Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Pet Giveaway, Week 3: Pink Merek!

Comments

• TerrorizorTerrorizor Member Posts: 326

knowing the codes would be coming out today, I refreshed my computer at work every 15 minutes or so.  There were over 1600 keys already gone when I first seen them available.  If there was going to be another week, I'd be checking every 5 minutes just to be safe.

• BlackSolBlackSol Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by barasawa

Although I haven't checked, I'd bet selling it would be a violation of some kind of user agreement or the like.

Apparently not against any rules. There is a thread on the official forums by a specimin offering keys for kinah.

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620

Originally posted by barasawa

Selling codes is totally lowlife. Only the greediest and scummiest piece of #### would do that. If you aren't going to use it, just give it to someone, but don't sell it.

Although I haven't checked, I'd bet selling it would be a violation of some kind of user agreement or the like.

Sadly, this would be up to NCsoft to enforce. I would love to see those accounts banned or even suspended if they are seen selling codes in game. That would just make my day. Unfortunately i dont think they care enough, and theres nothing MMORPG can do about it, except maybe ask politely for NCsoft to take action. It definately sounds like it would be against an EULA or TOS since its not like they are trading ingame items for currency they are selling the codes (which is an out of game item).

• Rider071Rider071 Member Posts: 318
    so mad I fell asleep, I waited like a fool from 11am-4pm est. c'mon!
  • DollyCakeDollyCake Member Posts: 3

Very dissappointed, could have been handled much better.

• BlackSolBlackSol Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by ROCKSTAR11

fuck you mmorpg, i waited till 2 am, u didnt post it, your a inconsistent bastard, you posted at 1am before, son of a bitch,i wont visit ur site ever again

That was really uncalled for. I'm sure the site will survive without you here. Good riddence!

• AshindaiAshindai Member Posts: 56

That pet makes me want to cry.  I can feel it sucking my soul out through its cold, dead eyes.

Can't believe anyone would want that thing floating anywhere near them.  To each their own, I guess...

• ericaguericagu Member Posts: 1

PLEASE JUST A FEW MORE KEYS!! This would be such a useful albeit creepy companyon :)

• Smn0687Smn0687 Member Posts: 4

Please :( put up more keys!!! I just now found out about its release (didnt get an email or anything) and their already all gone T-T I really wanted this pet too!!!! 

• ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by Vhaln

Originally posted by Admin

0 Keys Left

Noooo, this is just the thing that was going to get me to come back to Aion! :O

haah! Alreafy got m playing.

Would be nice if veteran MMORPG members who actually play the game were offered pet keys. Can't believe my nerdrage is building, lol. That was an uncomfortable laugh, MMORPG, you could have handled this better.
  • billz09billz09 Member Posts: 3

MMORPG and NCsoft Can you put last 10,000 keys so that we can get that pet..please we need it...

PLEASE RELEASE MORE KEYS!!!!!!!! this is so unfair :( I bet a ton of greedy ppl got more than 1 key. 

• NeekzzNeekzz Member Posts: 37

Last week they let ppl get 3 per IP. I know this because my friends play at my house and because of this we all didnt get one, we were only able to get 3/4 keys b4 the site flagged my ip. My friend had to run home and get his.

The also added more pets last week  so keep an eye out.

• SyrconiaSyrconia Member UncommonPosts: 6

Man, people that works didn't have a chance :(

Pretty please with a cherry on top!!! more keys ont his pet, was the only one I really care due to the looting abilities.

Originally posted by Neekzz

Last week they let ppl get 3 per IP. I know this because my friends play at my house and because of this we all didnt get one, we were only able to get 3/4 keys b4 the site flagged my ip. My friend had to run home and get his.

The also added more pets last week  so keep an eye out.

You mean they added more keys for previous pets??

This was the only pet I wanted T-T im gonna cry if they dont give me one!!!

• SyrconiaSyrconia Member UncommonPosts: 6

More Keys Please!!

Pretty please with a Cherry on Top!!! this was the pet I needed due to its looting abilities

Those of us who work and have no internat access in there were set to fail on this distribution.  

PLEASE....

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832

Well, it was disappointing to miss yet another one. I guess at least I got the monkey...

• shjnleeeshjnleee Member Posts: 5

Please, more keys please :(

for those of us who work and study during the time you posted the codes and couldnt get it :(

Pleaseee

• DarkMage32DarkMage32 Member UncommonPosts: 3

Imma cry so hard. I was checking every half hour all day, then went to class, came back and they are already gone. The banner never even showed up on the homepage..........

Originally posted by DarkMage32

Imma cry so hard. I was checking every half hour all day, then went to class, came back and they are already gone. The banner never even showed up on the homepage..........

I won't cry, I'll just move on, not a fan of being treated badly.

• billz09billz09 Member Posts: 3

How about your Loyal Aion Players Do They Get Some Free keys? is that what you treat them its unfair that the newbies got one how about us? ive been playing Aion for 3 years and i get nothing? we always like your videos in Youtube,we always Share and like It in Facebook. now this how you you repay us MMORPG and NCsoft?

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789

I was lucky enough to get all 3. Thanks MMORPG! Now if I could of gotten the Alienware one also..

There are honestly good people in this world.

I want to thank the good samaritain publicly, you know who you are, not going to mention your name so you avoid getting PM'd, but thank you. Thank you 10000x

You renewed faith in me about this community, I was really worried we had been taken over by a bot army, but I'm glad I was wrong.

I still hope MMORPG releases more keys for the rest who missed it, but thank you again to the person who helped me out, this pet is going to get a work out!

• TerrorizorTerrorizor Member Posts: 326

Originally posted by billz09

How about your Loyal Aion Players Do They Get Some Free keys? is that what you treat them its unfair that the newbies got one how about us? ive been playing Aion for 3 years and i get nothing? we always like your videos in Youtube,we always Share and like It in Facebook. now this how you you repay us MMORPG and NCsoft?

so you've been a MMORPG member for 4 days, and now they owe you for being a long term fan?