Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Join the MMORPG.com Guild on Dragonfall!

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

We've set up a community guild, laid back in nature, for the Open Beta, Headstart, and Launch of TERA.  Come join us on Dragonfall! Just use the guild finder tool to find "MMORPG", and apply!  We'll let everyone in, so don't be shy! 

We won't be super organized at first, but should we find a few good leaders, once things get going, we'll turn the guild over to them, and even make a sub-forum on the TERA forums here at the site for us all to use.  So what are you waiting for?  

SERVER: Dragonfall

GUILD NAME: MMORPG

HOW TO JOIN: Just hit apply from the Guild Finder!

Come hang out!  Bring your friends! Kill stuff in Arborea!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by BillMurphy

We've set up a community guild, laid back in nature, for the Open Beta, Headstart, and Launch of TERA.  Come join us on Dragonfall! Just use the guild finder tool to find "MMORPG", and apply!  We'll let everyone in, so don't be shy! 

We won't be super organized at first, but should we find a few good leaders, once things get going, we'll turn the guild over to them, and even make a sub-forum on the TERA forums here at the site for us all to use.  So what are you waiting for?  

very cool!

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,047

Originally posted by Arkinia

Originally posted by BillMurphy

very cool!

This is very cool, I'll be hopping on in a couple of hours.  It'll be weird not to see forum pvp going on though.  May need those couple of hours to get use to it!

Deleted, double post.

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Why not on a PvP server?  

it would fit more to our nature wouldn't it?

Originally posted by redcap036

Why not on a PvP server?  

it would fit more to our nature wouldn't it?

I think most around here prefer to fight with words.  They should get an arena forum pvp team together though.

• toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150

nice, i might get the game and join the guild just to see all the war of words in guild chat image.

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI

• KaezKaez Member Posts: 80
    Awe too bad it not's a pvp box, otherwise I'd been all over that :) still very cool tho!
  • VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

Nice.  I took a stab at Tera for the hell of it and I think I'll be putting some time into this game over the summer. 

I hardly ever join guilds anymore but once Head Start gets going I'm going to roll a new character on Dragonfall so I'll see you there!

This is one of the main reasons why I subbed.  Say what you want about the standard quest hub mmorpg experience but these graphics just turn me to butter.  Running a three year old Core 2 Quad 2.66, 4 gig ram and GTX 550TI.  Running smooth with settings almost maxed.

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969

I didn't care for Tera, but this is a really great idea. I know some of us on here bicker and complain, but this is our house, and we are a family of misfits.

Great concept!

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

I might try Tera once it launches.  It might be fun to play with some of the peeps around here.

• Cathleen81Cathleen81 Member Posts: 12

The thing is very great!

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    Yea great game and the guild is fairly organized.
  • GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

I'm there but in a different guild, cya in dungeons ;)

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

I'm in! Good to see this, especially considering how many times we've attempted to do it over the years in various games. :)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• RhyscoRhysco Member UncommonPosts: 7

I really envy you guys... I was going really strong in my intention to buy this game in EU, but some F2P company ruined that intention (yes Frogster i'm looking at you) by making this game Baby Friendly messing with it's art work and concept. I hope you enjoy the game and it becomes a great success o

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940

see you there folks, m0lly signing ;)

edit : too full =/

• AcorniaAcornia Member UncommonPosts: 273

First rank of guild bank started this morning.  Some stam pots are in it  for those that use stam in casting.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627

Good luck all of you....

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• SarcanSarcan Writer / StreamerMember UncommonPosts: 35

Interesting, I am on that server and didn't know. I'll join the next time I login on my Sorcerer Sarcan. What a great idea

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

http://www.mmorpg.com/guilds.cfm/guild/3149/MMORPGcom-or-MMORPGCOM.html

There's the link to our guild page for the MMORPG.com Guild.  It's also got GW2 on there.  Hopefully soon, we'll have multiple-game joins.  :)

See you guys in-game tonight before OBT closes!  Then a break before launch!

Good stuff, Acornia!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

damm why not a pvp server

• saltydog3saltydog3 Member Posts: 53

How to join the GW2 guild?

• CopenhagenCopenhagen Member UncommonPosts: 57

Yeah I'm on Dragonfall server, but in a different guild.   You'll see me running around.  If you need help with anything hollar at me...of course my name is Copenhagen in game in case you needed to know...lol

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835
    So is this guild for TERA still happening?  I followed the above link and noticed no one aside from Bill Murphy had applied (on that page) for TERA while there was an overwhelming number of people who applied for the GW2 guild.  I'm very interested in playing with the rest of the MMORPG.com community in TERA if its still happening.
  • RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Originally posted by miguksaram

So is this guild for TERA still happening?  I followed the above link and noticed no one aside from Bill Murphy had applied (on that page) for TERA while there was an overwhelming number of people who applied for the GW2 guild.  I'm very interested in playing with the rest of the MMORPG.com community in TERA if its still happening.

Yes, very much still happening. Guild is up and running, feel free to join. It's simple, once you're in game just click on the Social menu/button, select "Guilds on Server" and put "mm" in the search box and hit enter. We'll be first in the list with a handy "Apply to guild" button next to the name. 

Myself and a couple others go through and accept all the applicants a couple times a day.

I think most people just haven't bothered with the website guild page, but there's plenty of folks in the ingame guild.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."