Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Emailed download link for beta event!

2»

Comments

• VaultarVaultar Member Posts: 339

Originally posted by wrightstuf

...still has not come yet.

I dont really care about having it already. I just want the cool icon shortcut for my desktop

Clicked the title of this thread while at same time going to my gmail account to check whilst having doubt, find nothing of interest and so I come back to actually read the OP and..

I hate you =.=.

Looking forward to EQL and EQN.

• Think01Think01 Member UncommonPosts: 12

Originally posted by Naqaj

Email for download link no longer required. It's right there on your account page if you log in. It's not active yet, so don't freak out.

Er... what is the account page? On the main official site (www.guildwars2.com) you cannot register nor log in, and on the register site (register.guildwars2.com) there's not a login form...

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994
  • RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 259

ok guys  Anet is 7 hours behind UK time so they are still asleep atm so chill out they will not send any e-mail's out untill about 4pm gmt..

• ConnmacartConnmacart Member UncommonPosts: 722

Originally posted by Skankster

ok guys  Anet is 7 hours behind UK time so they are still asleep atm so chill out they will not send any e-mail's out untill about 4pm gmt..

Slight correction they are 7 hours behind GMT. They are 8 behind UK. The UK is using BST during summer not GMT.

• sanshi44sanshi44 Member UncommonPosts: 1,187

I dont really care about having it already. I just want the cool icon shortcut for my desktop

If you log onto the guildwars 2 beta forums and go into account there a clients section, that has the download part but its current not available, shouldnt be to much longer now

• DIR3W0LFDIR3W0LF Member UncommonPosts: 64

grrrr... OP should take an arrow in the knee ;)

• RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 259

Originally posted by Connmacart

Slight correction they are 7 hours behind GMT. They are 8 behind UK. The UK is using BST during summer not GMT.

Fair point :) but whats an hr between friends ?  :P

• NaqajNaqaj Member UncommonPosts: 1,673

Originally posted by Connmacart

Fair point :) but whats an hr between friends ?  :P

That depends. Are we talking friends with benefits?

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Originally posted by Digna

https://account.guildwars2.com/login 

Thanks, was wondering what the link was

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659

...has still not arrived....bummer

• SythionSythion Member Posts: 422

Originally posted by vmoped

For a second I was hoping A-net was going to sell me enhancing pills, or hair regrowth, or a romantic encounter ...

PAY TO WIN!!!!

• nephren25nephren25 Member UncommonPosts: 143

i got my client downloaded and updated rdy to go for this weekend woot and no i havent gotten an email yet

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

Twitter has been very quiet the past 24hrs, so I'm expecting the client to be available tomorrow or Thursday.  I'm quietly confident they have been working on the website and getting things in preperation for the weekend.  Its not like anyone can play the Beta any sooner than anyone else despite what client and where they got it from.

• nephren25nephren25 Member UncommonPosts: 143

i know i cant play sooner im just happy that it's all done and rdy to go for friday

• DurrayDurray Member UncommonPosts: 182

You heartless ****!

This discussion has been closed.