Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open beta patch notes

KehdarKehdar Member UncommonPosts: 441

EME posted the patch notes for the OBT :)

Hello, TERA players—Vekas the Wicked Tree here. You may remember me from the Island of Dawn. You know...the place where YOU KILLED ME. (You murderer!) Supposedly I didn't live up to the whole "wicked tree" thing, so En Masse is making me deliver these patch notes. I know it's punishment, but it's also my REVENGE!

Check out the full patch notes for Patch 17.25.01 on our Patch Notes page!

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

Not bad at least this game has a /Bug report feature unlike some games I have played and debated recently where they have no bug report feature and simply don't care. This looks like a good start for a launch that is.

• drakes821drakes821 Member UncommonPosts: 535

Wow thats a big list of changes.

While I am a bit worried about some aspecs of the game I do have to say EME has really impressed me throughout the beta process. They really have done a good job of listening to the community which you really don't see anymore in these AAA games.

• Deron_BarakDeron_Barak Member Posts: 1,136
    That is a sad, bitter tree...

Thanks for the info!

Just not worth my time anymore.

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

Rofl can you say RIFT clone...

OMG could they be any more blatant about stealing RIFTS

• Biodth88Biodth88 Member Posts: 16

So what is bad about a game using a similar feature from another game, good features are good features.  I like them personally.  Besides every single mmo in the last 10 years has copied from each other. 

• MehveMehve Member Posts: 487

By and large, good stuff. Moving some of the early quest NPC's is a nice touch too - less walking around is always welcome. Although I'm a little annoyed that they make no mention of being able to place buy orders, to replace the removed pets.

A Modest Proposal for MMORPGs:
    That the means of progression would not be mutually exclusive from the means of enjoyment.

• LaromussLaromuss Member UncommonPosts: 331

some interesting skill add ons to the some of the classes, would love to see how helpufl that mystic healing totem will be.  Hopefully a lot better then his heal pet which cost way too much mana and didn't last long enough.

• KehdarKehdar Member UncommonPosts: 441

There is also a video for the new intro area.

Tera Island of Dawn Intro Video