Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Pet Giveaway, Week 3: Pink Merek!

Comments

• Smn0687Smn0687 Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Rider071

There are honestly good people in this world.

I want to thank the good samaritain publicly, you know who you are, not going to mention your name so you avoid getting PM'd, but thank you. Thank you 10000x

You renewed faith in me about this community, I was really worried we had been taken over by a bot army, but I'm glad I was wrong.

I still hope MMORPG releases more keys for the rest who missed it, but thank you again to the person who helped me out, this pet is going to get a work out!

Im so jelly ;   ; I wanted that pet so bad!! I feel like crying :( 

If there are any other wonderful souls out there who have an extra key please donate ;   ;

• skayzerskayzer Member UncommonPosts: 14

*sigh*......and after staying up till 2:00 a.m. :( I missed it....

Does any one have an estimate on the Time that they update the web page to put up the competion page?

So that next time I have some idea as to how things go down here.

• coopchelsiecoopchelsie Member Posts: 1

Please please put up more keys! No one I know on my server got a key, they went in a matter of minutes, there is no way... they went way too fast and the link was not clear at all. Enough people have requested and been upset that there were not enough keys. Thank you.

• shjnleeeshjnleee Member Posts: 5

Please, more keys please :(

for those of us who worked and studied during the time you posted the codes and couldnt get it :(

Pleaseee

• linxielinxie Member Posts: 2

pleeeeassseee more keyyy... i want it so mucccchhh.....

• TroziTrozi Member UncommonPosts: 3

Will be some more keys for this pet ? some ppl cant be 24h at day online at internet. It will be nice.

• ROCKSTAR11ROCKSTAR11 Member Posts: 7

i waited till 2am,then i decided maybe they will post it during 8am, so i woke up early,and then booom 0 keys left,this kinds of promotions really devastates the will to play of newly strating players like me for the game,instead of making me like it,im kinad hating it, and they mail me of trolling warning coz i said bad things w/c is all true,o well,  btw i would like to thank somebody who gave me a monkey code,ty, thank god there are still people w/c are not greedy like you,

• skayzerskayzer Member UncommonPosts: 14

Originally posted by ROCKSTAR11

i waited till 2am,then i decided maybe they will post it during 8am, so i woke up early,and then booom 0 keys left,this kinds of promotions really devastates the will to play of newly strating players like me for the game,instead of making me like it,im kinad hating it, and they mail me of trolling warning coz i said bad things w/c is all true,o well,  btw i would like to thank somebody who gave me a monkey code,ty, thank god there are still people w/c are not greedy like you,

:P same thing that happened to me  : / cept no body gave me a monkey code :(

I checked the time that the op was posted, it was at 2:30 a.m. :( missed by 30 mins so dissapointed....

• tachiboitachiboi Member UncommonPosts: 30

waited all day and all the keys gone wow

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Wow... I missed it too but the replies in this thread are priceless. People get a hold of yourselves please. It's only a pet for a game... A GAME! No need to rage and call the admins names because you missed getting one. Reading threads like this one really shakes what little faith I have left in humanity to it's very foundations.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581
    Never know aion have so many players, lmao...

Pls ask for more keys from NC soft, thx

RIP Orc Choppa

• trungtalaotrungtalao Member Posts: 1

some1 sell the key 10m/1 :)) and i don't have enought kinnah:(

• JoeysnuffyJoeysnuffy Member Posts: 1

Ah, maybe next time. /agree with post above though ask for more keys :)

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

This thread is jaw dropping in it's entitlement.

Get a grip people, the competition was first come first served, and every competition has winners and losers. You really expect them to make new keys for everyone that wants one? Really?

On the plus side, thanks to both MMORPG and NCSoft, the pet is great ;)

Originally posted by jairson99

damn u punk noobs camping this site grabbing everything with multiple accounts not leaving anything for others screw u basterds XD.

what a lovely first first post...

• loufeloufe Member Posts: 1

did someone here has any spare code to give it to me? :)

i'm very appreciate it ^^

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

Keys were gone in under an hour, I had to tell my friend to get his key immediately.

I think its rather funny how many people who have NEVER bothered to post or even look at this site, come forward on a give away and feel fit to complain.

Hah!

• gilgamesh42gilgamesh42 Member Posts: 300

site had  close to 6k ppl ~.~ stalking it kinda scary  just how huge  the crowd was for a pet that while it looks nice is nothing special  aions super popular atm  really crazy

• zellmerzellmer Member UncommonPosts: 442

Originally posted by Laughing-man

Keys were gone in under an hour, I had to tell my friend to get his key immediately.

I think its rather funny how many people who have NEVER bothered to post or even look at this site, come forward on a give away and feel fit to complain.

Hah!

So would me having an account on here almost as long as you saying it was beyond stupid and limited to ridiculous ammounts matter any more or less?

• DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731

I like the fact the americans are complaining they didn't get a free pet... meanwhile the EU guys are ass first on the shaft from the get go <.<.

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Originally posted by Brenelael

Wow... I missed it too but the replies in this thread are priceless. People get a hold of yourselves please. It's only a pet for a game... A GAME! No need to rage and call the admins names because you missed getting one. Reading threads like this one really shakes what little faith I have left in humanity to it's very foundations.

Bren

I suspect it's becuase people are selling these keys ingame. Either that or I drastically underestimate the demand for relatively useless pets just becuase they're cute.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • TroziTrozi Member UncommonPosts: 3

Originally posted by Methos12

Bren

I suspect it's becuase people are selling these keys ingame. Either that or I drastically underestimate the demand for relatively useless pets just becuase they're cute.

Yea this is true, when i logged ingame some spammers alredy trying sell these pets. If they get multiple accounts on this server and get 50+ keys and normal ppl can only complain they didnt get one

• maeda06maeda06 Member Posts: 1

was waiting for it all day, got mine when there were 4500ish left.  then told my lil' bro immidiately and he got his when there were 2500ish left (all of this happened within 30min)

Originally posted by zellmer

Originally posted by Laughing-man

Hah!

So would me having an account on here almost as long as you saying it was beyond stupid and limited to ridiculous ammounts matter any more or less?

Not really, because your sense of entitlement to a prize seems pretty crazy either way.

Originally posted by Methos12

Bren

They are actually pretty good pets... do you play Aion?

Alert + loot pick up is handy, plus the exclusivity is attractive.

But.. true. Never underestimate the appeal of something because it is fun.