Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Total Bisquit podcast about The last Beta event and other random musings

ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

Interesting download from Total Bisquit.  In it he discusses the last Beta as well as some feelings about why he will play GW2 and why the Dynamic Events are a blast.  One interesting thing he brings up is the NDA violations and the haters going on about the game and he has a rather humorous and cynical way he bashes the haters of GW2.

You can download it from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mdc663ou31s4xaw  its about 45 mins long.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
Waiting on: TESO
Next Flop: Planetside 2
Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

Comments

• romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382

It was already posted here a while ago.

And its "biscuit" not "bisquit". Don't know why people make that mistake but its rather annoying.

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Originally posted by romanator0

And its "biscuit" not "bisquit". Don't know why people make that mistake but its rather annoying.

Either English is his/her 2nd language, or just sucks at spelling. But if this is the TGS podcast, then I've seen it. Can't be arse to download & check it myself.

• ElifiaElifia Member Posts: 78

Originally posted by Master10K

Either English is his/her 2nd language, or just sucks at spelling. But if this is the TGS podcast, then I've seen it. Can't be arse to download & check it myself.

You can't have 'seen' it, it's an mp3.

Also, romanator, I hadn't heard this one yet, so I didn't mind a re-post.

"I'll lead, you follow."

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

Many here english is not there first language so be annoyed by this is rather disrespectful. I suggest learn german-french-polish-dutch or some other european language and see if you can type perfectly one of those language hehe.

• headphonesheadphones Member Posts: 611

Originally posted by GroovyFlower

Many here english is not there first language so be annoyed by this is rather disrespectful. I suggest learn german-french-polish-dutch or some other european language and see if you can type perfectly one of those language hehe.

when we first met, my wife (who is korean) once apologised for her english.

i said, "your english is a thousand times better than my korean."

which is true.

i can't speak a word. but in my defence, if she'd stop speaking japanese, i might pick it up.

i have no defence about not knowing any japanese, though.

i'm just stupid.

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

Eh, I don't mind the repost either. This is one of the more thoughtful responses I've heard of the game, and definitely the most accurate (or least bias). It does a good job of pointing out what the game does right, some of the main issues it has, and also call out some of the blatant non issues that have been trumpeted.

Originally posted by headphones

Originally posted by GroovyFlower

when we first met, my wife (who is korean) once apologised for her english.
    i said, "your english is a thousand times better than my korean."
    which is true.
    i can't speak a word. but in my defence, if she'd stop speaking japanese, i might pick it up.
    i have no defence about not knowing any japanese, though.
    i'm just stupid.

The OP is from the US though. At least, that's what his page says.

Btw, I am Dutch, and people spelling things wrong in English annoys me too. Especially when people say 'then' instead of 'than' (i.e. "I'm better than you"), 'effect' instead of 'affect' (i.e. "It doesn't affect me") or, something I've seen a lot on these forums, people spelling 'seamless' as 'seemless' or the verb 'seems' as 'seams'.

"I'll lead, you follow."

• xposeidonxposeidon Member Posts: 384

u guys aint nuthin but a buncha grammar nazis! ;)

Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor Member UncommonPosts: 556

Can't seem to download it with firefox and noscript, probably something bad on that page...

The Enlightened take things Lightly

Originally posted by DanitaKusor
    Can't seem to download it with firefox and noscript, probably something bad on that page...

I use Chrome and it failed on the first try too, but it worked the second try.

"I'll lead, you follow."

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

Here's a link to the youtube video, for those who are having issues DLing it; or just like watching flashy ingame footage while he talks =P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-UZFu7yZEw&feature=plcp&context=C48128d0VDvjVQa1PpcFPmU4rYsxQ0vWi53RdMiQ8unfofzRAL5_M=

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

this reminds me of this ad and has the OP is American this might explain the spelling,btw this is one really surreal but brilliant ad image

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/video/2008/may/28/advertising

Just listen to the Danda !

p>
  • Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Originally posted by darker70

this reminds me of this ad and has the OP is American this might explain the spelling,btw this is one really surreal but brilliant ad image

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/video/2008/may/28/advertising

Just listen to the Danda !

I live in the UK, so I know and have seen that ad. image

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

Po-ta-toe.....Pa-ta-toe

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Sorry I dont spell BisCuit every day, and I dont use a thesauras to check spelling on a silly message message board.  No sense in getting all grammar nazi, if you understand what meaning I am trying to convey then leave it alone imo.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.