Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 Beta Guild: MMORPG.COM Community - Join us! (Please Read First Post)

Comments

• messian1messian1 Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by Fidokrab

Nice! I'll be known as Ibbi on Maguuma then.

Anyone know how the whole home world thing works? Is it based on the first server you choose, or do you have the option to pick later?

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/view/news/read/24283/Guild-Wars-2-Server-List-Transfer-Information.html

Here you have your Information about home world ;)

• Mr.karateMr.karate Member UncommonPosts: 5

I wish i could get into  the guild

my nickname :  Gouki or Karate 

equal to the forum

• Shroom_MageShroom_Mage Member UncommonPosts: 863

And now for the full list. It seems I wasn't the only one passing around that list.

http://www.guildwarsinsider.com/beta-weekend-server-choices/

US Servers

Anvil Rock – 4chan/vg/, FACEPUNCH, The Old Ones, Elder Gods
    Borlis Pass – OMFGcata, House Fexdrion
    Yak’s Bend – Yogscast, GW2 Guru, GameTrailers, Kinda Ferocious, ZAM, Covenant of the Phoenix
    Henge of Denravi – NeoGAF, Guild Wars Reporter
    Maguuma – MMORPG.com, Aureus Knights, Knights of Eminence, Better Late Than Never, Sages’ Lost Intrigues, Bodybuilding.com
    Sorrow’s Furnace – VexX Gaming , Hearts of Chaos, GuildMag, Kabal, GWDen.com, Arena Junkies, Perfect in Theory, Descendants of Honor, Moa Birds
    Kaineng
    Jade Quarry – Decisive Action
    Fort Aspenwood – RMA Clan, Penny Arcade
    Ehmry Bay
    Ferguson’s Crossing
    Darkhaven – Reddit, Almost Famous, Gamebreaker, GuildWars2Forum.com, FWIW
    Vasburg – joO Binder, The Undead Lords
    Eredon Terrace -
    Crystal Desert – forums.hardwarezone.com.sg
    Tarnished Coast – Roleplaying (gw2roleplayers.com), The Gentlemen’s Club, rpg.net, I Swear She Was Eighteen
    Steamspur Mountains – Dragon Chasers
    Blazeridge Mountains – The Gaming Ents
    Isle of Janthir – Boons & Conditions
    Sea of Sorrows – (Oceanic Community), SomethingAwful, Downunder, The Australian Cybergamer, Harlequin, Aurora Australis, Yakisoba, Aggroculture
    Deldrimor – GuildWars2-Online.com (Spanish Speakers), La Hermandad
    Scavenger’s Causeway
    Moladune
    Eternal Grove – Sea of Stars & Star Onions, Tribe Gaming

EU Servers

Kodonur –
    Gandara – GW2guru, Futilez , Get Stomped
    Kodash – guildmag.com
    Blacktide – GoHa.ru, guildwars-2.ru, guildwars.pl, guildwars2.com.pl, Midnight Mayhem, The Autonomy, Cult of Outlaws
    Istan – MMORPG.com, Ragnarok, JV.com (FR)
    Vabbi – 4chan/vg/, mmorpg.pl, DVDF
    Kourna – gw2.fr
    Fissure of Woe – SomethingAwful, TKOT, mmorpitalia.it
    Underworld – Maltese Community, Portugal in Tyria
    Ring of Fire – Fr-GuildWars2.net, The Bulgarians, FACEPUNCH
    Far Shiverpeaks – GW2nl.nl, guildwars2.no, gw2sverige.se, Guildwars2.dk, Ragnarok Of Primordus, Tweakers.net, Sweclockers.com, 4Gamers.be, InZane, Norse Oil eXpidition, Semper Danica, Three Crowns, Wolffestar Clan, Limburgse Jagers
    Petrified Forest – Roleplaying(gw2roleplayers.com)
    Jade Sea – NeoGAF
    Desolation – Rock Paper Shotgun, PC Gamer, The Dark Reavers, The TyrianOrder, Semper Dius
    Magus Falls
    Whiteside Ridge – Reddit, GameTrailers, Imperium
    Fort Ranik – JoL, gw2.variance.hu, 9lives.be, Canard pc, HFR
    Ruins of Surmia – Guild Wars 2 Spain, Guild Wars Latino, Guild Wars 2 Online
    Sharp’s Corner
    Aurora Glade
    Riverside – Guild Wars 2 Slovenia, GW2W, Rivers Run Red
    Elona Reach – wartower.de, gw2.onlinewelten.de, guild-wars-2.net
    Augury Rock – Luna-Atra.fr, univers-virtuels.net, FU
    Abaddon’s Mouth – Bloodstone Keepers

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Quite the list!  Looks like if Tarnished Coast remains a favoured choice amongst role players, that's where I'll be rolling with my guild at launch.

But for this weekend, Maguuma it is.

Just a reminder, STILL looking for someone to spearhead the EU server, Istan.

Simple service for the rest of the EU community -> Log in to Istan, create the MMORPG.COM guild as soon as you can, post your in game name here and let people throw you requests to be invited.

Any takers?

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• Mr.karateMr.karate Member UncommonPosts: 5

Originally posted by DeaconX

Quite the list!  Looks like if Tarnished Coast remains a favoured choice amongst role players, that's where I'll be rolling with my guild at launch.

But for this weekend, Maguuma it is.

Just a reminder, STILL looking for someone to spearhead the EU server, Istan.

Simple service for the rest of the EU community -> Log in to Istan, create the MMORPG.COM guild as soon as you can, post your in game name here and let people throw you requests to be invited.

Any takers?

yeah alredy bought!

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Well .. count me in :)

In-game name : IceAge or KABAL

PS: The EU server is Istan ? Sounds like Tristan from Stardust movie :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• ch0sen0nech0sen0ne Member UncommonPosts: 87

Here is the real list btw, add your guild as its an open document

http://openetherpad.org/ep/pad/view/Hcpzc4HD46/latest

I'll be rolling on Sorrow's Furnace with Towlliee :)

• MangaMaidenMangaMaiden Member Posts: 180

I will set up the EU guild if you still haven't got anyone by the end of the day o.o' Was expecting one of the mods to have volunteered by now XD Only takes a min to set a guild up once your in game anyways...  image

• CorthagathCorthagath Member Posts: 291

i'd like to join in the EU istan with this guild, where do i sign up ? :D

Originally posted by Corthagath

i'd like to join in the EU istan with this guild, where do i sign up ? :D

I've added your name to the members list :)

Friday evening/Saturday morning check the FIRST post in this thread to see who to contact to get an invite into the MMORPG.COM guild in game.

Still looking for an EU player to set up the guild on Istan!

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,080

Will incessant trolling and baseless "fail" claims ensue in order to match the personality and attitude of this community? :D

Originally posted by Valentina

Will incessant trolling and baseless "fail" claims ensue in order to match the personality and attitude of this community? :D

The community is what you make it ;)

• jdkskipjdkskip Member UncommonPosts: 120

I would like to join the community guild on the NA server, Magnuum, please. My in game handle will be Skippious if available. Thank you.

Updated first post and members list.

Steps to take:

1. Create your character on the US or EU server (See first post)

2. Enjoy some Guild Wars 2

3. Friday evening, check the FIRST POST in this thread so you will know who to contact for an invite into the MMORPG.COM GW2 guild!

That being said, if no one accepts the task of creating the EU server version of the guild, there may not be an EU MMORPG.COM guild and we will only be on Maguuma where I can set up the guild for us.

• MalevianMalevian Member Posts: 48

You have just over 24 hours until GW2 BWE.  I can already feel the excitement in the air.  Let's hope the stress test last weekend was large enough.

• jerome1986jerome1986 Member Posts: 34

add me to guild, my character name is  jerome1986

Originally posted by jerome1986

That won't work because there are no numbers in character names, as it should be imo.  So, just Jerome?

• jerome1986jerome1986 Member Posts: 34

That won't work because there are no numbers in character names, as it should be imo.  So, just Jerome?

in that case, make it Jeroam

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Originally posted by MangaMaiden

I will set up the EU guild if you still haven't got anyone by the end of the day o.o' Was expecting one of the mods to have volunteered by now XD Only takes a min to set a guild up once your in game anyways...  image

You missed this kind volunteer, Deacon.

btw my in-game name will be Yvallia (unless it's just too confusing having a completely different name to forum).

Originally posted by jayarte

Originally posted by MangaMaiden

You missed this kind volunteer, Deacon.

btw my in-game name will be Yvallia (unless it's just too confusing having a completely different name to forum).

Added you - and derp I totally did.  Thanks!

in that case, make it Jeroam

Added :)

• Tabbris1024Tabbris1024 Member UncommonPosts: 2

I would love to play some guild wars 2 with you guys. Add Tabbris please. I will be playing on the US server.

• teethteeth Member Posts: 67
    I haven't read the entire thread, so forgive me if I missed this somewhere. If you guys have a successful go of this project, will you be doing it again for future BWE's?
  • zest007zest007 Member UncommonPosts: 18

I'll be Zest on ISTAN server.

fingers crossed for a smooth weekend of awesomeness.

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Originally posted by teeth

I haven't read the entire thread, so forgive me if I missed this somewhere. If you guys have a successful go of this project, will you be doing it again for future BWE's?

I assume so ^^

So... we're in crunch at work.  Basically, we have to get this game ready.  I've been working late with a team of people on a daily basis but it seems we might likely be working late on Friday :( and we're being asked if we can help out on the weeked as well.

In the event that I cannot set up the MMORPG.COM GW2 guild, I'm asking star to please do so if she can get in game before I can.  Just letting everyone know.

This discussion has been closed.