Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am amazed

eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

At the graphics you can pull out of this game on a crappy computer.  My "good" computer ran into some problems and I had to get a new hard drive, so i pulled out my single core 3800, 7800gt video card, 2 gigs of ram, windows xp and 275g hard drive-now I could not finish the Tera open beta, or play swtor, I could play wow on low to mid restricted graphics,  but I said to myself hmmm I have not played LOTRO in ages let me down load and see what happens.   Amazing I could play on high graphics, it was smooth as butter , it looked great and the most bizzare thing is it was smoother than my dual core machine WTF- it got me wondering if LOTRO was optimized for dual core machines?  So great job Turbine for letting people with crappy computers play your game LOL

Comments

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813

Totally agree OP. Its the same with DDO too. I can run DDO with a single core laptop from 2007 and still play without lag from the gpu/cpu. Turbine engines run good.

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020

Originally posted by Aquazen

Totally agree OP. Its the same with DDO too. I can run DDO with a single core laptop from 2007 and still play without lag from the gpu/cpu. Turbine engines run good.

zomg graphics are amazing, graphics make the game, nothing else but the graphics matter!!!

[Mod Edit]

edit, just my way of saying big whoop, so you can play this on a low end computer, the game still sucks if you dont pay up some cash...in my own opinion.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Originally posted by Sephiroso

zomg graphics are amazing, graphics make the game, nothing else but the graphics matter!!!

morons.

edit, just my way of saying big whoop, so you can play this on a low end computer, the game still sucks if you dont pay up some cash...in my own opinion.

first of all I never mentioned what I thought of the game play just the graphics, The game play is good, it can be a little dull at times, monster play is silly but the game is very immersive.  It is one of the best and fairest F2P models around, certainly better than AOC or eq2 which have very restrictive f2p models.  Aion is about the only game with a better f2p model but than you have to play Aion LOL

Originally posted by eddieg50

morons.

first of all I never mentioned what I thought of the game play just the graphics, The game play is good, it can be a little dull at times, monster play is silly but the game is very immersive.  It is one of the best and fairest F2P models around, certainly better than AOC or eq2 which have very restrictive f2p models.  Aion is about the only game with a better f2p model but than you have to play Aion LOL

gameplay isn't good, its just dull all the time. iits not immersive at all with just about every action telling you to buy so and so feature/item from the cash shop. one of the best and fairest f2p models? you have got to be kidding me. you buy virtures, stats, quest log space, i can go on and on.

morons.

gameplay isn't good, its just dull all the time. iits not immersive at all with just about every action telling you to buy so and so feature/item from the cash shop. one of the best and fairest f2p models? you have got to be kidding me. you buy virtures, stats, quest log space, i can go on and on.

"I can go on and on" Trolls usually can go on and on about everything negative ROFL

morons.

"I can go on and on" Trolls usually can go on and on about everything negative ROFL

wasnt trolling, all the things i listed were true, trolls usually talk crap without proof or just downtalk another post without anything to add to the argument/debate. kinda like yours

morons.

wasnt trolling, all the things i listed were true, trolls usually talk crap without proof or just downtalk another post without anything to add to the argument/debate. kinda like yours

LOL  I have read over your post and I do not find one fact in it, and even your opinion is skewered by inuendo. First of all you call myself and another poster "morons" , which shows a very low maturity level.  2nd of all where are the  facts on the gameplay, graphics, crafting, group play, PvP, community etc, when you do not list those facts than naturally people will assume you are flameing and a Troll.   I am guessing by your posts that you are between the ages of 7 to 10, have you asked your mom and dad if it is ok for you to post in this forum?  Even a 10 year old is entitled to their opinion, next time however you should list REASONS you do not like a game instead of personal attacks and dreary opinions-good luck son now can you put your dad on the phone please