Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Lord of the Rings Online: Fifth Anniversary Gifts & Festival Rewards

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,588MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Turbine and the Lord of the Rings Online team have released a bunch of new screenshots showing off the subscriber rewards and festival awards that players will receive in celebration of the game's fifth anniversary. You can see them all in our Lord of the Rings Online screenshot gallery.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• kevjardskevjards carlislePosts: 1,463Member

Happy anniversary lotro..5yrs,god i,m getting old.played since release.and although sometimes i myself have been critical of the way this game has gone.i think its safe to say its been a great success.although if it were not for f2p i,m not sure what would have happened with this game.bring on end of summer with new expansion.

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Nooo, AKPosts: 1,781Member

Someday when I'm old and I look back on LOTRO I'm fairly certain I'll remember it as Lord of the Rings Festivals Online.

• ReizlaReizla AlkmaarPosts: 3,300Member Uncommon

Happy anniversary LotRo. Too bad I started in the 2nd week of June, so only a 4-year anniversary character portrait for me (and no horsie either...)

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
    AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
    GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
    ASUS GTX970 3x HD monitor 1920x1080

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Tempe, AZPosts: 994Member

Happy anniversary to a very solid game.  After 5 years, it still has the most beautiful world and environment of any current MMO, in my opinion.  And although I no longer play it as my full-time game, I always find myself going back to it again when I'm missing that open world feel to a game environment.

• illyanaillyana quezon cityPosts: 614Member Uncommon

happy anniversrry LOTRO! Thnk God your event starts a week earlier than  GW1's anniversary so that i can get all your goodies before GW starts thier 7 years Anniv event

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max