Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

world of pirates the truth

about 3 years ago this was a fantastic game with 250+ people but due to exploition, cheats, bug, lack or dev intrest and honest GM not being listened to when they caught cheats red handed for example tinustheterrible as a result of this it is rare to find over 60 players on line..... due to repeated complaints and nothing being done most have moved on. howeve alot were banned for speaking out against tinustheterrible and other cheaters

ps if u speak about cheaters on wop fourm u will be banned or silenced

Comments

• BigBirdBawzBigBirdBawz Member Posts: 9

Much has changed since 08, yes players have left and a small group has come back only to try and put the nails in the coffin. Yet the game is not dead, it breathes and grows with each passing day as a new community rises out of the ashes of the old. Guided by old loyal players a new life for WOP is born.

Yes World Of Pirates is Alive and I am there to kill you.

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Originally posted by BigBirdBawz

Much has changed since 08, yes players have left and a small group has come back only to try and put the nails in the coffin. Yet the game is not dead, it breathes and grows with each passing day as a new community rises out of the ashes of the old. Guided by old loyal players a new life for WOP is born.

Dude, you are seriously a little late with that rebuttal, just sayin.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• DizzDizz Member Posts: 4

Yes much has changed, now not only are the people yelling "cheater" being banned, but the entire player base itself is being banned for no reasons at all.

Do you even know the definition of "old loyal players" when it comes to WoP? sheesh its like the blind leading the blind in there!

Here is some information to you, who thinks WoP is going to be a top 10 mmo online.. WoP makes no money, an mmo that makes no money with no money to support it ends up not being an mmo anylonger. How long do you really think 4players will keep its server running the game as a publisher without any income for it? I am surprised it lasted this long.

• EmeraldOceanEmeraldOcean Member Posts: 2

World of Pirates is under new ownership and it rocks! I love this game.

It's grown a lot in the last 18 months and if you haven't tried it you need to because you're really missing out!

It's free to play now and they have a new site at worldofpirates.net  IDK why you seem to hate the game so much cuz

there is nothing about it I don't like.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

This is the weirdest marketing I have seen. They come to this forum and ressurect old threads occasionally. What the hell?

• EmeraldOceanEmeraldOcean Member Posts: 2

Guess I need a new crystal ball. I didn't know this site even existed till yesterday or I would have posted long ago. Sorry about that.