Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how many people do u now that play Anarchy Oline 2

how many people do u now that play Anarchy Oline 2

Comments

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

Oh my, what a special one we have here. Where to begin?

There is no Anarchy Online 2 my friend.

This is the Asheron's Call 2 forum.

Edit: I see this guy went to numerous sections and posted this exact question to boost his post count ::::29::

• elitestriderelitestrider Member Posts: 180

i meen in real life

• logangregorlogangregor Member Posts: 1,524

huh? you "meen"?

Meen isnt a word. Mean is however.

I dont want to confuse you with good english so Ill put this in a language you can understand.

"i dnt noes anywon dat playz Anarchine Oline Too"

• sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684
    Interesting topic. The only saving grace is the picture of some good looking girl they used as an avatar. Two thumbs down for mastery of the English language. Two thumbs up for the avatar.
  • EgaoNoGenkiEgaoNoGenki Member Posts: 397

If you click on his User Info, it says that his age is "hidden". It's hidden probably because he's in 3rd grade. (approximately 8 years old.) That would explain his poor writing conventions.

His "bio" said stuff about a girlfriend. Whoa, wait! How did he even HAVE a girlfriend??? Didn't girls commonly hate boys because of "cooties" back then?? There wasn't much, body-feature wise, to like in the first place.

Also in his "bio", he used a swear word! O-o-o-o-h! His punishment should be to get sent to North Korea for a year! Nah, they don't accept Americans for the most part. Ok, how about China? How does that sound?

• daq113daq113 Member Posts: 95

[quote]Originally posted by shultz
    [b]If you click on his User Info, it says that his age is "hidden". It's hidden probably because he's in 3rd grade.

Actualy,says hes 20 in his user info...