Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hackers ruin yet another fps game...sigh

13»

Comments

• CosackCosack Member UncommonPosts: 4

Originally posted by saker

Don't know about hacks though I wouldn't be remotely surprised. I do know that past the first "tiers" this is a pos game, 9 times out of 10 the wallet-warriors with their invisible tanks will win in any higher "tier" "match" (over 6 or 7). The only "tiers" worth playing are the lower ones, only ones there's any semblance of "balance". I believe without a shadow of a doubt that the much hated "Match-maker" is working exactly as intended. Every single solitary "design decision" in this game is purely to get you to spend on their "gold", anything like "balance", "fairness", not a consideration. I will personally never spend one red cent on a pay-to-win wallet-warrior game, ever.

The so-called "wallet-warriors" don't get invisible tanks and just 'cos someone has a better tank doesn't make him a better tanker.

Regarding "Gold",  nobody is forced to buy gold, that choice is purely personal and doesn't impact on the matches.

Lower tiered battles are more about frustration for any experienced players........noobs dying quickly for no reason, etc. Higher tiered battles are about patience.......How does the saying go........'Only fools rush in.......'

I agree that the match-maker could be better at times but good/bad teams balance out in the long run.

Maybe you should give the game the time it deserves.........they have to be doing something right with so many people playing regularly!