream should show up at the link below.

http://www.justin.tv/maskedweasel

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Originally posted by maskedweasel

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned,  but for those who can not join us,  I will be livestreaming, most of friday, saturday and sunday.  

Stream should show up at the link below.

http://www.justin.tv/maskedweasel

Awesome :) there's a chance I'll be watching this at work while working away ;) lol til I can get home at least.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• CorthagathCorthagath Member Posts: 291
    this might be a stupid question but its coming painfully obvious that no one is going to step up for leading/creating mmorpg.com eu guild, is there any requirements for this tittle ? if no one else is gonna do it, i might consider making it but i dont have no homepages, no ventrilo servers no nothing basically. and i would most likely be just too busy trying stuff on my own or with my irl friends rather than planning/organizing any bigger group activity ... plus this whole guild is only for the times of beta, not when the game releases right ?
  • jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Originally posted by DeaconX

Originally posted by jayarte

Originally posted by MangaMaiden

I will set up the EU guild if you still haven't got anyone by the end of the day o.o' Was expecting one of the mods to have volunteered by now XD Only takes a min to set a guild up once your in game anyways...  image

You missed this kind volunteer, Deacon.

btw my in-game name will be Yvallia (unless it's just too confusing having a completely different name to forum).

Added you - and derp I totally did.  Thanks!

Seems like a few people missed MangaMaiden's offer ^^

lol, I'm getting tired ... This was for Corthagath above.

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Originally posted by Corthagath

this might be a stupid question but its coming painfully obvious that no one is going to step up for leading/creating mmorpg.com eu guild, is there any requirements for this tittle ? if no one else is gonna do it, i might consider making it but i dont have no homepages, no ventrilo servers no nothing basically. and i would most likely be just too busy trying stuff on my own or with my irl friends rather than planning/organizing any bigger group activity ... plus this whole guild is only for the times of beta, not when the game releases right ?

I will set up the EU guild if you still haven't got anyone by the end of the day o.o' Was expecting one of the mods to have volunteered by now XD Only takes a min to set a guild up once your in game anyways...  image

• CaponestyleCaponestyle Member UncommonPosts: 112
    Im gunna join you guys for this one ;) my ingame name is Tarlox
  • CorthagathCorthagath Member Posts: 291

im vouching for mangamaiden, all in favor ? :D

i guess i can be a second officah ! anything works for me as long as i dont have to babysit other players :D

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

Would that I'd gotten a beta invite, would luv to join, big sigh.....

i guess i can be a second officah ! anything works for me as long as i dont have to babysit other players :D

I sent her a private message - just waiting to confirm that she's up to it. :)

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

• CaponestyleCaponestyle Member UncommonPosts: 112
    i said im joinin tha guild for beta dammit. add Tarlox . Ima boss
  • Twisted77Twisted77 Member UncommonPosts: 89

please add me to NA mmorpg guild -

mmorpg handle: Twisted77

Not sure how you folks know your in-game name will be available, but put me down for TwistedSister

Originally posted by Twisted77

please add me to NA mmorpg guild -

mmorpg handle: Twisted77

Not sure how you folks know your in-game name will be available, but put me down for TwistedSister

No one knows for sure, but it's something I can put in the MMORPG.com guild list here: http://www.mmorpg.com/guilds.cfm/guild/3149

People will be contacting star / myself for guild invites once we've set up the guild.

At this point, it looks like star will be way ahead of me getting into game so she will be the one setting up the guild.  So 'Zahariya Assad' will be the character to contact for an invite :)

Cheers!

• zest007zest007 Member UncommonPosts: 18

Any time estimate on the EU server meeting time?

Is it tonight or maybe tomorrow morning?

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101
    If everything goes smoothly, the guild should be up and running by 1230 tomorrow. I'll be in vent around 1145 getting amped up with some Jeremy Soule ;)

• BreakNFacesBreakNFaces Member UncommonPosts: 77

This is ArcadianBorn, I am based in Australia so i can go the Pacific server or NA it doesnt worry me. Just tell me what world to enter and who to message for an invite to mmorpg.com guild, also are all servers on all guilds using the same vent? I saw some guy posting early on in the peace his info is that the one we are using? if not I have TS3 available

Reporting for duty

• MangaMaidenMangaMaiden Member Posts: 180

I'm up for it XD And if anyone wants to be officer let me know in advance ^^; Don't want the chat filled with officer requests the moment we are in game! :D (Though I doubt it matters seeing as its only for the weekend). image

I'm up for it XD And if anyone wants to be officer let me know in advance ^^; Don't want the chat filled with officer requests the moment we are in game! :D (Though I doubt it matters seeing as its only for the weekend). image

Thanks again MangaMaiden :) and star!

So... somewhat good news?  I'm feeling pretty run down/crummy from late nights at work :p and decided since I have to move to my new house on Monday morning, I'm gonna take the day off and use it to get ready for the move... which means I should be able to get into game nice and early as well :D

To reiterate how this will work:

1. Create your character on the US or EU server (see below)

2. Enjoy some Guild Wars 2

3. Friday evening, check THIS POST again so you will know who to contact for an invite into the MMORPG.COM GW2 guild!

SERVERS

US SERVER: MAGUUMA

Contact DeaconX or Zahariya Assad (star) for invite to the guild in game.

EU SERVER: ISTAN

Contact Vixen Valentine (MangaMaiden) for invite to the guild in game.

*We will likely promote some early members and post their in game character name as a contact here, so people have more chances to join in case any of us is offline.

Now... let the games begin...

• BreakNFacesBreakNFaces Member UncommonPosts: 77

In Vent all alone :(

• SimplefoxSimplefox Member Posts: 11

Long-time lurker on these forums, hoping to snag a spot once I sneak out of work early/get home this afternoon.  I'm on my own for GW2, since no RL or WoW friends are planning to try it out just yet.

I'd use SimpleFox for Vent, and can make a character by that name if necessary.  Otherwise was planning to use the character name of: Voxen Tymbri.

"Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo." - H. G. Wells

• NeoZcar2NeoZcar2 Member Posts: 136
    I will be there.... In game my name should be Aandolas, Badparrot, or Neobones if I make a Necromancer.
  • KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Hey! add me to the list. Ill be using my forum name image

• DeadvoltDeadvolt Member UncommonPosts: 55

I'll be joining for sure, my in game name will be: Aurum Nummus

Look forward to seeing everyone in game!

Ganking? Me!? That's absurd!! I leave THAT to the lawyers!

Originally posted by NeoZcar2

I will be there.... In game my name should be Aandolas, Badparrot, or Neobones if I make a Necromancer.

Originally posted by Kuppa

Hey! add me to the list. Ill be using my forum name image

Originally posted by Simplefox

Long-time lurker on these forums, hoping to snag a spot once I sneak out of work early/get home this afternoon.  I'm on my own for GW2, since no RL or WoW friends are planning to try it out just yet.

I'd use SimpleFox for Vent, and can make a character by that name if necessary.  Otherwise was planning to use the character name of: Voxen Tymbri.

Added :) will be on vent in a few hours - Cheers!

• ChingoChingo Member UncommonPosts: 128
    I'm up for the EU server. Name's Chingo (hopefully).
    Mmorpgcom HAS BEEN CREATED! Playing as Deaconx - pm for invite :)

This discussion has been closed.