Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Pet Giveaway, Week 3: Pink Merek!

Comments

• ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by Vesavius

Originally posted by Methos12

Originally posted by Brenelael

Wow... I missed it too but the replies in this thread are priceless. People get a hold of yourselves please. It's only a pet for a game... A GAME! No need to rage and call the admins names because you missed getting one. Reading threads like this one really shakes what little faith I have left in humanity to it's very foundations.

Bren

I suspect it's becuase people are selling these keys ingame. Either that or I drastically underestimate the demand for relatively useless pets just becuase they're cute.

They are actually pretty good pets... do you play Aion?

Alert + loot pick up is handy, plus the exclusivity is attractive.

But.. true. Never underestimate the appeal of something because it is fun.

maybe the specificity of the pet is exclusive but having a pet seems not to be. AION seems to be growing into Farmville.

• KyutaSyukoKyutaSyuko Member UncommonPosts: 288

Wow... I missed it too but the replies in this thread are priceless. People get a hold of yourselves please. It's only a pet for a game... A GAME! No need to rage and call the admins names because you missed getting one. Reading threads like this one really shakes what little faith I have left in humanity to it's very foundations.

Bren

I suspect it's becuase people are selling these keys ingame. Either that or I drastically underestimate the demand for relatively useless pets just becuase they're cute.

I want it because it loots and alerts...  I don't think it's really all that cute...  I wish the week 2 pet looted AND alerted like this one...

• shendiaodashendiaoda Member Posts: 1
    thank you.when is next activity?
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by Arkinia

Originally posted by Vesavius

Bren

They are actually pretty good pets... do you play Aion?

Alert + loot pick up is handy, plus the exclusivity is attractive.

But.. true. Never underestimate the appeal of something because it is fun.

maybe the specificity of the pet is exclusive but having a pet seems not to be. AION seems to be growing into Farmville.

/shrug... Aion in making the smart move of integrating more and more PvE fun and social stuff in to the game in an effort to aid retention. I see nothing worng with that. The game obviously can't rely on the bitter gankers to keep it afloat, especially here in the West.

It's all optional. Even other's pets can be turned off iof you want.

But anyhow, off topic I guess :) 

• onlyyoursjonlyyoursj Member Posts: 3

Can someone please give me a key? I'm begging someone who has a good heart. Please, anyone?

Please :<

• ToxicEssenceToxicEssence Member UncommonPosts: 1

NO KEYS?? QQ whyyyyy goood whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(((((

does anybody have the kind heart to give a girl a key for this pet... ;D I'd love you forever.. ;x

• spanthegnomespanthegnome Member Posts: 5

Go on the forums the same few people will be selling them as usual.

• MoonShadow99MoonShadow99 Member Posts: 1

I didn't see anyone selling them on the forums lol :S

• ZalarraZalarra Member Posts: 1

How can the keys go that quickly?! I've checked like every hour last night to make sure I got one...it's like 7 am and I didn't ever get one somehow :/ seriously? I did this for all three keys and never got a chance to get one...I mean what the hell. I've played Aion since the beta and would really love a key for this pet...if anyone would be generous to give me a key it would definitely not go to waste. Regards~

Also, I didn't create a MMORPG account just for this event, I just don't port on forums. Been here since 07'

• gilgamesh42gilgamesh42 Member Posts: 300

Originally posted by Kleiber

How can the keys go that quickly?! I've checked like every hour last night to make sure I got one...it's like 7 am and I didn't ever get one somehow :/ seriously? I did this for all three keys and never got a chance to get one...I mean what the hell. I've played Aion since the beta and would really love a key for this pet...if anyone would be generous to give me a key it would definitely not go to waste. Regards~

Also, I didn't create a MMORPG account just for this event, I just don't port on forums. Been here since 07'

when i refreshed  the page there was almost 6k people on the site  the keys went nearly instantly

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

As usual with competitions, give-aways etc, it's only for North Americans.  Why is that?

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

Originally posted by zellmer

Originally posted by Laughing-man

Keys were gone in under an hour, I had to tell my friend to get his key immediately.

I think its rather funny how many people who have NEVER bothered to post or even look at this site, come forward on a give away and feel fit to complain.

Hah!

So would me having an account on here almost as long as you saying it was beyond stupid and limited to ridiculous ammounts matter any more or less?

Contest was ran like most of their give aways, if you have been "around as long as me" then you should know how these things work.   They had around 4k keys, they were gone in an hour, what do you want them to do about it?

Game is popular... clearly.

It does not mater HOW they did the contest there will always be SOMEBODY who didn't get what they want and are upset about it.

Sorry you didn't get your pink flying thing.  However, a lot of people didn't. 

• carniferncarnifern Member Posts: 4
    "jayarte writes:

As usual with competitions, give-aways etc, it's only for North Americans. Why is that?"

Ask Gameforge. Anything offered here for the EU game would have to come from them and NCSoft USA has no control over, nor can they affect, how Gameforge runs their version.
  • TexasDeyTexasDey Member Posts: 5

By the time my husband and I got home from work the keys were, of course, gone.  It should be obvious that there are never enough keys, My poor husband has yet to get a key. Must be nice to have all day to wait around for keys to be released.

• TexasDeyTexasDey Member Posts: 5

Oh, before I forget. Those of you who made multiple accounts expressly to grab a bunch of keys to sell to those of us who have lives outside of gaming...shame on you. That's the same as stealing.

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Originally posted by carnifern

"jayarte writes:

As usual with competitions, give-aways etc, it's only for North Americans. Why is that?"

Ask Gameforge. Anything offered here for the EU game would have to come from them and NCSoft USA has no control over, nor can they affect, how Gameforge runs their version.

I wasn't pointing the finger at anyone in particular, I just notice that lots of competitions/ giveaways etc (not only here, other sites, too) are for US only and was just wondering why that should be.

• dansimonsdansimons Member UncommonPosts: 5

Well if anyone got keys that they are not using, my wife and I would like one, at least one for my wife would be awesome.  pm please.

thank you

• karritpwnskarritpwns Member Posts: 3

figures the one pet i really wanted, is gone instantly >.>

any one out there who has a key that they dont want or cann't use, toos it my direction I would love you so much!

• SoulDjinnSoulDjinn Member Posts: 1

Please make more keys for 3rd pet. I really want this one & it just was impossible to get a key.

• andylauoandylauo Member Posts: 3

I saw they give another 5000keys last week

Is there any extra key like the last week?

• MrP3inMrP3in Member UncommonPosts: 49
    another pet ...mehhh :S
  • andylauoandylauo Member Posts: 3
    thanks...
  • vorondilvorondil Member Posts: 5
    Thanks a lot for getting additional keys.. Much appreciated!!
  • belenus93belenus93 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for getting more keys just got mine.
  • VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350
    Yeah I got to admit that this is one of the most useful pets I have seen. You just have to have an alert pet out in rift zones and the abyss if you have one but that always meant that you had to put your loot pet away which makes a loot pet pretty worthless. This one will probably be out constantly.

All die, so die well.