Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Polishing The Experience

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Since the end of the most current beta phase, the TERA team has been hard at work implementing new and improved "polish" to the game. A brief post has been activated on the official site to give players some insight into how the team plans to make the May 1st launch smooth and trouble-free.

• Improved Travel: More nonstop flights! Pegasus flights from town to town no longer fly through a major city. Players summon mounts faster to get to the action.

• Better Achievements: More achievements to earn, and more rewards (including gear, titles, and mounts) for doing so.

• Advanced Glyphs: Take your favorite combat skills up several notches.

• Bug Fixes: A reliable, smooth game experience from install to logout.

• NPC Voices: More varied voices throughout, including top Hollywood voice actors.

The furl change list can be seen on the TERA site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

Looking forward to new voices. The asians voices (japanese, korean) are far better at the moment :j

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

A good game, I want to buy it except that Diablo 3 is out about 10 days after its release lol

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628

Waiting for open beta as I need to see if I enjoy the action combat LOL... my reflexes are slower nowadays being on the computer 14 hrs a day :-)

• BrynnBrynn Member Posts: 345

Diablo 3, top down hack and slash, not much more. Been there, done that.

• BlueLanternBlueLantern Member Posts: 96

TERA: Finishing the game a year later