Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Free Pet: Kung Fu Manduri! (Week 2 of 3)

Comments

• KataxennaKataxenna Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Admin

I am asking for more keys this week - not sure if they can give them to us but it is worth a shot ;-)

I sure hope you do get more keys! I didn't even get one. T_T

• alisonderalisonder Member UncommonPosts: 2

Wow these went FAST. Last weeks were still around once I got back from work :o oh well

• crytek617crytek617 Member Posts: 2
    how i get the key
  • xLorettaxxLorettax Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I applied my key and it was the damn panda. Why did I get panda
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586

Dang, compared to last week, this week's keys went real fast!

• NeekzzNeekzz Member Posts: 37

I was led to this site by Aion's news of a free in game pet. It didnt say they were limited at all. I signed up  to not get a pet. I feel like I was scamed into signing up here. Please release more pets.

• Dezy35Dezy35 Member Posts: 6

What part of NA (north america) servers only do some people not understand, and i hope this isnt happening like the alienware pet giveaway where there where players outside NA were using a third party web browser to get a key then realize it doesnt work and waste key for a NA player. 

• garoicgaroic Member Posts: 2

fck keys

• Games888Games888 Member Posts: 243

missed some pm me with a keyyy.

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581
    Why no keys left !???
    I'm a sad panda :(

RIP Orc Choppa

• Victor843Victor843 Member Posts: 1

0 key XD

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

We *might* be getting another 5,000 keys soon.  Still standing by for my final confirmation from NCsoft.  These things went so fast!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• TerrorizorTerrorizor Member Posts: 326

Originally posted by Admin

We *might* be getting another 5,000 keys soon.  Still standing by for my final confirmation from NCsoft.  These things went so fast!

There are few people selling multiple keys in the game. I imagine that there were alot of brand new accounts set up from this.  Too bad you couldn't specify that an account had to be at least a month old to receive the free key so that they went to more people rather then some people collecting multiples.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

I don't know if I were lucky or not but I saw this as soon as it went up so all the keys were still there :D

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• LittleitalyLittleitaly Member Posts: 1

Thank you!!!!! :)

• sweetmisereesweetmiseree Member Posts: 1

will there be anymore? sad panda =( I missed out, because I couldn't get my log in to work ='(

• xXnGheoXxxXnGheoXx Member Posts: 2

I'm missing :(

• haru7thharu7th Member Posts: 1

can u release more keys please

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362

Originally posted by Popple

There nothing special about the pet..It does the same as others.But hey its like pokemen got to collect them all..image

Edit: All this pet does is alert you when enemy is near like the others pets in the game.

There have been other pets in the game that do this but none are currently easily obtainable in game; one can be bought from the cash shop.  The ribbit pets that nearly everyone has don't have the alarm function.

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

Prepare a million keys for the 3rd pets!!!!

:D

RIP Orc Choppa

• toenailtoenail Member Posts: 2

I am soooo sad because I love monkeys! when I checked there were no keys left :(

If anyone has an extra key for this pet could you please pm me?!

thanks in advance!

I had been waiting for this one and i missed the last pet too lol

do people even really want these pets or just get it to get it...

this is the 1 I realllly wanted ><

• Scripture1Scripture1 Member UncommonPosts: 421

I don't even play anymore even though it's free now. My question is though, why is it a certain amount that can be obtained? why not just make it available or questable? I don't know why but it makes no sence to me.

• igsmitherigsmither Member UncommonPosts: 8

thx a bunch :)

• Rizzen00111Rizzen00111 Member Posts: 11

you have to wait til the screen reloads and the key shows up where you clicked to get it.

• protostar8protostar8 Member Posts: 8

Wow, you guys need to release more keys.  Missed out on it and I would appreciate a key if anyone has spare.

There is no reason why MMORPG can't release more keys...

This discussion has been closed.