Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 Beta Guild: MMORPG.COM Community - Join us! (Please Read First Post)

Comments

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

I'm thinking on Sunday around 5PM EST, as many people as possible should meet up outside Divinity's Reach for community screenshots.  Thoughts?

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• nomssnomss Member UncommonPosts: 1,468

Originally posted by DeaconX

I'm thinking on Sunday around 5PM EST, as many people as possible should meet up outside Divinity's Reach for community screenshots.  Thoughts?

yer, let's do it

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666

count me in, i will be under the name Trimlys or skatechalif if its realy nessesary to use MMORPG id

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101

Definitely!

• garretthgarretth Member UncommonPosts: 343

Originally posted by star

Definitely!

Love the idea!

• SteeJanzSteeJanz Member UncommonPosts: 334

Nice I will try to make it as well.

• Skarecrow7Skarecrow7 Member UncommonPosts: 339

Sounds like fun

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

I will be joining you guys <3

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Alot will be there (on the EU), and his character's name will be... Alot.

• Artist17Artist17 Member UncommonPosts: 16

Add me as Artist. Thanks!

So do I need to still find out about the Asian server and how do I update everyone so I can get the rest of our guys who have chosen Asia to be in the guild?

Or have anyone confirmed there is no Asian server so we can settle with just 2 guilds for better management?

Am actually really interested in the N.A guild cuz of all the people that's in it already. Haha!

Looking forward to this weekend!

• messian1messian1 Member Posts: 6

this is pretty interresting indeed.

This way you instantly got a nice group of people to play win.

SMART IDEA!!!

• ookamiwingookamiwing Member Posts: 1

sounds like an awesome idea to start off this beta weekend. this is the only site i follow daily.

I will either be Elvana or Ookamiwing

Originally posted by Artist17

Add me as Artist. Thanks!

So do I need to still find out about the Asian server and how do I update everyone so I can get the rest of our guys who have chosen Asia to be in the guild?

Or have anyone confirmed there is no Asian server so we can settle with just 2 guilds for better management?

Am actually really interested in the N.A guild cuz of all the people that's in it already. Haha!

Looking forward to this weekend!

We still don't know if there will be any Asia specific servers.  If there are, I'll update the first post to reflect the one which you guys can meet up on. :)

Will update the list with more names as soon as I can but as is, it's pretty frantic at the office today as we're making a big push to complete a 'live build' of our game so please, be patient :/ perhaps if Star logs in soon she can help update the names.  Cheers.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

• MalevianMalevian Member Posts: 48

I'll be there under my forum name.  You can count on it.  I'm more excited that an 18 year old virgin about to walk into a strip club with 2 grand in singles.

• MingxvMingxv Member Posts: 21

Please add me as Ming.

Ready for WAR waaaaaaaaaaah
    Morkwovsmez (Warhammer beta) and Miragexv in many games including FFXI.
    Ming in (Betas:StarWars, GuildWars2, and most other betas)

• forcelimaforcelima Member UncommonPosts: 232

Go ahead and add me aswell Force Lima

• QuenchsterQuenchster Member Posts: 450

I'd like to join this beta guild. I'll probably go under the name Quenchster or Quench.

• dimasokdimasok Member UncommonPosts: 183

Ehmm so can i use my regular name i use in mmos or do i have to stick with the login here?

Originally posted by dimasok

Ehmm so can i use my regular name i use in mmos or do i have to stick with the login here?

Forum name certainly makes it a lot easier but you don't have to.  Keep in mind this is just a beta character that will be wiped ;)

Normally, as a role player, I'd never name a character 'DeaconX' hehe

• jerome1986jerome1986 Member Posts: 34

hey i want to join this guild too, hook me up.

btw, DeaconX and MikeB,   u should create like a sub group into this guild, using MMORPG as an anagram,  so like

MMORPG can be changed to MMPRGO  = Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Green Organisation.

and we all wear green dyes LOL LOL

• Shutter_buggShutter_bugg Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Shutter_bugg

Id love to be a part of this!

Great :) should I add you witht he character name Shutter Bugg?

Yes please.

• Artist17Artist17 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Thanks DeaconX, I'll also keep you updated if there're any Asian servers.
    If there isn't, I'll be reporting in on the first hour to your server.

By the way the client is ready for download/patching.
    Everyone have a great weekend!
  • Shutter_buggShutter_bugg Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Artist17

By the way the client is ready for download/patching.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Some people are getting their clients before others though, there is A LOT of emails to send out.

• evolpcevolpc Member UncommonPosts: 75

I'd like to be added to the MMORPG.com guild roster. MMORPG.com tag evolpc  GW2 Tag EvolutionPC. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.