Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal GM apologizes to AQ in teamspeak

13»

Comments

• GeroltGerolt Member Posts: 98

Originally posted by Rabidz

I guess I  just dont understand why things ever escalated to the point they did.

And f you really were one of the first 100, and have been there supporting SV for so long- Why trash the game now? Why not either leave it  (yet not try to hurt the games reputation) or talk to Henrick again. Why to destroy what you have helped to build?

Why not read what he says? He's already telling you the reasons.

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300

I guess I  just dont understand why things ever escalated to the point they did.

And f you really were one of the first 100, and have been there supporting SV for so long- Why trash the game now? Why not either leave it  (yet not try to hurt the games reputation) or talk to Henrick again. Why to destroy what you have helped to build?

I am sure this all could still be worked out. You never know. You obviously love the game to have stuck with it for so long- Why is everyone from AQ now trying to hurt SV? Because they didnt resolve this fast enough?

Its just a shame for everyone.

My friend, loving the game doesnt have anything with being blind and allow me to say that out there, there are are a lot of people who being long enough around MO and SV to know things that you couldnt possibly know. Telling the truth doesnt necessarily mean that anyone is trying to harm the game itself. SV and Henrik from the other side did whatever there was in their powers to harm the game and drive away from it pretty much every person who tried it, bought it, support it, worshiped it, loved it or hated it. If you ask me i think that wasnt intented but it was a result of incompetence but still the resualt is equaly harmful for MO. You from the other hand by being a blind fanboy, trying to fight their wars and act like a mercenary to someone who is simply using you, you dont have much to lose cause we are talking about the internet in general and anonimity here is your best bet giving you the advantage to jump in here and write a bunch of BS that you dont even have to back up with constructive arguments as you would be forced to do in real life, if you where pride enough to look for some kind of justification for your saying and general points. But thats not the case. Also you encourage Henrik and SV to "keep up with the good work" and trust me on that they will keep up as long as they know that there are more "suckers" out there w8ting to be milked by them.

Now if the case is that you are somehow affiliated or employed by SV which is a very likely possibility in my book since all your posts (that strangely started yesterday together with StJudas) are all leading to the same thing spam and openly advertising MO, then dont even bother reading my post and if i was 100% sure, i wouldnt even bother typing it. 

• GwahlurGwahlur Member UncommonPosts: 201

Awakening is going to revolutionize gaming. This is the point when MO comes into its own and dominates- Too bad you wont be there...

Man, you're not helping MO with typing sentences like this here... How is awakening gonna revolutionize gaming? It's coming with holograms and motion detectors instead of regular monitors and keyboards?

All you're doing when writing stuff like that is setting MO up for more attacks when it turns out awakening didn't "revolutionize gaming".

And if you really think it's gonna "revolutionize gaming" I would be really interested in hearing how?

• sakkdaddysakkdaddy Member UncommonPosts: 45

Wow Clan, I'm surprised you stuck around in MO this long!  :)  It sounds like not much has changed since I quit over a year ago tbh.  There were a few other times where lots of people quit because of unprofessional behavior by the devs and GM's.  I remember multiple times where they interfered with seiges inappropriately and let game-breaking bugs go unchecked for months.  It was pretty demoralizing back then, and I'm just amazed that so many have stuck it out this long.  Wow.

--Khel

• ltankltank Member UncommonPosts: 293

Well apparently you were right about the initial bans being unjust:

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/72686-conclusion-gk-siege.html

Still doesn't excuse the actions following that incident.

• psykobillypsykobilly Member Posts: 338

Originally posted by ltank

Well apparently you were right about the initial bans being unjust:

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/72686-conclusion-gk-siege.html

Still doesn't excuse the actions following that incident.

It should have been obvious from the screenshot I provided the community.

Vindication is mine.

• MaelwyddMaelwydd Member Posts: 1,123

I worked out the game and SV were awful within the 1st month of getting access, you guys really can't blame anyone else for what is happenning. And sorry but when I read these posts the terms whinny, angry, stupid, petulent, ignorant and  socially inept come to mind.

• zytinzytin Member UncommonPosts: 202

HAHA!  This thread reminds me of the good ol' drama one could finde almost every day on MUSHes.  

• FateFatalityFateFatality Member UncommonPosts: 93

this game sucks that bad? i was going try it out and seem that this whole tread has turn me off

Abusive Gm's

Bad Development team

and lots of exploits and huge amount of drama what a failzor game

i'm going to help kill this community

seems like it be good idea to kill it to 0 then help popultion grow on such a lame excuse of managment

• NorpanNorpan Member CommonPosts: 319
    Originally posted by FateFatality

this game sucks that bad? i was going try it out and seem that this whole tread has turn me off
    Abusive Gm's
    Bad Development team
    and lots of exploits and huge amount of drama what a failzor game
    i'm going to help kill this community
    seems like it be good idea to kill it to 0 then help popultion grow on such a lame excuse of managment

Well then you can't be reading other threads or the people that speak good about it. Some hate it, some love it, and there is free trials out there for those that wanna try it. Basing your opinion on what people write here, and only on the bad stuff, makes your opinions hold no weight.
  • BetelBetel Member Posts: 365
    You have no idea whether he read all the threads here or whether he only read the truth (sorry, "bad stuff"). His opinion is as valid as anyone else's.

Attacking another poster in the way you just did is against this boards rules.
  • GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

[Mod Edit]

I've heard from many that eating glass is bad, yet some people seem to enjoy it. Should I try it for myself in the hopes that I turn out to be one of the tiny portion of the population that enjoys such a thing or should I heed the advice of others and not eat glass?

In any case, why be condesending to someone that has decided not to give MO a shot? You realize thats anti productive?

He came into this thread and saw just a fraction of the issues that plague MO and to show him the error of his ways you show him how bad the community is on top of all the other issues. Good job I guess.

Originally posted by GrayGhost79

[Mod Edit]

I've heard from many that eating glass is bad, yet some people seem to enjoy it. Should I try it for myself in the hopes that I turn out to be one of the tiny portion of the population that enjoys such a thing or should I heed the advice of others and not eat glass?

In any case, why be condesending to someone that has decided not to give MO a shot? You realize thats anti productive?

He came into this thread and saw just a fraction of the issues that plague MO and to show him the error of his ways you show him how bad the community is on top of all the other issues. Good job I guess.

Sry. But this guy showed his true colors straight away. How could one ever judge a game from ONE thread. Its like if your a movie critic and are going to write a review about a movie. But since some critics has written bad reviews he decides to not see the movie, but still write a review about how bad the movie was. That critics credability wouldn't be all that high. Just as this guys credability about MO was sunk when he wrote about "killing this community" etc.
  • CroniteLoreCroniteLore Member Posts: 99

yeah well haters are gonna hate.

Personally I hope that the upcomming expansion is a bullseye.

Would be deeply hilarious if the game makes it out of the woods and some of these guys find themselves subbing to the only hardcore mmo game in town.

Meh - go play the trial and make yer own mind up.

Don't trust any advice you get here (mine included) go eyeball it yourself.

In temrs of all this AQ crap, well find it hard to beleive that they're s pure as driven snow.  I don't find it hard to accept that the GMs fucked up - they're mortals afterall. But htis witch-hunt, I mean they DID apologise, what do you want a cuddle and a hot water bottle?

"In MO, even the haters are hardcore!" - ltank

Originally posted by Norpan

[Mod Edit]

Sry. But this guy showed his true colors straight away. How could one ever judge a game from ONE thread. Its like if your a movie critic and are going to write a review about a movie. But since some critics has written bad reviews he decides to not see the movie, but still write a review about how bad the movie was. That critics credability wouldn't be all that high. Just as this guys credability about MO was sunk when he wrote about "killing this community" etc.

Nah what he did was nothing like that. He didn't try to give a review. He simply stated if things are as bad as they are in this thread then I'll pass on trying it.

I always enjoy how you try to spin things though Norpan. Keep up the crusade :)

• ilivesilives Member Posts: 418

Originally posted by CroniteLore

yeah well haters are gonna hate.

Personally I hope that the upcomming expansion is a bullseye.

Dont we all, but I dont see why this "game changer" will be any different.   SV keeps making the same mistakes and the remaining players learn nothing from the past. 

Where have all the "good" shills gone?

[Mod Edit]

Nah what he did was nothing like that. He didn't try to give a review. He simply stated if things are as bad as they are in this thread then I'll pass on trying it.

lol. And you trying to compare playing MO to eating glass ain´t spinning things right? Reality check please... Keep on hating. :) 

And as I said, you can´t judge a game by what people write in threads. You need to get your own experience first. He only listened to the haters, not the other side. So the analogy of writing a bad review for a movie without even seeing the movie, and only listen to them that hated the movie, fits perfectly here.

[Mod Edit]

lol. And you trying to compare playing MO to eating glass ain´t spinning things right? Reality check please... Keep on hating. :) 

And as I said, you can´t judge a game by what people write in threads. You need to get your own experience first. He only listened to the haters, not the other side. So the analogy of writing a bad review for a movie without even seeing the movie, and only listen to them that hated the movie, fits perfectly here.

Oh no I never said I was unbiased, I equate playing MO to eating broken glass because for me the game is painful to play (Mainly because I actually did have interest in it in the early days and a bit of hope for it's success) and most people won't touch it but... there are those that do enjoy it and advocate it.

And no... again, he wasn't giving a review. Why do you always take someones personal opinion as something more?

In any case, I admit I'm biased against MO I didn't claim otherwise. Your kind of the one thats been making the claim that you're impartial... and well... lets say I don't believe it lol.

[Mod Edit]

Oh no I never said I was unbiased, I equate playing MO to eating broken glass because for me the game is painful to play (Mainly because I actually did have interest in it in the early days and a bit of hope for it's success) and most people won't touch it but... there are those that do enjoy it and advocate it.

And no... again, he wasn't giving a review. Why do you always take someones personal opinion as something more?

In any case, I admit I'm biased against MO I didn't claim otherwise. Your kind of the one thats been making the claim that you're impartial... and well... lets say I don't believe it lol.

I have since my first post here on MMORPG always said that I like MO. I can´t remember that I´ve ever said that I´m impartial. Do let me know if I ever did. Just read my freaking posts. I think you´ll get the picture that I like MO. And I´ve played MO since BETA and I´m still enjoying it even though it has bugs and other shit in there. So I´m on the other side of the fence. I still enjoy alot of other MMOs, and don´t blindly say that MO don´t have issues etc. But it´s still in my eyes a unique MMO. Have yet to come across a MMO that comes close to being as immersive as MO etc. But this is ofc my personal opinion. But one I can give from playing and experiencing the game. Not from reading a thread and saying the game must suck because of some people negative opionion in ONE thread...  Hence this guy giving MO his "review" of the game and saying he will stay away cause some say it sucks in a thread. If you don´t get that analogy then there is nothing I can do.

• TruplayaUBTruplayaUB Member UncommonPosts: 46

All wrong !!!

They have to apologize for the whole Game and never forget the "start" with all the books for 10 cuprum and no WIPE !

Such things mostly happen with a reason ... and the reason is the game

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

I'm going to lock this up guys. Please remember to follow the RoC when posting.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.