Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All NA Digital Editions SOLD OUT

Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Guess they have enough people for this weekend for now, they're sold out digitally atm.

https://buy.guildwars2.com/

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
Dark Age of Camelot

Comments

• SilverbarrSilverbarr Member Posts: 306

Digital Editions still available when I click on your link mate. Which is contradictory to your thread title.

M

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Support the Indie Developers - Kickstarter

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

WTF ANET?!

Just when I was finally over the fence and ready to prepurchase the game ...

... not :P

I'll be here on the forums, reading your reviewettes :)

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Odd they show sold out for me and members of my guild

Dark Age of Camelot

• whisperwyndwhisperwynd Member UncommonPosts: 1,668
    For me they are not. Hmm, good thing I already bought mine.
  • merieke82merieke82 Member Posts: 165

Sorry! Guild Wars 2 is currently soldout.

To ensure the highest quality service we have temporarily limited the number of copies ofGuild Wars 2.

As more capacity becomes available, we will make Guild Wars 2 available for sale again.

In the meantime, we encourage you to visit our retail partners , who may still have copies available.

• VanadromArdaVanadromArda Member Posts: 445
    Sold out for me too. Wow, I have to admit that is impressive. Feels like I'm going to see a movie tomorrow and all of the seats will be full.

For me it says Sold out on the buy buttons and when clicking on one it says.

Sorry! Guild Wars 2 is currently soldout.

To ensure the highest quality service we have temporarily limited the number of copies of Guild Wars 2.

As more capacity becomes available, we will make Guild Wars 2 available for sale again.

In the meantime, we encourage you to visit our retail partners , who may still have copies available.

Dark Age of Camelot

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131

Originally posted by Tayah

Guess they have enough people for this weekend for now, they're sold digitally atm.

https://buy.guildwars2.com/

That can't be it's just hype ....just ask all the troll wantobe's from Tera or Wow or Tor or that famous never to arrive sandbox game Barbie"s World

• PetzenPetzen Member Posts: 74

Perhaps you guys aren't in the same region?

It's still available for me here in the EU

• EliandalEliandal Member Posts: 796

Originally posted by Petzen

That's most likely it, it's showing sold out for me here in NA (Canada)

*PS...Waiting for the "HOW CAN DIGITAL EDITIONS BE SOLD OUT" rage :)!

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Can purchase here too, not getting sold out message.
  • SilverbarrSilverbarr Member Posts: 306

Originally posted by Petzen

Yeah I'm EU and they are still available, i presume the NA version is sold out.

M

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Support the Indie Developers - Kickstarter

They'll have more available, they are just limiting it for now. Ya can't really run out of digital copies. image

Probably wanna go with what they have atm for the weekend and not fully overload themselves.

Dark Age of Camelot

• AnirethAnireth Member UncommonPosts: 940

It appears that it would let me buy it, as the price is still displayed and it proceeds to taking my info when i click it.

It could depend on the region or other things.

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
    And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
    Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
    And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Says sold out to me, smart IMO, should cut down on severe issues during the BWE (in the game of course) as obviously it does nothing for account problems.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

Glad I pre-purchased the day it was available.

Dark Age of Camelot

• GalaxyzGalaxyz Member Posts: 22
    Yep, it shows sold out here.
  • Odinthedark1Odinthedark1 Member Posts: 330

Only in the USA can a game completely sell out "Digitally" from shear hype....lol

Edit: First i saw this i thought how is that even possible...but theyre limiting people....

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Originally posted by TemperHoof

Sold out for me too. Wow, I have to admit that is impressive. Feels like I'm going to see a movie tomorrow and all of the seats will be full.

While I'm sure it's for technical reasons a la 'servers can only handle so much safely right now while offering a quality experience so lets not let TOO many people get the game, get in and BOOM', it's also classic marketing to create the supply/demand, withhold a bit and demand goes up heh.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

Originally posted by DeaconX

While I'm sure it's for technical reasons a la 'servers can only handle so much safely right now while offering a quality experience so lets not let TOO many people get the game, get in and BOOM', it's also classic marketing to create the supply/demand, withhold a bit and demand goes up heh.

Oh, I'm sure it will help hype it. Nothing helps sales, better than a product you can't have it atm, lol.

Dark Age of Camelot

• Saxx0nSaxx0n PR/Brand Manager BitBox Ltd.Member UncommonPosts: 999

Originally posted by DarkPony

WTF ANET?!

pwned

Originally posted by Saxx0n

Originally posted by DarkPony

WTF ANET?!

pwned

Ouch! :)

Dark Age of Camelot

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Originally posted by Tayah

Originally posted by DeaconX

Oh, I'm sure it will help hype it. Nothing helps sales, better than a product you can't have it atm, lol.

I already own a copy...I'm paranoid and want another now! In fact I want 2 more just to have on my shelf

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135
    Well.. it's not like they didn't warn us about this last week. I believe the words were "If you want in on the pre-purchases, don't wait". You can still pre-order the game, and they may re-open pre-purchases at a later date, time will tell.
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    I wonder what their exact number was. 
This discussion has been closed.