Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who else is hitting F5 every 5 minutes on account.guildwars2.com?

kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

I should probably not bother until 1 EST, that would be 10 PST and I think that downloads of the game client will go live today. Right now the link is greyed out :::'(::

Comments

• ButregenyoButregenyo Member UncommonPosts: 483

you are the chosen one! do it for us please :), well they will inform u anyways :P

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

no some of us have better things to do, u know life and all.

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

Every 6 min for me...

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

• XerithXerith Member Posts: 970

I wouldn't expect to see it until later in the day, if it is even today at all. It's what, just after 8am in Washington currently, I doubt anyone is even at work yet. 

• kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

Originally posted by Nevulus
    no some of us have better things to do, u know life and all.

I have no life. I freely admit that. I will let you know when you can download it though :D

• MavacarMavacar Member Posts: 328
    I'm refreshing mmorpg.com and gw2guru. A thread will appear faster then I can press F5 ^^

Originally posted by Xerith
    I wouldn't expect to see it until later in the day, if it is even today at all. It's what, just after 8am in Washington currently, I doubt anyone is even at work yet. 

It's supposedly 20+ GBs, I think they'll have it live today personally. And then, to compound my lack of a life, I'll probably launch the game a few times a game and stare at the login screen. True story.

[mod edit]

Too scared to. Don't want my IP tracked and all that and then get banned until the game goes live.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Guys, we know anticipation is high, but please don't post unofficial sources for client download. We can't vouch for them, so they'll be removed.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• gladosrev2gladosrev2 Member CommonPosts: 203

61% of the yet unoficcial but most likely real client done :D

My Guild Wars 2 First Beta Weekend "reviewette" : http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/4944570/thread/349125#4944570

• doragon86doragon86 Member UncommonPosts: 589

No. I'm sure they'll announce it on twitter as soon as it's up, So I just use twitter notifier for google chrome. Plus why sit there hitting F5? They're are addons/extensions that can auto refresh page automatically for you at intervals you set. 

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

How good is it going to feel when you are finally able to click that download button?  I'd guess about as good as it felt when you were finally able to click the prepurchase button.  

Whether you download in 5 minutes or over night thursday into friday, what does any of it matter until you can log in?

• mmoseller888mmoseller888 Member Posts: 30

Originally posted by gladosrev2

61% of the yet unoficcial but most likely real client done :D

u forgot to mention the trojan that comes with it duh

• OrsonDiturnoOrsonDiturno Member Posts: 35

Trojan MAN!!!!

• RoybeRoybe Member UncommonPosts: 420

Originally posted by Homitu

How good is it going to feel when you are finally able to click that download button?  I'd guess about as good as it felt when you were finally able to click the prepurchase button.  

Whether you download in 5 minutes or over night thursday into friday, what does any of it matter until you can log in?

This good!?

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522

Wow you're so old-school hitting F5 manually,  I use this invention called toothpick to do the job for me instead.

Originally posted by lilHeala
    Wow you're so old-school hitting F5 manually,  I use this invention called toothpick to do the job for me instead.

Yes but the anticipation every time I hit refresh, I love it. The disappointment every time it comes back with nothing though, that sucks.

• nyxxisnyxxis Member Posts: 62

Anyone try the bird with the red water in it that rocks back and forth? lol

All Murlocs must die horrible, painful, bloody deaths!

• nephren25nephren25 Member UncommonPosts: 143

just fyi the old downloader works but it will delete old gw2 files and replace them it's 12.7g fully patched. the downloader is misleading it gives % of files not data thats why you are at 2g at 5%