Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice-Former 3 Year Darkfall player needs to know if this game is worthy?

13»

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

i would personally love to hear what the OP has to say about this game after giving it a good go.

• wmada2kwmada2k Member UncommonPosts: 193

Oh, his dad again! Lol, that is old, and not true. Easy to look up and the haters know it but still use it together with some other lies to trash talk it!

OT - try the trial! The patch will be good with: AI, UI, armor and clothes dyeing, new dungeouns and creatures/monsters etc etc.. Read more about it here: http://www.mortalonline.com/awakening

I hope to see you in game, and that you will work the start through =P

• MordragMOMordragMO Member Posts: 136

Originally posted by wmada2k

The patch will be

Uh huh. Sure.

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

Oh, his dad again! Lol, that is old, and not true. Easy to look up and the haters know it but still use it together with some other lies to trash talk it!

Well, it is a fact that Henrik used significant funding gained from family, as well as his dad owning and selling some shares to get additional money. However I am also sceptic that henriks dad is the one with majority of shares, I am pretty sure Henrik has to have majority to remain in control of SV.

• wmada2kwmada2k Member UncommonPosts: 193

Yes.. There has been roumers that his dad was a rich pilot, funding it all. And that Henrik himself was a golf pro etc etc... Since it is a public company, it is easy too look up. But again, they never do, just telling the stuff to make em look bad =)

Yes.. There has been roumers that his dad was a rich pilot, funding it all. And that Henrik himself was a golf pro etc etc... Since it is a public company, it is easy too look up. But again, they never do, just telling the stuff to make em look bad =)

Well, his dad did fund a significant part of the game. Henrik been saying in interviews that no publishers were interested in MO as it was, but wanted to change stuff here and there for it to appeal to mainstream; resulting in game being mostly "self published".

• CroniteLoreCroniteLore Member Posts: 99

And you just cant help but keeping on bringing it up, can you?

It's so old, and proven to not be true.

"In MO, even the haters are hardcore!" - ltank

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337

Majority of people calling the game buggy (which to not be biased it is a bit buggy) are just doing it wrong. It's not *as* bugged as believed. Sure it has it's bugs here and there, but in my time back for a month nearly now I have experienced few bugs. Now i'll also say it's lacking a LOT of content and often times after you've made your character and maxed it you're left sitting there like... what now?

Oh and lets not forget how people duped the economy to the shit it is now. Starvault refused to wipe or introduce an alternative server for those of us who do not want to be affected by the dupers of the past (most guilds such as ES). Hell even some of my KotO clanmates got banned for duping and had all their shit removed. You know it's bad when GODLY is returning to instantly being given 7,000 gold.

Originally posted by CroniteLore

And you just cant help but keeping on bringing it up, can you?

It's so old, and proven to not be true.

If that is was adressed to me, no, it never been proven untrue. Henrik did fail to get an appropriate publisher, and the game is selffunded to a major degree. He said so in various interviews.