Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bioware provided me some really great customer service today!!

MonorojoMonorojo Member UncommonPosts: 411

My girlfriend has been frustrated with how much I have been playing SW:TOR (hint : I'm addicted! The game is awesome!!!) and when I was taking a shower this morning, guess what?!?

She deleted my main!!! I couldnt believe it! 15 days /played down the drain. I went to the boards in hopes of finding a solution, made a post and it was answered within 1 hour. My character was restored within 3 hours!

Just in time for me to finish the daily event today (which is releated to the world event) and get the final piece in the gear set for the event!

Awesome job again BIOWARE! You guys rock!

Comments

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

3 hours seems way too long.

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

Something about the OP makes me....sad.  

I hope he likes Swtor better than female company.  Doesnt sound like he's going to have it for long. 

Then again judging by his post history I dont even know if I believe this junk even happened.   She knew your password?  And why would she just delete your main and not the alts too?  I call bull. 

Also what a coincidence.  There's been a couple of threads up today talking about how Swtor's customer service is awful, and the OP posts one saying its great all in one day.   Negative threads appeared earlier in the week and last about how Swtor giving out a free month is desperate, and the OP posts a thread about how its wonderful. 

Im beginning to see a pattern here. 

• ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527

Stop trolling. I know you didn't just use Bioware/EA in the same sentence as 'great customer service'. Maybe you forgot the 'does not have'? lol image

Just teasing... Nice to see it is actually possible... on occasion...

• djmtottdjmtott Member Posts: 177

You need to kick your girlfriend in the box

• BardusBardus Member Posts: 460

Achievement Unlocked!!

Your getting troll of the week for this one.

• raistlinmraistlinm Member Posts: 673

Originally posted by Corehaven

I hope he likes Swtor better than female company.  Doesnt sound like he's going to have it for long. 

Then again judging by his post history I dont even know if I believe this junk even happened.   She knew your password?  And why would she just delete your main and not the alts too?  I call bull. 

Also what a coincidence.  There's been a couple of threads up today talking about how Swtor's customer service is awful, and the OP posts one saying its great all in one day.   Negative threads appeared earlier in the week and last about how Swtor giving out a free month is desperate, and the OP posts a thread about how its wonderful. 

While I didn't create a post about it I too thought that them offering all the free time was great big freaking deal none of you guys are posting on the trolls posts.  The two that are going about the horrible customer service today are made by the same poster but I don't see you guys going and picking him apart.

Just deal with it some people actually like the game and yes some of us (me included) have had good customer sevice experiences with BW if you don't agree why not just go spew venom with the other 999 trolls on this site.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

WOW, Today was a long day at work. I had a lot of calls to return. Even went an hour late today.

It was good to call it quits for a day and sit back with a nice cold beer.

Originally posted by raistlinm

While I didn't create a post about it I too thought that them offering all the free time was great big freaking deal none of you guys are posting on the trolls posts.  The two that are going about the horrible customer service today are made by the same poster but I don't see you guys going and picking him apart.

Just deal with it some people actually like the game and yes some of us (me included) have had good customer sevice experiences with BW if you don't agree why not just go spew venom with the other 999 trolls on this site.

There's been a consistent pattern of  " Negative Swtor thread posted, post Positive thread on same subject."  Every single time.  If I hadnt noticed this pattern, Id have probably said nothing. 

What kind of good customer service have you had?  What do you like about the game?  Back the OP up with examples, not you just saying, " Customer service is good!  I like the game! "   Me?  I wont argue with you.  Just offering advice. 

• raistlinmraistlinm Member Posts: 673

There's been a consistent pattern of  " Negative Swtor thread posted, post Positive thread on same subject."  Every single time.  If I hadnt noticed this pattern, Id have probably said nothing. 

What kind of good customer service have you had?  What do you like about the game?  Back the OP up with examples, not you just saying, " Customer service is good!  I like the game! "   Me?  I wont argue with you.  Just offering advice. 

The op told you what good experiences he had and you summarily shot him down so tell me? what would be the point of me wasting words to post positively other than to say I had good experiences in the game and really enjoy the game,  you have already shown that this kind of info causes you to react with skepticism, and honestly I'm not here to prove that I like something to you if me or the op say we enjoy/had a good experience it should be evident that we either would have no reason to lie or if we did no one on this site would be able to get it out of us.

Again I'm just curious why I don't see you guys posting in this same tone against those posting negatively about the game.  Maybe you aren't a fan? Fine doesn't mean you need to be a troll either. 

• Kaisen_DexxKaisen_Dexx Member UncommonPosts: 326

I saw this thread title, and I immediately thought, "I bet thats Monorojo." Sure enough, it was.

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

OP's post reminds me of the responses I used to get from in game tickets might of been quick but it was pretty mindless. I'm glad you got your toon back and all she didn't just uninstall completely is beyond me. Get the root of the problem..

Enjoy SWTOR while you still can I guess..

/sigh

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Uhm, OP. I think your girlfriend is about to dump you if you don't stop playing ASAP...

Deleting characters is the last warning.

• EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Originally posted by Loke666

Uhm, OP. I think your girlfriend is about to dump you if you don't stop playing ASAP...

Deleting characters is the last warning.

Yeah I can agree with this, or as they put it in game        Girlfriend -1  

:)

The op told you what good experiences he had and you summarily shot him down so tell me? what would be the point of me wasting words to post positively other than to say I had good experiences in the game and really enjoy the game,  you have already shown that this kind of info causes you to react with skepticism, and honestly I'm not here to prove that I like something to you if me or the op say we enjoy/had a good experience it should be evident that we either would have no reason to lie or if we did no one on this site would be able to get it out of us.

Again I'm just curious why I don't see you guys posting in this same tone against those posting negatively about the game.  Maybe you aren't a fan? Fine doesn't mean you need to be a troll either. 

Ive already explained to you that if I hadnt seem him posting Positive threads AFTER a negative thread was posted on the exact same topic I would have said nothing.  Ive seen that several times out of him.   What a coincidence!  People having horrible customer service issues had them on the exact same day this guy supposedly had a wonderful one.  Uh huh. 

If I thought it were a legit thread, which I dont, I would have said nothing.  I dont buy it.  And yea, Im calling on it.  No I dont expect him to admit to it. 

Also Troll?   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

Guy was probably flirting with anything that moved in the game, and pissed the gf off.

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

Ive already explained to you that if I hadnt seem him posting Positive threads AFTER a negative thread was posted on the exact same topic I would have said nothing.  Ive seen that several times out of him.   What a coincidence!  People having horrible customer service issues had them on the exact same day this guy supposedly had a wonderful one.  Uh huh. 

If I thought it were a legit thread, which I dont, I would have said nothing.  I dont buy it.  And yea, Im calling on it.  No I dont expect him to admit to it. 

Also Troll?   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

+1 It be the same dudes that report you too.. I can't smell the bait from here...

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• GreyhooffGreyhooff Member Posts: 654

She sells sea shells by the sea shore.

• MonorojoMonorojo Member UncommonPosts: 411

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/g67la

Happy troll? Now can you please leave me alone and stop stalking me?

It is amazing I am the troll when I am one of the few people on this board that does not troll Bioware.

I await your apology btw. Not that I will accept it, but you owe me one that is for sure.

• CetraCetra Member UncommonPosts: 359

Originally posted by Monorojo

My girlfriend has been frustrated with how much I have been playing SW:TOR (hint : I'm addicted! The game is awesome!!!) and when I was taking a shower this morning, guess what?!?

She deleted my main!!! I couldnt believe it! 15 days /played down the drain. I went to the boards in hopes of finding a solution, made a post and it was answered within 1 hour. My character was restored within 3 hours!

Just in time for me to finish the daily event today (which is releated to the world event) and get the final piece in the gear set for the event!

shows that bioware will do anything to retain sub because player pop is going down.

It is amazing I am the troll when I am one of the few people on this board that does not troll Bioware.

I await your apology btw. Not that I will accept it, but you owe me one that is for sure.

Okay I'll buy it.  They restored your character.  I admit that is impressive as well considering I didnt even know an mmorpg could do that.   And 3 hours is not long at all especially for that.  Thus?  I apologize. 

On a side note, not that you'll take advice from me, but you may SERIOUSLY want to tone down the Swtor playing unless that girlfriend of yours means nothing to you.   My best friend nows a gal at his church who divorced her husband over the same thing (which I think is a stupid reason for a divorce but whatever).    Either try to get her involved into playing with you or at least playing the game too (which Ive done with my wife before = understanding ) or make more time for her in general.  Girls get jealous of other girls, and they get even more jealous of mmos.  Sorry, just the way it is. 

Not trying to troll you.  I dont troll.  I just type my thoughts.   Anyways fair deal.   If they really did restore your character in only 3 hours?  Id be happy too.  That is good customer service so I apologize and stand corrected. 

• xr00t3dxxr00t3dx Member Posts: 275

Oh and by the way. Great customer service is when they go out of their way, the extra mile to make your experience a positive one. Beyond what you could reasonable expect from a service. Restoring your char in three hours is not great, it's certainly acceptable but nothing you wont find elsewhere.

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

Okay I'll buy it.  They restored your character.  I admit that is impressive as well considering I didnt even know an mmorpg could do that.   And 3 hours is not long at all especially for that.  Thus?  I apologize. 

On a side note, not that you'll take advice from me, but you may SERIOUSLY want to tone down the Swtor playing unless that girlfriend of yours means nothing to you.   My best friend nows a gal at his church who divorced her husband over the same thing (which I think is a stupid reason for a divorce but whatever).    Either try to get her involved into playing with you or at least playing the game too (which Ive done with my wife before = understanding ) or make more time for her in general.  Girls get jealous of other girls, and they get even more jealous of mmos.  Sorry, just the way it is. 

Not trying to troll you.  I dont troll.  I just type my thoughts.   Anyways fair deal.   If they really did restore your character in only 3 hours?  Id be happy too.  That is good customer service so I apologize and stand corrected. 

Yeah MMOs will restore your character, never played one that wouldn't...kind of odd they are making you change your name though.

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969

Clean your inbox out...sheesh.

I am glad they helped you out with that issue by the way.  image

• RathanX26RathanX26 Member Posts: 119

STAR WARS: The Old Republic - Girlfriend deleted my character. Anyway I can get him restored?

Ironically, hes telling a half truth, or maybe a half lie, who knows...

Either way i guess 4 days isn't a bad turn around for a full restore.

Grats on getting your character restored. I wasn't a fan of this game, but more power to those who find what they like.

I'm sorry but the only one saying anything about the second coming is you. Fans of a game accept its flaws and strengths.

• SnarkRitterSnarkRitter Member Posts: 316

Mind show us some proofs other than just your words, OP?