Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Week 2 pet giveaway.

sirfrog0sirfrog0 Member UncommonPosts: 26

So yeah, checked in 5-10 times a day to see when the new pet comes out and no updates. Even Google and Bing still showed the old page. Just found a new link on the old page leading to week 2 and its already out of codes and its still new.

Thanks.

Comments

• TerrorizorTerrorizor Member Posts: 326

so, just out of curiosity. Did you first make a membership at MMORPG.com to receive the first Aion pet, and are now disappointed in that you missed out on the second Aion pet giveaway?  I'm definately not implying that this is the case, but I've seen alot of people complain like MMORPG or Aion owes them these keys. I just hope that the keys went to the right people and not someone who just intends to sell them or something.  Best of luck next time.

• sirfrog0sirfrog0 Member UncommonPosts: 26

I genuinely like aion, just slightly frustrated with how the event was updated lol.

I love the mewing manduris

• KelvranKelvran Member Posts: 1

Yep no word still about this on the aion site, checked about 10 times prior to the new page being added and sure enough, 0  codes left the first time I get the new page.  I am not impressed.

• Uzur9Uzur9 Member UncommonPosts: 35

Not sure what time they updated the page with the codes but when I got up they was already out ;(   sucks but it aint *that* big of a deal  sice i take it all 3 will do the same thing (alert)   ... ide say maybe they update the page with more codes but i doubt it.

• arescagearescage Member Posts: 20

It could just be an error and they haven't updated yet. Give them some time and maybe they will address the matter.

I find it hard to believe that this week's keys were gone that fast. I got the e-mail for the first week's key and still had time a few days later to claim it.

• NuttNutt Member Posts: 1

Missed as well         ;(

• TerrorizorTerrorizor Member Posts: 326

Originally posted by arescage

....I find it hard to believe that this week's keys were gone that fast....

just take a look at how many new memberships there are since the giveaway began.

Ah, you're right. I guess it works to the benefit of the site. More traffic is more expsure. At least I got one pet from the first week, but this monkey would have went well with my Assassin. Beggars can't be choosers and so on...

• AdolanAdolan Member Posts: 1

I missed that even as well. Bad, really bad. :(

• toenailtoenail Member Posts: 2

I am soooo sad because I love monkeys! when I checked there were no keys left :(

If anyone has an extra key for this pet could you please pm me?!

thanks in advance!

I had been waiting for this one and i missed the last pet too lol

do people even really want these pets or just get it to get it...

this is the 1 I realllly wanted ><

• TexasDeyTexasDey Member Posts: 5

It's unfortunate, but unless you are a person who has nothing in your life except playing games all day and night, it is difficult to get one of the keys. Thinking about it though, I'd rather have my life and all that comes with it .

• boomankeeperboomankeeper Member Posts: 5

they have put more keys up why not just get one

• NeekzzNeekzz Member Posts: 37

2,684 Keys Left

Was over 3200 just under 1 hour ago.

• AntecusAntecus Member Posts: 1

Nice pets :D 

Me Wants.

• ScypherothScypheroth Member Posts: 264

ha ha i got both weeks past codes i got this weeks 2 days ago and i checked today and there stillw as codes left....

P.S just checked 5 seconds ago and teher r 500 left...so what u saying there r none left?

They were gone a few days ago, went fast. Yesterday they added 4000 more. There are 426 left at this time.

There were about 50 left when I got mine Saturday afternoon. It's right back to zero again so I'm glad I decided to check today.

• ROCKSTAR11ROCKSTAR11 Member Posts: 7

when is the nxt one? its 9 am, apr 25 now

• ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by ROCKSTAR11

when is the nxt one? its 9 am, apr 25 now

good question! 

• LadyWizardLadyWizard Member Posts: 5

So far I've had no luck getting one of these pets so fingers crossed for this week's

• skayzerskayzer Member UncommonPosts: 14

Hi everyone!!!

From Sri Lanka Over here :)

What time is it in the US?

And does any one know when the codes will be put up for week three?

Thanks in advance!

4:20 on the east coast. Thinking these will pop up after workish for est.

• warthancewarthance Member Posts: 5

where the hell is the 3rd weeks link to the pet?

Originally posted by skayzer

Hi everyone!!!

From Sri Lanka Over here :)

What time is it in the US?

And does any one know when the codes will be put up for week three?

Thanks in advance!

It's for the North American version of Aion only.

If it's anything like what I see for the City of Heroes codes you won't be able to see them in your region.

• warthancewarthance Member Posts: 5

where the hell is the 3rd weeks link to the pet?