Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sick of a stupid game called Football Manager 2012

xenptxenpt Member Posts: 430

Im sick of it all years i buy their game but not anymore this last one cause situations where there aren´t any, like winning 3 0 and the other team gets like 2 penalties and a stupid defense mistake of my team etc...

They ruined the game with these so called situations i think the games must be set with somekind of configuration it has to.

Comments

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608

So... you lost a game and you come here to tell us?

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• xenptxenpt Member Posts: 430

its not a game its everygame when u start the game makes situations where they aren´t like stupid goals on crucial times or penalties one time i was winning 3 - 0 and the other team got 2 penalties and a free kick  then the 4 goal they scored on a corner in a stupid way stuff like that.

It doesn´t just happens to me it happens to everyone for the 1st 3 seasons its like that then the game is incredably easy its just not decent to play it anymore. 

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

Originally posted by xenpt

Im sick of it all years i buy their game but not anymore this last one cause situations where there aren´t any, like winning 3 0 and the other team gets like 2 penalties and a stupid defense mistake of my team etc...

They ruined the game with these so called situations i think the games must be set with somekind of configuration it has to.

That's called the "Fourth Quater Comeback".. Something that has been prevelant in sports game for years. LoL

The A.I suddenly becomes unstoppable.. From American Football, Basketball, soccer games,

The american football is the worse though, dudes just be breaking tackles.. QB's making incredible escapes and throws.. and are trash in those situations irl..

Sounds like you lost playoff game..

LoL

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• Goatgod76Goatgod76 Member Posts: 1,214

Originally posted by Opapanax

Originally posted by xenpt

That's called the "Fourth Quater Comeback".. Something that has been prevelant in sports game for years. LoL

The A.I suddenly becomes unstoppable.. From American Football, Basketball, soccer games,

The american football is the worse though, dudes just be breaking tackles.. QB's making incredible escapes and throws.. and are trash in those situations irl..

Sounds like you lost playoff game..

LoL

I lovingly call this "Christ-mode".

• comrademariocomrademario Member Posts: 98

This has been happening in Football Manager for years.

Some teams, like Arsenal for example, you need to be 4-0 up with 5 minutes to go before you can rest easy. If you play the game long enough you can even call the scenarios before they happen. Like there are a certain set of circumstances in FM 2011 where you go 3-0 up, they come back and start leading 4-3 on the 81st minute before you grab two late goals (88th and 90th) to win 5-4. That situation has honestly happened to me about 7-8 times in that edition.

But all this started with the Football Manager series about 6 years ago, don't know why you're raging about the 2012 edition now