Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Free Pet: Kung Fu Manduri! (Week 2 of 3)

Comments

• AryanRoAryanRo Member UncommonPosts: 48

Jeez one day late and all keys gone .. I was not sure when was gonna be next batch ouch.. :C

Need to put more control over the accounts that claim key... as some got them to sell in game..

"Bro i no one dude that got 200 Keys just him no joke" 

This pet is nice but, horribly annoying, you better be ready to mute your sound. It is noisy as all hell and the panda is going to be much better (next week). I was bummed out at first, but the people who were selling the codes were asking absurd amounts (50+ million kinah) so I told them to go nyerk themselves.

And people were pissed at me asking for 10 mil...lol. Hypocrisy is ridiculous sometimes. Same people who yelled at me turn around on alts and do that same crap themselves. :P

This comments hurt.. from other boards... so any body can just f5 to multi-key and sell them in game.. this ncsoft should ban this people.. this give aways should have a lock 1 key per account factor...

• ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527

Originally posted by protostar8

Wow, you guys need to release more keys.  Missed out on it and I would appreciate a key if anyone has spare.

There is no reason why MMORPG can't release more keys...

Huh? Apparently you don't know this, but mmorpg.com doesn't own Aion. That's a pretty obvious reason why mmorpg.com can't just release more keys until they are given that by NCSoft.

edit: Although, granted, mmorpg.com could've handled it better, but they don't just decide when to give out more keys.

• nsane63dnsane63d Member Posts: 1

when do the keys go up i have no idea can anybody tell me please i dont have one yet

• protostar8protostar8 Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by IrishChai

Originally posted by protostar8

Wow, you guys need to release more keys.  Missed out on it and I would appreciate a key if anyone has spare.

There is no reason why MMORPG can't release more keys...

Huh? Apparently you don't know this, but mmorpg.com doesn't own Aion. That's a pretty obvious reason why mmorpg.com can't just release more keys until they are given that by NCSoft.

edit: Although, granted, mmorpg.com could've handled it better, but they don't just decide when to give out more keys.

You are correct, but I was alluding the the fact that MMORPG sponsored this event.  Thus, they should retain a fair amount of control.  Seeing that there is demand and "Scalping" going on, they could easily consult with the Aion staff and arrange for more keys to go out.  I'm sure that Aion's owners don't want unhappy players who feel left out.  So MMORPG could easily release more keys, it would just take a short conversation with the Aion liason.  

For goodness sake, they keys didn't even last 24 hours!  That's ridiculous...

• VrmithraxVrmithrax Member UncommonPosts: 17

The scalping and hording problem could have been easily avoided by making these pet eggs non-tradeable and non-transferrable.  No reason to get extras, no way to profit from them.  Case closed.

Sig? I don't need no stinking sig!

Originally posted by Vrmithrax

The scalping and hording problem could have been easily avoided by making these pet eggs non-tradeable and non-transferrable.  No reason to get extras, no way to profit from them.  Case closed.

Yes!  Best method by far...

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

Thank you so much for releasing new keys! :)

RIP Orc Choppa

• SrfpsysxySrfpsysxy Member Posts: 2

Thanks so much for the new keys!!!!

Thank you for the new keys!  Please make the next round "untradeable" to avoid the same problem!  :)

• vinnygvinnyg Member UncommonPosts: 41

Ya i have been trying to inform people ingame about keys when they become availible,although it lets the theives know as well,but i try to give everyone a fair chance to get one. Hopefully everyone will get one now and not have to buy one ingame.............. i despise ppl like that...

• MorgianaMorgiana Member Posts: 2

You're missing what's actually happening.... The pet eggs already ARE untradable. The people who are being greedy and snapping up all the codes are selling the **code itself** and not the actual pet egg item.

That said, you might be able to combat THAT by making it one code per IP address. Though separate people living at the same house with separate accounts would be cheated then, that is probably fewer people than were cheated by piles of people taking hundreds of codes to sell.

Additionally, IMO, any unredeemed code from the first batch should be made void now. Any person intending to use the code did so immediately and  I doubt the Mr. Greedys out there managed to sell all theirs in a couple days. Cut off their profit.

• luiscbcluiscbc Member Posts: 1

Hey I've redeemed my code through ncsoft webpage but can't find the egg to hatch in my inventory or even in Warehouse, can somebody help me ? I Don't know where it is... :/

• MorgianaMorgiana Member Posts: 2

Once you redeem the code, you need to go to your account details page and apply the code to each of your characters. Every character on an account can get one, but each pet has to be applied to those characters separately. It's the same place as all the veteran rewards and such used to be.

• ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527

Thank you very much for the new keys! Very happy I got mine and hope most of the big Aion fans will too. image

• NeekzzNeekzz Member Posts: 37

Thanks for adding Keys :)

• xmadaraxexmadaraxe Member CommonPosts: 1

Thank u  very much :)

• WhiskyjumperWhiskyjumper Member UncommonPosts: 75

WOOT! More keys. Thank you!

• MelsonoMelsono Member UncommonPosts: 3

I missed out... ; ~;

I just started playing Aion about a week ago and I JUST found out about this.. I really want the Manduri. :cry::

well too late I miss out again :C

• CallienteCalliente Member Posts: 2

Hello,

Log into your NC soft master account> Account Management > Games list Aion link > Apply in game items > Pick Server > Pick Your Toon > Click on pet(item) > Activate away ^^I hope this is what you are looking for my hubby was having the same issues :D

• Rider071Rider071 Member Posts: 318

Thank you for the very cool pet!

though don't take him into combat without earplugs or wearing headphones.... ooo mmmmm ggggg

• penpen29penpen29 Member Posts: 1

What time exactly is the next week's pet will be available? I don't want to miss it!

• ROCKSTAR11ROCKSTAR11 Member Posts: 7

can i ask what time of the day will it be posted again,is it tom at 00:00 apr 25?    the date below is apr 24    910pm now, i missed the first two so im hoping to get 1 now tyty

• Steven80sSteven80s Member Posts: 6

wish u luck on getting it 

This discussion has been closed.