Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don't know if this is true, but I will post it anyway.

2»

Comments

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

This is like the ninth stupidest thing I've ever seen.

• k-damagek-damage Member CommonPosts: 738

***** Before hitting that reply button, please READ the WHOLE thread you're about to post in *****

• huskie77huskie77 Member Posts: 354

nice self promotion!

BTW- they removed the original thread for obvious reasons.

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

Doubt its true, why would you pay people to do something people do already for fun at that lol. Although they never did say "paid" but got in to betas and such i guess? Idk lol seem like they just trying to publise themselves.

• inmysightsinmysights Member UncommonPosts: 441

crap, it is gone!!! please post what it was!

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • huskie77huskie77 Member Posts: 354

Originally posted by inmysights

crap, it is gone!!! please post what it was!

Just some utter B.S. that some troll posted to get attention. Wasn't even a well thought out conspiracy theory. Not worth reposting.

• xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

Someone should send an email to Ncsoft about this so they will get what they deserved, more pay.

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Originally posted by R.I.O.T

Originally posted by Ganathar

This is what was written.

"On behalf of DooM I would like to thank our sponsor NCSoft.

As many of you already know, thanks to the support of NCSoft, both supplying us with tera beta keys and money towards our website. I think we did you guys proud, I'm sure many people wont buy Tera now, due to the amount of low level ganking we achieved on behalf of you.

For the people that don't know the full story to keep things simple. NCSoft paid us to annoy and put off as many people from playing Tera as possible. This was due to both guild wars 2 coming out around the same time as Tera and the law suit they currently have against blue hole.

once again thank you NCSoft, you know where we are when you require our services again."

Whether its true or not, we may never know...but to think a guild stupid enough, would post and blatantly advertise what they were "paid" to do. Is just plain silly...

This can be looked at in so many ways...

The one question no one's bothered to ask...why in the world would NCSoft be afraid of Tera?

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• ButeoRegalisButeoRegalis Member UncommonPosts: 594

I heard NCSoft found out some kid was designing the next WoW and was going to release that game in January 2012. So, NCSoft built a time machine and sent back a cyborg to kill that kid. Honest truth!! And much more believable than that scribble!