Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2 With Skill System and Not As Good Graphics

DarkHeart2DarkHeart2 Member Posts: 493

Lineage 2 With Skill System and Not As Good Graphics- is what this game is going to be. I WANT TO PLAY IT!!!

RF Online|LostGrace-3x Cora Caster-Spirit Server-Active
Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T

Comments

• HolyCircleHolyCircle Member Posts: 73
    If you think this game is going to be ANYTHING like L2, and with worst graphics then you obviously have not even looked at the Features/FAQ on DF site... First of all, it'll be much more like ShadowBane and UO, with much better graphics than L2 and SB combined. I suggest you actually research before you post.
  • Darksoul_Darksoul_ Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by DarkHeart2

Lineage 2 With Skill System and Not As Good Graphics- is what this game is going to be. I WANT TO PLAY IT!!!

erm

if DF even remotely resembles anything alike that crappy game called L2,i'll be crying irl..

DF is nothing like L2..infact it is the opposite (no bad game mechanics like purple/red thing etc..which spoiled pvp fun in L2)

• [bok]Sublime[bok]Sublime Member Posts: 7

What the heck! I've seen people with down's syndrome doing better research then you. How much did you read, the first paragraph on the main site?

mediocrity and wine

• Jazz89Jazz89 Member Posts: 34

Lol ya, this game is nothing like L2 (thank God). For one ther aren't n e "safe zones" which I am very happy about. I am hoping for some awesome pvp action....

-----------------------
    Head Admin: RomaVictor.org - Official Fan Site

• ZenodiceZenodice Member Posts: 56

The pvp in DF is much more akin to that of the Asheron's Call Darktide. No safe zones, nowhere to hide, pretty much little penalty for pvp when you win and a death penalty when you lose and very fast paced action.

L2 was heavily penalized pvp, the only way it was fun is if you made a low level char and hooked them up with high level gear and ran around attacking people (I made a Dark elf female name 36/24/36 and did this, kept the game fun throughout beta and then I got bored when I maxed out my negative karma). Other than that L2 sucked, DF will be quite amazing when it's done.

• DansasDansas Member Posts: 19

I played L2 for a bit.. hated it. All I can say is that the DF screenshots have TOO MUCH of the bloom effect :/
    Overall, those images might have been on the highest quality settings. You never know until you play the game. My word of advice. - Dont judge a book by its cover.

• HolyCircleHolyCircle Member Posts: 73

Originally posted by Dansas
    I played L2 for a bit.. hated it. All I can say is that the DF screenshots have TOO MUCH of the bloom effect :/
    Overall, those images might have been on the highest quality settings. You never know until you play the game. My word of advice. - Dont judge a book by its cover.

If you play PvP games for graphics, you play for a wrong reason. As for DF Screenshots you are speaking off, they were fixed in photoshop. The real gameplay screenshots can be found on DF forums.

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Comparing any game with Lineage 2 is the ultimate insult. image

Joined - July 2004

• WarhawkeWarhawke Member UncommonPosts: 42
    the only penalty for pvp is that you go to an evil alignment. which means pretty much you are a KoS for any town or npc guard. so if you openly pvp with someone for no reason you go evil and that it will make it harder for you to train and trade with other people.
  • millbromillbro Member Posts: 71

Should be like SB in thats its full pvp, but should be alot more skill/twitch based, so i am really looking forward to that, Shadowbane just had the point the ground click to move.. i didnt like that too much took all the skill out of pvp'ing so it was pretty much based on your lvl if you would win

• Dillinger4Dillinger4 Member Posts: 10
    hahahahahaha.... it's amazing how stupid the average gamer is
This discussion has been closed.