Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall website down?

marcustmarcust Member UncommonPosts: 495

Is it just me?

Playing: Darkfall New Dawn (and planning to play Fallout 76)
Favourite games have included: UO, Lineage2, Darkfall, Lotro, Baldur's Gate, SSX, FF7 and yes the original Wizardry on an Apple IIe

Comments

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Doesn't work for me either currently.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

Not working for me too.

• Atlan99Atlan99 Member UncommonPosts: 1,332

I don't know what's up, however it seems like their website has been down quite a bit in the last few days.

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780

The forum, website and blog have been offline for the last few days, as usual AV give no info as they are really bad

at communication.

• gothagotha Member UncommonPosts: 1,074

Is the server still running?

• XarnthalXarnthal Member Posts: 130

deal with the Korean developer fell through, they're shutting everything down.

/troll

Sennheiser
    Assist
    Thage

• alf2oooalf2ooo Member UncommonPosts: 139

AV not giving a fuck since 1874.

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

If Darkfall goes down it's taking Greece with it.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• KatlaOdindottirKatlaOdindottir Member Posts: 144

Heres hoping for the new forum

www.daneslaw.com

@GamerKurisu

Awaiting Darkfall Unholy Wars

• stormannnnstormannnn Member Posts: 31

Whoever said the website's been down for days.. wtf are you talking about? I was on the website and forums YESTERDAY.. Anyways, I assume they just have a lot of traffic with the new promotion and hopefully it will be back up soon. Though the type of error I'm getting really makes me feel like someone launched a DDOS attack on the site.. Here's to hoping the latter is not true.

• KatlaOdindottirKatlaOdindottir Member Posts: 144

It's down for patching :}

www.daneslaw.com

@GamerKurisu

Awaiting Darkfall Unholy Wars

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

they are desperately looking through greece for a new hamster for thier servers.

My blog: image

• alf2oooalf2ooo Member UncommonPosts: 139
    Originally posted by stormannnn

Whoever said the website's been down for days.. wtf are you talking about? I was on the website and forums YESTERDAY.. Anyways, I assume they just have a lot of traffic with the new promotion and hopefully it will be back up soon. Though the type of error I'm getting really makes me feel like someone launched a DDOS attack on the site.. Here's to hoping the latter is not true.

You know this thread was made 4/16/12 right? It's like 3 months ago not really yesterday...

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    Originally posted by TruthXHurts

If Darkfall goes down it's taking Greece with it.

LOL, or the other way around.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.