Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nice job Blizz, D3 best Diablo yet...

BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

Can't wait to level up real high and see the economy grow along with content updates and what not... Game is great so far keep up the great work.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Comments

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

Better take cover, son :).

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

Originally posted by BizkitNL

Meh, I am a rugged beast I can handle whatever this interwebz kiddies can serve...

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

Originally posted by sinjin

Meh, I am a rugged beast I can handle whatever this interwebz kiddies can serve...

That''s the spirit!

• sanshi44sanshi44 Member UncommonPosts: 1,187

Aye i might have to get some popcorn for this thread.

• BoatsmateBoatsmate Member Posts: 208

A small, round ,furry target with bulls eyes front and back your are.

Ballerinas are always on their toes. Why don't they just get taller ballerinas?

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Originally posted by sanshi44

Aye i might have to get some popcorn for this thread.

I am sorry sir I am going to have to ask you to leave, you are not permitted to bring your own popcorn to this show.  We have popcorn at reasonable prices in the foye

• 79of9679of96 Member Posts: 8

Nice to see a nice game about a really good game.

This game will be so much better when people realize that Act 1 is very easy, and the whole normal difficult is fairly easy. When they understand that 70% of the drops will come in Nightmare, Hell Inferno. That each character has around 15 different skills and such.

Awesome game. I. Believe. In. Diablo III.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

• sanshi44sanshi44 Member UncommonPosts: 1,187

Originally posted by 79of96

This game will be so much better when people realize that Act 1 is very easy, and the whole normal difficult is fairly easy. When they understand that 70% of the drops will come in Nightmare, Hell Inferno. That each character has around 15 different skills and such.

For me in my option Blizzard is going back 10-15 years of game development when making diablo 3. People cryed out so much for charater customisation 10 years ago giving player option and so on where the industry changed to give the player options. Now blizzard gives us a game similar to what they were 15 odd years ago where it lack charater customisation.

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

This deserved a new thread how exactly? You could have posted your one liner in any number of threads on D3. Innane and vacuous threads are absolutely the halmark of the interwebs kiddies you describe. Netiquette is dead as this thread graphically illustrates. Posts that are void of any content and under 142 characters are probablly better being sent to twitter.

Of course the thread is obviously just flame bait but whatever.

I had fish for lunch btw.

• SanguinelustSanguinelust Member UncommonPosts: 812

What's with all the warnings? This guy likes this game and he likes it enough to say it.

I don't like it as much, won't be buying it at launch, might not buy it at all but I'm not going to gut punch the guy just because he likes it.

Good for the OP have fun with D3, you and the 2 other people here who like it(image), will be having a great time I'm sure.

Originally posted by Gorilla

This deserved a new thread how exactly? You could have posted your one liner in any number of threads on D3. Innane and vacuous threads are absolutely the halmark of the interwebs kiddies you describe. Netiquette is dead as this thread graphically illustrates. Posts that are void of any content and under 142 characters are probablly better being sent to twitter.

Here comes the interweb police.....

Originally posted by Sanguinelust

What's with all the warnings? This guy likes this game and he likes it enough to say it.

I don't like it as much, won't be buying it at launch, might not buy it at all but I'm not going to gut punch the guy just because he likes it.

Good for the OP have fun with D3, you and the 2 other people here who like it(image), will be having a great time I'm sure.

Actually got a few buddies to play it with, works out well, awesome co-op action for the 4 of us from start to finish...

• 79of9679of96 Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by sanshi44

Originally posted by 79of96

For me in my option Blizzard is going back 10-15 years of game development when making diablo 3. People cryed out so much for charater customisation 10 years ago giving player option and so on where the industry changed to give the player options. Now blizzard gives us a game similar to what they were 15 odd years ago where it lack charater customisation.

Fact: People will always cry and have the mentality of a sad five year old girl who can't eat cake before dinner.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205

Maybe so but that doesn't change the fact that gorilla was correct. A new thread was not needed as this could have been posted on many, many of the exsisting ones.... unless your goal was attention/flame bait.

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• alf2oooalf2ooo Member UncommonPosts: 139

Who are you to decide what deserve or not a thread?

Oh, i had pizza for lunch btw.

• CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868

Yeah these forums pretty much hate everything mainstream. If it has EA or Activision behind it, MMORPG.com (forum community) hates it. 

• dreldrel Member Posts: 918

Originally posted by Sanguinelust

Thank you for your insight as your believing people who enjoyed the beta should be allowed to post that. Posts just can't be about flames and discounting a game just because you feel no value in it.

Any online game is going to have people who either don't like the game or do like it.  That is the value of a web site such as this-to be able to post your opinions.

I enjoyed the beta of Diable 3 and look forward to playing the entire game. Just as I look forward to playing GW2.

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

Sinjin Has been a long time baiter, check out his other posts, for a 34 yr old he has a very immature mindset.

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,047

Originally posted by kakasaki

Maybe so but that doesn't change the fact that gorilla was correct. A new thread was not needed as this could have been posted on many, many of the exsisting ones.... unless your goal was attention/flame bait.

Wish the people that don't like the game would take that advice.

• BanquettoBanquetto Member UncommonPosts: 1,037

How the blistering heck is it "flame bait" to say nice things about Diablo 3 in the Diablo 3 general discussion forum?

Is that an admission that most people here are trolls who are only here to insult Diablo 3?

If so are you one of those people?

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

Post what you like but  to avoid looking like an 'interwebz kiddy' yourself a bit of ham with your spam would help. Innane and vacuous is inane and vacuous. Of course the irony of your interwebz kiddies remark seems lost on you. 

Go on, have a try for over 142 characters string a couple of thoughts together and come up with an actual point of view . I guess if you have nothing to say in 100 characters you will still  have nothing to say in a paragraph.

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

Are you serious ? Doesn't even come close!

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Originally posted by Mephster

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

Originally posted by Mephster

dead serious, far exceeds the old clunky and outdated systems/mechanics in Diablo 1 and 2.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

I don't know if its the best Diablo yet because I haven't played the whole thing. But to be honest, it could be. The formula is the same, its just a matter of many annoiances could Blizzard get rid of and how well done is the content.