It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1) does grinding something easy for a month to get a uber weapon that one shots everything Carebear?? ( you grind you win )
2) does doing the same macros , 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4 that always kills the mob Carebear? ( none thinking )
3) does everyone having the same levels and ubergear in the same place kiling eachother Carebear? ( too fair )
4) does level 100 one shot level 10 Carebear? ( too easy for level 100 )
5) does RNG make it carebear? ( I can hit jackpot in one day and get all ubergear )
6) does directions make it carebear? ( told where to go )
7) does 1 month of grinding make it carebear? ( should have been 6 month to get one piece )
What My questions really is what makes something a carebear? What does it take for something to become a carebear?
Does Time really equal skill, or is it all personal preference?!?!
Life is a Maze, so make sure you bring your GPS incase you get lost in it.