Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any known livestreamers for the future beta?

QuenchsterQuenchster Member Posts: 450

With the GW2 pre-purchase beta coming up and what appears to be an NDA lift, does anyone know of any planned livestreams about GW2? I might let somebody try out my copy of GW2 beta at my house, so we save money if the game doesn't seem good to one of us, but if I'm not occupied I fear that I might end up backseat driving.

Comments

• TheTrueKingTheTrueKing Member Posts: 427

Originally posted by Quenchster

With the GW2 pre-purchase beta coming up and what appears to be an NDA lift, does anyone know of any planned livestreams about GW2? I might let somebody try out my copy of GW2 beta at my house, so we save money if the game doesn't seem good to one of us, but if I'm not occupied I fear that I might end up backseat driving.

Guardians of the Garter are focused on Live Streaming their experience of the game.

What you will find in these live feeds = Dunegon runes, PvE DE adventures, Structured PvP practice for E-SPorts GG team, and  Bi Weekly W v W commentary with review of the previous 2 weeks of battle as well as who took top placement.

Upon Beta weekends we'll be throwing up the live feeds on our main page in place of where the current video sits.

HERE

You can also find our face book pages for our gaming characters:

HERE

• QuenchsterQuenchster Member Posts: 450

I'm going to bump this to see if there are any more planned.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NizzimNizzim Member Posts: 3

Pretty sure Towellie is doing some 48 hour charity Stream with the first 24 hours being dedicated to Guild Wars

http://www.twitch.tv/towelliee

• kavon425kavon425 Member UncommonPosts: 28

I believe the folks over at Guild Wars 2 Live are trying to stream almost every minute of the weekend beta. 

http://www.guildwars2live.com

• Dev_NightsDev_Nights Member Posts: 67

Thanks everybody! Hopefully I've got enough to keep me occupied now.

• chibineko89chibineko89 Member CommonPosts: 107

I'll b streaming the beta :D

http://www.twitch.tv/chibikyuubi

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Nice that so many are, too bad I wont have time to watch them... :) 

And I wont do it myself, I want to try to max out the game so I will minimize anything in the background to just my firewall.

• OrbNinetyOrbNinety Member Posts: 1

Hi! If you're looking for entertainment and information, and not some guy saying OMGINSOPROLOOKATMYNECROIMTHEBESTPVPEREVER, then you should check out my stream. I'll be playing with my friends in PvE and also exploring WvW to see how exactly it works. I hope you check it out! 

My streaming page:

http://www.twitch.tv/orbninety

• LustsLusts Member RarePosts: 205

I will probably be streaming the game as well.

http://www.twitch.tv/lusts

• GeekieDaveGeekieDave Member Posts: 41

I'll be joining Towelliee and Lirikk in a 48 hour livestream of Guild Wars 2. If you guys are interested, Make sure to head over to:

www.twitch.tv/towelliee - Lirkk will be taking over hosting duties after the first 24 hours

www.twitch.tv/geekiedave - I will be streaming from 2pm central Friday to 2pm central Sunday.

Just a heads up these are for the Child's Play Charity and all donations will be going to them.

Be sure to subscribe to Worlds Edge Gaming:
    www.youtube.com/worldsedgegaming

• PhaedricPhaedric Member Posts: 18

This is list on reddit of people who say they are streaming the BWE,think that will keep you busy.http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/rq3fn/list_of_rguildwars2_streamers_and_an_offering_of/

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

Looks like you have pleanty of options.

I think this goes w/ out saying, but if I were you I would at least try and get some play-time yourself. It's pretty awesome of you to let a friend play the game, but after playing & watching many videos of this game, I can tell you that playing it is soooo much better than watching it.

The live streams will give you a decent feel, but nothing compared to what actually playing the game will do for you.

Originally posted by aesperus

Looks like you have pleanty of options.

I think this goes w/ out saying, but if I were you I would at least try and get some play-time yourself. It's pretty awesome of you to let a friend play the game, but after playing & watching many videos of this game, I can tell you that playing it is soooo much better than watching it.

The live streams will give you a decent feel, but nothing compared to what actually playing the game will do for you.

I know. It is why I'm afraid of backseat driving. ;_;

But I feel that this will be the best shot at letting him try it. With the character wipe of beta testing there won't be any attachment to the characters and he will get a chance to look at something like dynamic events.

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

I know. It is why I'm afraid of backseat driving. ;_;

But I feel that this will be the best shot at letting him try it. With the character wipe of beta testing there won't be any attachment to the characters and he will get a chance to look at something like dynamic events.

I hear ya. Hopefully he enjoys it, it sucks when you're friends get segregated between games. There will be another one next month, though (even if it is a long time to wait =P).