Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Spirit Tales: Sweetheart System Detailed

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,633MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

KoramGames has revealed new information about the Sweetheart System that will be utilized in Spirit Tales. Players entering into a "relationship" within the game will be able to take advantage of perks including combat damage boosts and more.

Key features include:

• Special Buffs - Access exclusive abilities when fighting alongside your sweetheart

• Love Meter - Strengthen your bond with your sweetheart to unlock additional skills

• Partner Teleport - Quickly arrive at your sweetheart's side to protect them from harm>

Read more on the Spirit Tales site.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• e1eplayere1eplayer Tallahassee, FLPosts: 23Member

CUTE! i wish most MMOs had a system like this in place

• NilenyaNilenya TMIPosts: 364Member Uncommon

Originally posted by e1eplayer

Disgusting. Im glad these kinds of moronic systems stay in f2p craptastic microtrans games.

• e1eplayere1eplayer Tallahassee, FLPosts: 23Member

Originally posted by Nilenya

Originally posted by e1eplayer

Disgusting. Im glad these kinds of moronic systems stay in f2p craptastic microtrans games.

Maybe. My girlfriend would love it and the more things she loves about gaming the better for me =)

EDIT: i don't/won't play this game

• Wootwoots20Wootwoots20 Benhamer, ALPosts: 3Member

this game has one of the worst server names lol

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Somewhere Out There, PAPosts: 2,320Member Uncommon

Aw. I dunno, I'll give it a go. I don't mind adorable things provided the gameplay isn't boring. People seemed to enjoy it before it came to NA, it's worth looking into.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."